Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:52:13 AM

I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.
Most likely it will be buying and selling over the network, for crypto currency. And the delivery of vegetables and fruits is absolutely free without GMOs.
Somehow Im slowing underatanding the process and the ocerall agenda of this project. Well this be an online agrishop accessible globaly or in just specific countries?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaychoi (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

It's very interesting how the team interacts with the Korean authorities? Does the government support the team or hinder the company's activities?
In fact, Smart Farm is one of the important governmental tasks for the future agriculture in South Korea. And innovation in current distribution system is also a chronic problem to be solved. So we are confident that we will get government support as we go through the project.
jaychoi (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.
Most likely it will be buying and selling over the network, for crypto currency. And the delivery of vegetables and fruits is absolutely free without GMOs.
Somehow Im slowing underatanding the process and the ocerall agenda of this project. Well this be an online agrishop accessible globaly or in just specific countries?
What you mention is a kind of on-line marketplace & platform based on blockchain called DDP(Disruptive Decterlaized Platform) and DDP will deal with agricultural products and Plant-Based Meats we produce. In view of accessbility, DDP will be first launched in asian regions, particularly Korea, as a testbed, and expanded worldwide in the future.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

ATFS sounds solid and its people oriented. Its tackling a very significant aspect of life and the idea stated sounds achievable. Can't wait for this to kick off. It is highly  recommended for all to partake in this great next thing about to happen.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy
It may look magical or fantasy due to the current situation right now but at least we can see a project that putting an effort to make it a bit better by using blockchain for agricultural technologies. Let us just support this project and someday we will see the result and hope it would be spread worldwide.

But there's like absolutely nothing to connect blockchains and farming. Blockchains arent going to water your farms. Devs are yet to answer that

Hi! LOL, no, blockchains will not water our farms, haha. Actually only our DDP is based on blockchain technology. We want to revolutionize the current food systems by creating a new type of food blockchain. You see, we usually buy our produce depending on its label and price. But do we know if the organic avocados came from an organic avocado seed or maybe just the way of farming was organic?

So this is where food blockchains come into play. What if we could store all of this information and it also stores all transactional movements? The consumers would know why they are paying a premium and the producers who are more transparent may charge a higher premium. This would add benefits to the two ends of the agricultural distribution chain who are not seeing the benefits in the current system due to too many middlemen.

Ahhh now I'm rambling, but we recently posted a blog post about the function of blockchain at ATFS... so maybe check that out?

Thanks for all your interest!!!
thank you for the further information . It's clear to me now the purpose of ATFS ,really helpful for consumers who are concerned about their food quality ,now with ATFS they can be sure 100% that the food they are is worth the price and increased the trust in the agriculturers.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?
In my opinion, they provide service about agritech and all of them can pay via crypto currency. Maybe directly to farmer or agricultural companies.
For me, I think this project will be paying farmers with fiat currency and they will be working with them to produce supply of foods or agricultural products then we can buy products to them by using the token. Well I'm still reading the whitepaper trying to understand how will this work.  Grin

And not only do you care about this issue, exactly how they will interact with farmers. I also think about it more than once. I can not understand everything.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Yes, that's also I read on the site when I visited it the other day. I think their plan is
to sell e-books for teaching people to be vegetarian? or to have a healthy lifestyle, Well for now that's what I understand.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:33:47 AM

Yes, that's also I read on the site when I visited it the other day. I think their plan is
to sell e-books for teaching people to be vegetarian? or to have a healthy lifestyle, Well for now that's what I understand.
I think this project bot only helps people to eat healthy food but the are also investing there money in farming industry which is very big and highly profitable.  And this will prove as a lifelong project as food is a very important part of human life and they will get large  amount of profit from there projects. The demand of the project will also not decrease any time because is is based on agricultural which will last forever.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:39:34 AM

Agriculture farmers will be interested in receiving crypto currency? Or you will help them to exchange in USD or something?
In my opinion, they provide service about agritech and all of them can pay via crypto currency. Maybe directly to farmer or agricultural companies.

If this will really happen in real life then I am sure that a lot of farmer will be benefited from it. I just hope that this project will really help in improving agritech in more countries. I am looking forward for more developments from ATFS project.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

For me, I think this project will be paying farmers with fiat currency and they will be working with them to produce supply of foods or agricultural products then we can buy products to them by using the token. Well I'm still reading the whitepaper trying to understand how will this work.  Grin

And not only do you care about this issue, exactly how they will interact with farmers. I also think about it more than once. I can not understand everything.
I read and see that many people do not fully understand the concept of this project. I hope the developers will see this and make a short video review of their project. This will help people understand and become more interested.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:31:31 PM

What you mention is a kind of on-line marketplace & platform based on blockchain called DDP(Disruptive Decterlaized Platform) and DDP will deal with agricultural products and Plant-Based Meats we produce. In view of accessbility, DDP will be first launched in asian regions, particularly Korea, as a testbed, and expanded worldwide in the future.
Thanks for the explanation, but I also do not quite understand how the technology of blockage will help to grow food. Does the team have the experience of farmers?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:06:41 PM

If this will really happen in real life then I am sure that a lot of farmer will be benefited from it. I just hope that this project will really help in improving agritech in more countries. I am looking forward for more developments from ATFS project.
I'm still trying to understand this project because I can't imagine how farmers use crypto in agriculture. Based only on what I've understand this platform will help the agriculture to improve the food and how to solve the shortage of meat in the future years.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I think the devs should make a short video explaining how this project really works. Or maybe they need to make a flow chart presentation to easiyl understand ATFS Project..

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

Farmers should have a serious support because they are the supplier of our food and meat. Thanks to this project because they aim to help the farmers about the future of agritech. Which means they can use equipments that can make their works to be more efficient as what I understand about this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

Farmers should have a serious support because they are the supplier of our food and meat. Thanks to this project because they aim to help the farmers about the future of agritech. Which means they can use equipments that can make their works to be more efficient as what I understand about this project.
Not only farmers, but also all rural people. They will get support at the expense of it token. Here only how to inform a necessary information for people practically not using Internet? I hope that the founder will invent anything:)

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

Not only farmers, but also all rural people. They will get support at the expense of it token. Here only how to inform a necessary information for people practically not using Internet? I hope that the founder will invent anything:)
I do not really understand how the villagers will get support from the coin. I thought the project would help grow plants similar to meat.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

You are right on that. My family is also a farmer and I am interested with this kind of project. It will help also the community to save the food supply chain in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

i think they will create the platform for farmers and handle its transactions and exchanges for them and then the farmers will get paid to improve and work on the farm or for some them that maybe want to take part they might actually be paid in tokens but i dont think must farmers will need token, just investors is better

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

As the CEO of the project had a Hugh capability to run a high project like this. It ponders our health as it reaps in what we plant and what we eat, now a days all foods are polluted and as we had ATFS a blockchain for agricultech future launch helps to setup best food.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: