Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?
If you are going to visit the website, one of their plans is to educate the farmers with technologies and smarter ways in agriculture. That's why it is called Smart Farm. Of course, it won't be free, that's why one of the processes will be using the fiats currencies of the farmers to exchange in ATFS token. After that, all the transactions between farmers and the people involved in the ecosystem will be faster and transparent since it will be using smart contracts and blockchain technology.

Therefore the type of user they are targeting are agricultural companies and farmers right?
How do we earn by holding ATFS token aside from exchanging?
Good question. I would like to raise this as well since its most likely designed for anyone who is involved in agriculture.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:10:39 AM

Wow, good news! I do not really understand how the project will work even after reading the white paper several times, but the team is really cool.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

The project promises to solve many problems in agriculture. An excellent project with a huge perspective.
Yes, this project wants to make great technical revolution in the field of agricultural and the food industry of the world. And from this they will also earn a large amount of profit and any government body will support it easily so there id no issue in that. This project can give large profit to there supporters and investors.

Yes, they can definitely get a lot of profit from this project if and only if they can run it smoothly and if they can get more serious investors to support ATFS. About the government concern maybe it will take sometime because we all know that most governments don't like to interfere in this platforms.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

The project promises to solve many problems in agriculture. An excellent project with a huge perspective.
Yes, this project wants to make great technical revolution in the field of agricultural and the food industry of the world. And from this they will also earn a large amount of profit and any government body will support it easily so there id no issue in that. This project can give large profit to there supporters and investors.

Yes, they can definitely get a lot of profit from this project if and only if they can run it smoothly and if they can get more serious investors to support ATFS. About the government concern maybe it will take sometime because we all know that most governments don't like to interfere in this platforms.
Government don't want decentralized business from the start but i think this kind of project will surely be supported by government because this platform helps the people about foods in the future in my own opinion. So investors should love this project because this is really a need for everyone who is concern about the current supply of food.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?
If you are going to visit the website, one of their plans is to educate the farmers with technologies and smarter ways in agriculture. That's why it is called Smart Farm. Of course, it won't be free, that's why one of the processes will be using the fiats currencies of the farmers to exchange in ATFS token. After that, all the transactions between farmers and the people involved in the ecosystem will be faster and transparent since it will be using smart contracts and blockchain technology.

Therefore the type of user they are targeting are agricultural companies and farmers right?
Yes, the stock exchange should be announced right now, it should be convenient, because it is assumed that people who are far from the world will use the coin.

This is great about the farmers and people who wants to be educated more about agriculture technology. This means that their knowledge will be added about how to farm effectively. So, let's support this kind of platform as this is really helpful tool for the future.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

The project and the plans are looks promising, but do you think how much money will be needed to fund this project? Or how can they really be sure that they can fulfill or their plans?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Yes, the stock exchange should be announced right now, it should be convenient, because it is assumed that people who are far from the world will use the coin.

This is great about the farmers and people who wants to be educated more about agriculture technology. This means that their knowledge will be added about how to farm effectively. So, let's support this kind of platform as this is really helpful tool for the future.
Well the farmer not only need to get knowledge, as I understand they should get tangible profits. I hope I'm not mistaken.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

well, ı am pretty much suprised that we have so many vegans and vegan supporter in this forum  Grin   But some members here did not even understand what the product is and how the company want to implement it with blockchain technology. The coin is just symbolic here, but once in exchanges and the project is successful, it will going to gain more investors in the crypro-trading world.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Our Agricultural Economy is facing a lots of problems in different aspects, and one of those is the scarcity of food production. Additionally, in today's way of people living, through the influence and impact of technology, people are using different methods to overcome and make things better for the Agricultural Industry. And so, through this project which is the ATFS, which will be the first global bloclchain for AgricTech will soon be successful for its goal and objective for the agricultural economy in the future.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

The project and the plans are looks promising, but do you think how much money will be needed to fund this project? Or how can they really be sure that they can fulfill or their plans?
I think that the development team has already calculated the cost of this project and all the costs associated with it. We need only support this project to attract more investors.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

Thee more days to go before token sake for ATFS starts, i am excited and can't wait to get some. The idea is a great one and i believe all has been put in place for a successful sale as well as the project in general.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

Thee more days to go before token sake for ATFS starts, i am excited and can't wait to get some. The idea is a great one and i believe all has been put in place for a successful sale as well as the project in general.
Many try to improve the world and create some technologies, but them it is not enough. In this project we see as technology cвязaныe with nature straight and in it her uniqueness!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

I am also not impatient about it ATfS is indeed very amazing, I highly recommend this ATFS project. good job and success.  Cheesy
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

Many try to improve the world and create some technologies, but them it is not enough. In this project we see as technology cвязaныe with nature straight and in it her uniqueness!

ATFS Mission 03 Blue Print for plant based Meat (Vegetable protein) utilizes biotechnology and synthetic biology also combines technology and data accumulated from Smart farm 2.0 operations. ATFS proposing this great Mission 03 really brings a value as leading as first Global blockchain for AGRITECH future. Protein consumption today in general is high, calculations of ATFS for future will make it success.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:12:31 PM

I think that the development team has already calculated the cost of this project and all the costs associated with it. We need only support this project to attract more investors.
They already have mentioned that their sof cap which is the minimum cost needed is 12500 ETH ,and the maximum (hard cap) is 50000 ETH.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.
they aim to create smart farm 2.0 which i think smart farm have already started in some region and the blockchain  is basically a new way to generate more revenues and have more fund to carry out project otherwise not possible and when you combine that it brings about Agritech and also at the end token might increase in demand and also increase pricr
Blockchain technology is helping most projects to become successful nowadays. I'm glad they using Blockchain technology to developing & helping their farming & agriculture so its gonna be easier to manage.

But the point here is that block isnt the ONE ultimate solution for every single problem in existence the project has nothing to do with actual blockchains
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:25:22 PM

What is the project directed to in addition to supporting the creation of Smart Farm 2.0?
vivavivu

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

The world is really changing fast and in a just a blink our population increases second by second at a time. And I think that as early as now we should be thinking about our future or for our next generation. Consider the fact that right now you can't feel that we are totally populated and that we have so much food and everything is literally in our hands. But what if that limited stocks has come and there's nothing we can do more? That's why ATFS  is already building and constructing the project as early as now to help people, to increase the plant based food process and to decrease the usage of agriculture lands. ATFS project is great and it really does help us so please if you love mother earth, then go ahead and support and participate in ATFS.
I agree with you that our population increasing so quick. And food demand will be increasing but our resources has limited. So with ATFS we can solved at least some problem about technique and bring us more agriculture product with highest productivity.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.
The project of ATFS can be understood easily and we supporting through various social channels, observing high investors, We recommend you not to go out of the box then you will be confused like this, let we make you understand in simple words. His point of block chain in general is a network, network of people, here you go... ATFS helping people for AGRITECH future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

usually those kinda projects that are complex to understand don't get attention from small investors and users, but they get attention from big investors that have enough knowledge to realize that this project is for future. The idea of ATFS need some effort to get it, but it's a cool project that will definitely work good in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: