Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:26 PM

They already have mentioned that their sof cap which is the minimum cost needed is 12500 ETH ,and the maximum (hard cap) is 50000 ETH.
The softcap could be hard to reach, seen over day so many interesting project are running their ICO and most of them force to extended their ICO, I hope the dev really can be more attractive.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

Interesting project. Vegetable meat for many can be an alternative to the animal. There is no information on which exchanges a token will be traded on?

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

They already have mentioned that their sof cap which is the minimum cost needed is 12500 ETH ,and the maximum (hard cap) is 50000 ETH.
The softcap could be hard to reach, seen over day so many interesting project are running their ICO and most of them force to extended their ICO, I hope the dev really can be more attractive.
Cannot say anything when one ICO running, we can observing this topic to know ATFS can reach their hard cap or not at the future. As for me, i think they can do it Smiley
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:23:49 AM

I do not really understand the scheme for monetizing the token. Token will pay for grown products or equipment? The developer can explain?
If you are going to visit the website, one of their plans is to educate the farmers with technologies and smarter ways in agriculture. That's why it is called Smart Farm. Of course, it won't be free, that's why one of the processes will be using the fiats currencies of the farmers to exchange in ATFS token. After that, all the transactions between farmers and the people involved in the ecosystem will be faster and transparent since it will be using smart contracts and blockchain technology.

Therefore the type of user they are targeting are agricultural companies and farmers right?
How do we earn by holding ATFS token aside from exchanging?
Yes, the stock exchange should be announced right now, it should be convenient, because it is assumed that people who are far from the world will use the coin.

This is great about the farmers and people who wants to be educated more about agriculture technology. This means that their knowledge will be added about how to farm effectively. So, let's support this kind of platform as this is really helpful tool for the future.
Well the farmer not only need to get knowledge, as I understand they should get tangible profits. I hope I'm not mistaken.
Projects like this are supporting a future where there will be no more tangible profits, aside from what you get when you use cryptocurrency to purchase something. In this Project, some resources for a more revolutionize agriculture or farming will be parts of their profits. I think it can also open up a feature where there will be a coin where fiat currencies can be exchanged for it to buy their daily needs.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

Thee more days to go before token sake for ATFS starts, i am excited and can't wait to get some. The idea is a great one and i believe all has been put in place for a successful sale as well as the project in general.
Many try to improve the world and create some technologies, but them it is not enough. In this project we see as technology cвязaныe with nature straight and in it her uniqueness!

ATFS Mission 03 Blue Print for plant based Meat (Vegetable protein) utilizes biotechnology and synthetic biology also combines technology and data accumulated from Smart farm 2.0 operations. ATFS proposing this great Mission 03 really brings a value as leading as first Global blockchain for AGRITECH future. Protein consumption today in general is high, calculations of ATFS for future will make it success.
It sounds very good, but I did not see any sources, patents and publications in scientific journals on the project's website. Where can you see the theoretical development of the cultivation of such products?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

Agritech & food science meet the blockchain by making a good plan for the future world...so they utilizes biotechnology & synthetic technology to make plant protein for people...
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

In any case, this project should attract large investors! He is so good and thoughtful that there have not been any such on the forum yet! So let's support them and wait for the full launch of the project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

Agritech & food science meet the blockchain by making a good plan for the future world...so they utilizes biotechnology & synthetic technology to make plant protein for people...
I will be really curious to see what they bring in the future as this really an amazing project concept and i hope the team get as much investment for this as possible

ylimox

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

great channel here guys cant wait to hear more updates!
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

In my country they say: If you want to lose money, take up farming.
I hope the developer with the team will make the project and production of products will be profitable to deal with in any country.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

In any case, this project should attract large investors! He is so good and thoughtful that there have not been any such on the forum yet! So let's support them and wait for the full launch of the project.
Sometimes it is more difficult for large investors to attract than a lot of small investors, I think this project should be attractive to ordinary people.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

Sometimes it is more difficult for large investors to attract than a lot of small investors, I think this project should be attractive to ordinary people.
Well, seems like their marketing strategy needs more improvement. They have to advertise this project on Facebook & Instagram, it will be good to earn more interest.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:02:25 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 10:30:39 AM by Semaj123

In my country they say: If you want to lose money, take up farming.
I hope the developer with the team will make the project and production of products will be profitable to deal with in any country.
It's because farming only gets lower profit when it is in traditional way of working. Farmers are very important because they supply foods and meat to the people and the problem now is that people are increasing rapidly and there will be a time that the supply will be limited. This platform will help the farmers to be more productive by educating them and expand their knowledge about how to produce more foods without making a lot of efforts.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.

In my opinion. They teach the reader to have a better and healthy living buy promoting, selling E-books for the customers. For
now I am not seeing any agricultural platform that may also help our dear farmers, consumers etc.

ManagerRa-

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

I have saw already two american company producing steaks from plants.If americans do it we can say that this market have a future.
rachelchungg

Activity: 69

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

I do not really understand the connection between the blockchain and agricultural technologies, but I think this link will help me to take advantage of the opportunity to eat eco-friendly and cheap food.
Most likely it will be buying and selling over the network, for crypto currency. And the delivery of vegetables and fruits is absolutely free without GMOs.
Somehow Im slowing underatanding the process and the ocerall agenda of this project. Well this be an online agrishop accessible globaly or in just specific countries?

We will start with the East Asian market near to our Smart Farm 2.0 locations. We plan to branch out of this market as early as 2021.

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Interesting project. Vegetable meat for many can be an alternative to the animal. There is no information on which exchanges a token will be traded on?

We are in the talks with many exchanges and will announce our listings right after the ICO.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

I will be really curious to see what they bring in the future as this really an amazing project concept and i hope the team get as much investment for this as possible

Me too, I am so curious now if what will be the outcome of this project. If they can really fulfill all their plans and if this will really help us a lot. I hope many investors will join this project so ATFS will get enough funds to support the developments.

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

Thank you!!  Grin

rachelchungg

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:51:53 AM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
I don’t know which country you are referring to as the Asian food industry, but I would like to make it clear that not all of Asia is.
And the plants produced in our smart farm are sure to be eco-friendly vegetables, and Plant-Based Meat is literally plant-based protein.
We only need food engineering like synthetic or/and biotechnology to extract proteins from plants such as legumes and extract other necessary elements from other plants, analyze them in molecular units, and combine them to produce products that are almost similar to animal meat. Anyway it is plant based, so we call it “plant-based meat”.
So we think that there is no need to have too much doubt about such technology. In fact, impossible food or beyond meat in the US is a representative example of the western society. And Bill Gates has a lot of interest on it now.

well it is the most populated counrty in asia, I think you know from which country ı am talking about. Even the cabbage and eggs are made from plastic.
May be you can take a look in this youtube video to understand my worries :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqR7wtOtyzM

thank you first of all giving us some infos that your products are eco-friendly. But  please let me understand this more clearly. The plant based meat is actually without original meat from animals like cow, sheep, chicken?  So you think that in the future we are not going to have enough animals to eat; this is the way how you want to provide the whole world with plant based meat ? 

Let me ask you please a serious question. We as human being living many thousands of years in this earth and till now there are enough meat for the whole world. Are you trying to make the whole world vegan because you just specialized yourself for agriculture industry and its technology ?

I didnt get satify with your explanation that in the near future bcs of increasing population we are not going to have enough animal based protein.

I think this is a decision from the agriculture and animal industry. If you intend for producing vegan products so you choose this way and its technology. And if you intend for stockfarming then the population is going to have enough animal meat.

I do not  want to tell here that plant based meat is bad or good. As long as its eco-friendly and healthy so this is the decision of the consumer which one he/she prefer.

May be you can provide us also some videos from your company how you produce these kind of plant based meat and what elements are exactly inside?

This is also very interesting for the followers, investors and supporters of this project, so that they get involved with more details; like also the certifications from the government, etc.

Hello! First off, we are basing our primary operations of Smart Farm 2.0 and R&D center for our plant-based meat product variety in South Korea.

Plant-based meat is meat that is comprised of plant proteins. It is one of three types of meat: animal, lab and plant. If you read our white paper (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TIL2Hs9zHGVkKOYiB5DouHWdXdNpMxvt/view), you would see that we explain the different types of proteins and scenarios. I know, our white paper is pretty long. Page 35 onwards talk of plant-based meat in detail.

What we state about the impending food crisis is true. The way we have cultivated and have produced animal meat is not sustainable. CAFO is not the way we should produce our meat. Our livestock consumes grain which consumes land which would be more useful not go to our livestock but to our growing population. The world has never had such a large population that has the economic ability to consume food and not just food that we grow locally, but food that may travel all over the world due to globalization.

We do not make our products to convert the ways of the public, or to promote everyone going vegan. We want to wake people to make one more conscious choice as an individual so that slowly but surely, we could use the technology that we had never had to make drastic changes to our current systems.

Hope this clears up some of your thoughts! I am from the ATFS team.. and would love to talk to you more if need be! Smiley Also check out our blog posts below that talks more of our business:
- https://medium.com/@atfslab/upcoming-protein-shortage-cannot-be-addressed-with-animal-meat-1ae10a8379c0
- https://medium.com/@atfslab/part-2-project-faq-from-the-community-e97da7464f8a

Thanks for clarifications  Grin

As I told before ı am not against a vegan project as long as its eco-friendly and healthy for human being.

The Whitepaper is too long and I am also not a bio-expert to understand the chemical and biological instructions, reactions, etc.  Grin   

What we ordinary mortals want to know is, how these kind of bio-synthetic products affects our health?  Because they are synthetic and in labs produced.

Thanks for the blog links, I am gonna read them and also search about plant based meat products.

Sounds good. Feel free to ask us more questions later on ~  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: