Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
rachelchungg

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

How will the profit from ATFS be distributed?

Hello, our revenue is going to distributed to our token holders as below:

Payout Structure
According to the bylaws, ATFS Token participators may receive certain rewards at the discretion of ATFS BOD with a limit of 20% of distributable profit of ATFS LAB to the official Ethereum (ETH) wallet at the end of each fiscal year. In other words, the token owners will receive the applicable profit equal to the holding ratio of ATFS tokens automatically calculated by smart contract.
ATFS LAB is a publicly registered legal body with legal responsibilities and is subject to audits when necessary. This will be ensured by the transparency of operation of the ATFS project and the secure custody of the funds.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:55:21 AM

Agritech & food science meet the blockchain by making a good plan for the future world...so they utilizes biotechnology & synthetic technology to make plant protein for people...
I will be really curious to see what they bring in the future as this really an amazing project concept and i hope the team get as much investment for this as possible
Base on my own understanding about this platform that it will educate the farmers on how to be productive and i think the team will also introduced about blockchain to the farmers because as far as I understand about this platform they will be using the blockchain for fast transaction in related to the works of the farmers.
ManagerRa-

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

In any case, this project should attract large investors! He is so good and thoughtful that there have not been any such on the forum yet! So let's support them and wait for the full launch of the project.
Sometimes it is more difficult for large investors to attract than a lot of small investors, I think this project should be attractive to ordinary people.
Well, seems like their marketing strategy needs more improvement. They have to advertise this project on Facebook & Instagram, it will be good to earn more interest.

Mate i see that their ceo use to work in Venture capital firm , i believe he already guarented the investment volume for reach his hard cap thats why they might not bother much since it will sky rocket once it will reach the exchanges and thats good for early investors.
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

In any case, this project should attract large investors! He is so good and thoughtful that there have not been any such on the forum yet! So let's support them and wait for the full launch of the project.

The founder of ATFS has been working in the Samsung Group for a long time, and I am optimistic about its background and experience, and I believe he can bring the project to glory. Wink
jaychoi (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

When we observe the farming allocation we can notice many people maintains boundary walls for their paddy area walls by this manner area is getting minimizing in the world. Farmers in daily life getting minimizing, food getting polluted ATFS helping with block chain for the future agriculture.
Its kind a confusing if we will include blockchain and decentralized with agriculture. However if you have a better grasp and knowledge you can picture out the outcome and the picture of the project.

In my opinion. They teach the reader to have a better and healthy living buy promoting, selling E-books for the customers. For
now I am not seeing any agricultural platform that may also help our dear farmers, consumers etc.
We never sell e-books to readers, nor have ever dared to teach them. We really hope you first read a lot of articles in our blogs & website just like many people do and reasonable rhetoric or inquiry can be accepted from our perspective.
so we ask you to stop making repetitive sarcastic words. Actually our team has been preparing for this business for a long time and now we are seriously working on it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

This is an interesting project that makes us think about what we eat and how useful it is for our body. I'm sure you will have many followers and good investors. Another nice feature of yours is communication with users and answers to all the questions you are interested in, I think this will lead you to success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

The founder of ATFS has been working in the Samsung Group for a long time, and I am optimistic about its background and experience, and I believe he can bring the project to glory. Wink

that is also the first thing i also saw with the founder's description. Samsung is in a high state already and we really know for sure that founder really did learn a lot on how to market and how a project can be successful that's why I support and promote the project because we trust the founder's capability and his team. There gonna make the first GLOBAL blockchain for AGRITECH and everyone is really excited for the future steps of this project.

Nice, so one of the member of this team already have a lot of experienced and we can be sure that this project is really serious to fulfill all their plans and goals. I am sure more investors will be attracted to join ATFS.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

This is an interesting project that makes us think about what we eat and how useful it is for our body. I'm sure you will have many followers and good investors. Another nice feature of yours is communication with users and answers to all the questions you are interested in, I think this will lead you to success.
I like that this project will tell to plenty of people of sound way of life and will help properly to eat and to observe physical trainings. It can improve quality of the life!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

I like that this project will tell to plenty of people of sound way of life and will help properly to eat and to observe physical trainings. It can improve quality of the life!

if you cant afford to eat right now, then you cant afford internet or any PC to buy and trade crypto, too much of an issue anyway. It's not that simple to do stuff
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

Maybe the developer will tell me, I do not really understand the scheme of project monetization. For the technology will pay the producers of products?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

Actually it can not only improve the quality of life but it could make the agric=tech field enter into the cryptos which surely leeds to a great and profitable future. This project has been quite intresting one for me and i would surely try to wait for the future of this project to see it successfull.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I doubt that the project can earn in other countries except Korea and China, where there are limited spaces, so in America there is a lot of land for growing any products.
Efta321

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

this project is very useful to them by explaining about the growth or vegetation that we make a meal, and they introduce how to care for it well. I strongly support this project because they protect the greenery in the world to keep it preserved.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

ATFS Mission 02 is a needed implementation in the economy to save AGRITECH, with this mission we can completely destroy problems in the food distribution channels. It's stratagies also satisfies the producers and consumers by providing the profits.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

ATFS is my favourite ICO presently. I just like the sector it's focusing on, we really need that , and it needs to be fixed soon. The whole idea gets me and I'm just stalking them for updates
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

Yeah. At modern life, our demand is have good healthy. And so we need some project like ATFS for give us more quality life.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

Yeah. At modern life, our demand is have good healthy. And so we need some project like ATFS for give us more quality life.
ATFS is creating a revolution in the economy with its launch and innovative thought process which helps to save many lives with its strategy of much focusing on health, a global platform like ATFS really helps with its great missions to make a great variation in life.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

ATFS is my favourite ICO presently. I just like the sector it's focusing on, we really need that , and it needs to be fixed soon. The whole idea gets me and I'm just stalking them for updates
Yes i like their idea and their mission at agricultural industry. Maybe Smart Farm 2.0 will give us a revolution at Asian Agriculture?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

I have the same feeling that ATFS will be a revolution in the economy in future. maybe now not lots of people will realize of value of this kinda project, but later this project could take over the market if they succeed to to build those smart farms.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:11 AM

One of the problems in projects that will have so many affiliates in different kind of fields of industries is the process of payment transactions and making contracts. I think with ATFS features, it will minimize those problems and maximize the efficiency on things that should be really done manually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: