Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Accessing the token sale, has 275 ETH been collected? I hope it reaches until the end of the token goes out the goal, if it does not reach the soft cap, what will happen to the project?

OI
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

Do you really believe that artificial meat can replace natural fork, beaf or chicken meat?

Yes, of course, it depends on the techniques and professionalism of the team ATFS. I think they have professional people like biologist, scientists and also in people expert in food handling to make this kind of food.

You are right, if this professional people can really replace natural meat by artificial meat then this is really a big project with great potentials. I just hope all their plans succeed because this will really need a lot of funds to start with.
I'm wondering, meat from a plant, it's probably soybeans? I do not know such plants except soybeans, can a developer explain this question?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Do you really believe that artificial meat can replace natural fork, beaf or chicken meat?

Yes, of course, it depends on the techniques and professionalism of the team ATFS. I think they have professional people like biologist, scientists and also in people expert in food handling to make this kind of food.

You are right, if this professional people can really replace natural meat by artificial meat then this is really a big project with great potentials. I just hope all their plans succeed because this will really need a lot of funds to start with.
I'm wondering, meat from a plant, it's probably soybeans? I do not know such plants except soybeans, can a developer explain this question?
There are various beans that are high in protein not only soybeans. There are also peas, I think adding some spices or mixtures like maybe flour or cornstarch will make it possible to make such meat.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

This artificial meat really catch my attention because this will probably be used in the future due to the insufficient supply of original meat. And what will be the effects when eating this artificial meat?
Be3Pr0

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

Can anyone send me a referral link, thanks.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Food industry is really essential for everyone. Food is one of the basic need and probably the most important factor that every society needs. Good thing ATFS platform exists, it gives attention on agricultural technology that surely benefits farmers to develop their knowledge in this field.
Yeah the platform is really focusing on protein food and i really will appreciate if there is a small video on the agritech farms. I will like to see that it will help alot
At last surely vegetarianism will go to masses and possibly somehow will promote the stop of massacre of animals. I already year vegetarian really feel well. It is moral, intellectual and physically.

LoL ,  and the plants are non-living organism or what?  How can you be sure that these plants, when they get massacre from the farmes do not feel pain or the same feeling like an animal?  Roll Eyes  Your understanding of moral and  intellectual is really interesting  Cool 

Just imagine when u put a broccoli in a pan with boiling water and he is looking at you and screaming "why are you doing this to me?"  Grin

I agree fully with that point lol, for some reason vegetarians think they are above everything else because they dont "kill", it's totally not like any plant isnt being killed
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

I would like to see the procedure in a video but directly from the company. I dont think that many people are going to be satisfy just telling the indrigents of this product. It will be also a good advertisement of the company ...
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

What about the demand for this kind of "meat"?
I think of one of purposes of the project to show it as food is perfect without meat and that animals want to live freely. You simply do not present what areas they take slaughterhouses and how much place leaves to wastes.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

This project is litterally awesome, as its purpose. I would like to ask you: how do you keep the price of all of this technology enough low for the mass production (about the smart farm part)?

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

This project is litterally awesome, as its purpose. I would like to ask you: how do you keep the price of all of this technology enough low for the mass production (about the smart farm part)?
If the prove that these technologies will work perfectly as described by them , i don't really see the price as a big problem for agriculturers . If these technologies will increase their production and its quality ,then they are going to be making more profits iin no time.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:58:23 PM

The project is very amazing.And very great technology use in this project.this project is related to the food and agriculture  based on the blockchain technology.i belive that this project will become huge profitable for all the members.
ATFS idea seems more admirable with an innovation thinking about the future to create a better world with block chain to meet the Agritech and food science. Their code features seems so interesting, hope this project will be leading with more investors than now.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

The Blockchain phenomenon is gradually settling into people’s lives, making it imperative to understand its applications and limitations. Blockchain can make the food industry better, and ATFS is going to be first global blockchain for agritech future.
Most of the peoples globally have started adapting blockchain technology and now it is good to see agritech future linked to the blockchain technology. I guess, both will have a bright future together.

Yep, but The biggest challenge for people in using Blockchain is in overcoming the technical understanding of it. people are focused on business. They are not on the cutting edge of technology. When we succeed in making this technology understandable to all, all sectors will be using this technology.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

Agritech seems so promising with a great idea the whole farming idea with transformation is great. When we start to analyze ATFS some factors seems it is going to have a great future in the digital trend. Even i was linked to the agritech field few times, we can understand the basic idea, hope it reach heights.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

This ATFS brings brightest future for AgriTech and food science industry. Their plans is to have Agricultural technology and food sciences to be more productive and more efficient. To be ready to the upcoming new generation, I am glad ATFS team organized this kind of project that probably create a huge changes and upgrade of this field. Let us trust and support them.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

This ATFS will surely bring a great impact in the community. People will be able to solve the current problems in the Agricultural matters especially in the Food and Science Industry. I believe in the better performance of this project and can create a big difference in the food industry. Through this AgriTech, people will be able to overcome the necessary problems to be solve. So goodluck to the ATFS Team. Keep striving and progress for the better.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

they minimize cost by focusing on key area of the project and also requiring a very nice set of tools and technique all to minimize and then produce in mass quality i think that is also this project goal overall

Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:21:46 AM

I heard bithumb taking 400ppl from banks to work for them. İs Samsung have iot devices .? Could be nice some collabration with them

Samsung is a great potential indeed if they will be given the opportunity to work with this project. They are huge mover in stock exchange so they can support the projects potential financial needs.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:44:59 AM

Agritech seems so promising with a great idea the whole farming idea with transformation is great. When we start to analyze ATFS some factors seems it is going to have a great future in the digital trend. Even i was linked to the agritech field few times, we can understand the basic idea, hope it reach heights.
Agritech is very promising with a brilliant idea with the idea of ​​agriculture with a tremendous and extraordinary transformation. By using this Agritech will sanggat help our farmers, thanks a lot for Agritech.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

The goal of ATFS is clear and it will definitely revolutionize the food industry. Targeting the Agriculture area first is a good step as they get inner to the food industry. With projects such as this, it will definitely help the society.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

The goal of ATFS is clear and it will definitely revolutionize the food industry. Targeting the Agriculture area first is a good step as they get inner to the food industry. With projects such as this, it will definitely help the society.
It is very good that the team wants to make a revolution in the production of products, I think it will please everyone except the manufacturers. But where can I read more about the production of "meat" from plants?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: