Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:40:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
Sveta100

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

The project is aimed at the production of vegetable meat, but will it be safe for the population, will it not be harmful?
I don't think that the project would produce something that is harmful because their aim is to help the society, to post awareness of what might happened in the future if we do not take action to help mother earth and care for it. ATFS would do everything for the project to be safe, to have the best service it can give to the farmers and this is a great alternative to cut the shortage of meat products. I'm really wishing for the project success, because it will help a millions of people all over the world to learn how to conserve and to eat healthy.
C пpoдyктoв вceгдa былa бoльшaя пpибыль ,oбecпeчить нaceлeния иcкyccтвeнным paди пpибыли, этo нe вapиaнт тpaвить людeй ,мяco вceгдa дaёт пoльзy чeлoвeкy   и eгo нaдo мнoгo и нaтypaльнoгo чиcтoe.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

The project is aimed at the production of vegetable meat, but will it be safe for the population, will it not be harmful?
I don't think that the project would produce something that is harmful because their aim is to help the society, to post awareness of what might happened in the future if we do not take action to help mother earth and care for it. ATFS would do everything for the project to be safe, to have the best service it can give to the farmers and this is a great alternative to cut the shortage of meat products. I'm really wishing for the project success, because it will help a millions of people all over the world to learn how to conserve and to eat healthy.
I totally agree with you about what you said. ATFS will surely be responsible for the health of their clients as their aim is to help the community supply enough foods for the future. Making this project as being special because of its unique platform.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

In the new generation we are into, our world is facing different challenges and obstacles that are hard to give solutions, and one of those inevitable problems, is the problem in the food industry which still remains the same. This project wants to solve and give a better solution for the Agricultural issues of the community. We believe that everything is possible through great innovations because of the powerful technology. Moreover, through this project, they will make the quality of food better, and I can see that more people are looking forward to this project just like me. I am looking forward to this project to implement and come to reality.
How will the system improve the quality of food in this project?

Elementary. Technologies reached unprecedented heights nowadays. Food-processing industry to it not exception. More and more people understand and will be realised that it is not necessary to kill nobody, in order to eat.

How is killing people related to food though? And how does this project help people who need to kill to earn money anyway? They still need to earn money to eat
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

It is interesting, for production it is necessary to receive any additional permissions? Is it safe?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I do not quite understand how monetization will occur. I hope that the developer will explain how this will happen. In general, the very idea I liked
This is a very great project based on a very innovative concept which can lead them to a high profit and also a large number of people will support it in the future as it is focusing on a very important aspect of the human life which is food and agricultural. They are trying to integrate the technology with agricultural to enhance its power and help people in many ways.
You're right, which is a great project that for sure will support by many. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came frome the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
Not the first but the phenomenal one and taking agriculture to the next technological label is not everyday you ideas flowing around this way with team like this one so I wish them all the best and my support

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

A new idea with agriculture project...They are using blockchain for agri food...I think it is a great project for people who working in field..so they are joining here..
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

ATFS : First GLOBAL blockchain for AGRITECH future project all of concept are too much good but in your roadmap you didn't add that when this project will be listed on coinmarketrcap??
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

A new idea with agriculture project...They are using blockchain for agri food...I think it is a great project for people who working in field..so they are joining here..
Idea of the project seems so legit as we experience reviewing their white papers we understand it is trust worthy based aiming for the future to benefit Good food and health with Good products making available by eradicating fake products.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

A sector as important as food science partnering launching on a very successful platform as blockchain. Agriculture is important to our existence as humans, we should all come out and say yes to this great opportunity
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:30:38 PM

It's amazing how blockchain can help in any branch of the economy. Currently, modern farms are very fashionable, so this one can become well-known too. I will be following the project.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:38:06 PM

ATFS platform really helps in the economy to make successful plan for future with ATFS global block chain system, Its road map with various validations kept it t o bring the out come successful. so we choose to invest with ATFS as it is planning oriented with a great road map.
mypromise88

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

https://atfslab.io/?referral=6def1b66fa80417d57e0
this coin is gonna rock
this link both you and i can get bonus tokens!
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:37:24 PM

Yes. You can see the first global blockchain which will using at Agritech. You can see their mission, they help us have a better agricultural industry.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

C пpoдyктoв вceгдa былa бoльшaя пpибыль ,oбecпeчить нaceлeния иcкyccтвeнным paди пpибыли, этo нe вapиaнт тpaвить людeй ,мяco вceгдa дaёт пoльзy чeлoвeкy   и eгo нaдo мнoгo и нaтypaльнoгo чиcтoe.
Could you using english at here please? I try to using google translate. If i dont have misunderstood, you have right, we need a meat which will natural and pure.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:15:33 PM

I think that ATFS is gaining momentum, I should buy some of it in this time with discount, I just wait to sell some tokens on bittrex then I'll invest in it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

Vegetable meat. Sounds interesting. Is there a description of the production as they are going to do it? Pretty funny. I would like to see a video presentation.
There was already raised the issue of creating a video presentation, but as I understand the developers did not react to it. If they do not have time for this, they could offer some kind of generosity to the one who will do the work for them.

absolutely agree with you, if they do not have time they can hire some experts to do those kinnd of videos for them. This is already an existing company with many years experiences; if they want something huge like this, so they have to do more...
Efta321

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

the development team has very big plans. I hope that they have enough experience, in order to implement all the plans.

Well, the implementation and improvements of the project will also depend on how the ICO will be successful or not. But hoping they can survive the ICO stage.
I really hope so because the project would benefit many if they get to launch the project well since it is focusing on agriculture.

Yes, this project really helps to the people who are based on agriculture field but before accepting this project we have to study more details what they mentioned in white paper. So how this one will be beneficial to agriculture.
it is true this project really helps our farm and also saves our lives without a farmer we can not enjoy the results. I myself have not fully scraped white paper.
Foos and agricultural is one of the basic need of human life and this project is focused on this aspect which is a very great advantage of the project over others as this as made this project get a special importance. They are also using technology to develop this farming industry which is a very great effort by the project and due to this, it will surely get a large number of supporters and investors too.
if this project can utilize technology well for the agricultural sector this will make the existing agriculture in the world will be more advanced and a farmer will benefit.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:48:19 AM

The original idea, I was a city dweller once thought that meat grows in a supermarket Smiley I hope the new product will not suffer from taste.

Im sure devs will do their best to make the project successful, and they will do their best to not affect the taste of the meats. I just hope that all their plans will be fulfill in a very short time.
Thats right it realy important for the project to make sure that the quality of agriproducts will remain the same.
adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:09:01 AM

Application projects in 2017 the lowest increase, which requires application projects calm down to do something, I think there will be an explosion in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: