Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

ATFS is much with the purpose of food with no fake or artificial along with the availability in future to meet the requirements, its promising focus is better enough to invest and we already reached second week and still we had an opportunity to avail 30% bonus.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.i believe that this project will acheive the great success.
Absolutely you're correct, on my own understanding many farmers will benefit as I appreciate this very inspiring project that all about agriculture and science. The AgriTech & Food Science Project and its team members vow to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

My plan to sell some Tokens in order to get some money to invest in ATFS project completely failed because of market crash, most of my tokens went down to dip, but I hope this will change in those 10 days that remain of 30% bonus.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:49:42 PM

I think if this technology is real, though I first heard about it from the developer, I think the team will make a very successful project, people want to eat always.
Team has a very good background and mostly in the technology area I think I couldn't help but notice no actual farmer here and basically no one related to farming aspect I hope they do have some one related to farming as advisors it will definitely help

Maybe they have staffs that are related to this or some of their members already have knowledge about this. Let's wait and see what will be the next updates and plans of ATFS.
As far as I know, this project is going to make a team or a department that will focus on developing the Smart Farming and Agricultural Technology
For now, what they need are financial advisors and marketing experts for this project to gain more popularity, investors, and interested farmers.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:33:26 AM

My plan to sell some Tokens in order to get some money to invest in ATFS project completely failed because of market crash, most of my tokens went down to dip, but I hope this will change in those 10 days that remain of 30% bonus.
You are right the dip however is litteraly ripping my bitcoin balance off. I hooe bitcoin and ethereum will recover before the token sale ends so that I can invest on this project as well.

Already market is recovering back to normal values and don't worry because every year we can see this market correction. I hope atfs is the right ICO for investment and I am also planning to invest in it.

salary123

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

TATFS team has a luxurious lineup, which is South Korea issued a project? At present, in addition to the introduction of real-name transactions, the issuance of new projects whether there are policy requirements?
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

TATFS team has a luxurious lineup, which is South Korea issued a project? At present, in addition to the introduction of real-name transactions, the issuance of new projects whether there are policy requirements?

A very good question, previously the developer wrote that the requirements are toughened, but did not write how the government studied this project. Is it allowed in South Korea?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

You are right the dip however is litteraly ripping my bitcoin balance off. I hooe bitcoin and ethereum will recover before the token sale ends so that I can invest on this project as well.

Already market is recovering back to normal values and don't worry because every year we can see this market correction. I hope atfs is the right ICO for investment and I am also planning to invest in it.

Yes, there is always a correction of price every january base on the graphs. I hope that price of coins will be stable again, I also hope ATFS ico will be successful and will get more supporters.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:20:26 AM

It would be good if the developers managed to put forward their project not only in Asia, but also in Africa. Perhaps for Africa this would be the way out for the food crisis
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

So what are you waiting for? The restoration of the cost of bitcoin and the Etherium will not take place soon. After such a sale of coins, we are most likely to wait a month to restore the price.
ResuLT

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

It would be good if the developers managed to put forward their project not only in Asia, but also in Africa. Perhaps for Africa this would be the way out for the food crisis
Africa? Oh boy, I think I will just say no for Africa, they will be eating all the router of this internet service provider, of course.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

I think if this technology is real, though I first heard about it from the developer, I think the team will make a very successful project, people want to eat always.
Why not this project can be reality? Agriculture is the main industry whole the world, even though your country is developing or not. And ATFS only has mission that using blockchain technology for agritech Smiley( 3 mini missions included)

Yup if supposedly they succeeded in these ICO. I think they can create more branches in the whole world that can support different language for investors to really understand their platform and road map.

KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Hi guys, how's it going? Does the company have a bounty? I think with such an interesting idea the company should make good money.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

So what are you waiting for? The restoration of the cost of bitcoin and the Etherium will not take place soon. After such a sale of coins, we are most likely to wait a month to restore the price.
Why do you think it will take a whole month to rebuild the bitcoin and etherium? To date, they are gaining strength and quietly grow up.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

I agree, the btc price really dropped a lot. I hope it will recover and rise again soon. If it will continue then people will be doubt to invest their btc because they already lost a lot now. I really hope btc price will rise again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

It is starting to rise back again though just hoping that it will be continuous so we can caught up to the token sale of this project. However at the same time it is our chance to buy other cryptocurrencies while it is still cheaper.
Buying cryptocurrencies while the value is low will be a wise idea because we can make such a lot of profits when the timing is right. Anyway, let's just continue to support this project because this is big and I'm sure this needs a lot of fundings. By participating in this platform is also like helping our farmers to be more productive and profitable.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

I agree it realy important thst this project will be applied to every country specificaly Africa where the most number of people not being able to eat 3 times a day.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I agree it realy important thst this project will be applied to every country specificaly Africa where the most number of people not being able to eat 3 times a day.
This is why this project is really important to be supported by many investors especially on what you're pointing out about in Africa. People there suffers hunger and hopefully the team find a way to attract the investors to participate in their platform for the good of the African people.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Brilliant idea, I think. Does the developer offer hydroponic plant cultivation? This is a very progressive technology of the future.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

Brilliant idea, I think. Does the developer offer hydroponic plant cultivation? This is a very progressive technology of the future.
What is hyperponic plant cultivation? It really sounds intresting and hope the team will include it. The team is really going to have good profits in the future which will give the coin and the investors a good profits. Hopefull the project will get a huge number of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: