Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:40:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

People hear farm and they think poverty and third world countries. Well farm is the back up plan for us though it should have been our major priority, we need to take this project seriously for its serious for our livelihood
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

We are now in a genration where people sre fund of fast food, can goods and other artificial food products which makes our life shorter. Atfs will hopefully promote healthier living by producing organic and natural agri products.

It seems to me that they already know that fast food and artificial foods are not good. Just have a look, how much the different ecologic products from good crops cost. There are people who pay for it. This is probably a turning point in history.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

We are now in a genration where people sre fund of fast food, can goods and other artificial food products which makes our life shorter. Atfs will hopefully promote healthier living by producing organic and natural agri products.

It seems to me that they already know that fast food and artificial foods are not good. Just have a look, how much the different ecologic products from good crops cost. There are people who pay for it. This is probably a turning point in history.

They encourage us to be more ecological friendly and destroy those artificial foods that might gives danger to everyone's health. They are also promoting healthy life style for everyone.
It seems someone didn't read WP carefully. How can you feed 7 billions only with organic food? How can you meet nutrients demand of those? And how can we name plant-based meat non-artificial food?
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:20:12 AM

The idea looks very good, especially if you manage to implement it, I hope that this idea will spread not in one country and not on one continent
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:47:25 AM

They encourage us to be more ecological friendly and destroy those artificial foods that might gives danger to everyone's health. They are also promoting healthy life style for everyone.
It seems someone didn't read WP carefully. How can you feed 7 billions only with organic food? How can you meet nutrients demand of those? And how can we name plant-based meat non-artificial food?
Please, don't be so rude dude. They could be wanting to be an investor or supporter. However, we can feed 7 billions of people with organic food only if non organic food was not produced again.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:10:24 AM

This is why this platform is being created to at least make some organic foods and also educate the farmers with more knowledge about food and meat. Our foods now are becoming more instant wherein they made some artificial flavors and this is not good for our health. I hope this project will focus on producing organic food and meat by helping the farmers to be more innovative.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:47 AM

I want to ask the developer, there is a difference in soft and hard cap almost 4 times. Does the team have enough money to continue the work if only the soft cap is collect?

Maybe that's why the crowdsale campaign is not so active...

That's not it mate. I think are improving their site or just they are busy with there other business, But hoping they answer all these quires for the sake of the members and investors.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

The idea looks very good, especially if you manage to implement it, I hope that this idea will spread not in one country and not on one continent
Yeah, as I read on their advocacy and great features I'm still wonder on how it was been made that it takes a long time to preserve that kind of food. Anyways, I still amazed on its capability due to their expertise on their field. I hope this project has a great success in the future.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

I am not sure why this project needs to increase the bonus to that percentage. I think it will affect the token value in the future. Do they really need the funding from the crow sale as soon as possible?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

I like many think the project promising, but the team did the marketing research? Farmers wishing to participate in this project? Do your products appeal to consumers?
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:08:11 PM

Yeah, the project will surely change our everyday life. I just hope many investors will support this project and also hoping that they will really fulfill their plans and goals.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Healthy foods and healthy style living will surely change our lives. Lets all hope that ATFS will receive more supports in this field and also support that they will get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

I want to ask the developer, there is a difference in soft and hard cap almost 4 times. Does the team have enough money to continue the work if only the soft cap is collect?
Yes, I too have the same question as they have a very great soft cap which could be reached easily but the hard cap is a bit high and it will be a bit difficult for the team to reach it. I think that project should decide the investment limits more carefully as this will affect the future of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Yeah, the project will surely change our everyday life. I just hope many investors will support this project and also hoping that they will really fulfill their plans and goals.

we will hope for it. because the project team is very much trying that the project would be worthy for the investors to join them.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Healthy foods and healthy style living will surely change our lives. Lets all hope that ATFS will receive more supports in this field and also support that they will get more investors.
Hopefully they will get more support from the investors so that our problems in the future regarding foods will at least be minimize. ATFS has a good intentions towards the community because they focused on solving the supply of food in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

Something got my attention while I was reading your op earlier. It is regarding the "plant based meat" you guys mentioned. I have tried dofferent kjnds of vegemeat since I got some fellow who are vegetarian. What makes your product different from those that are alreadt sold kn the market.
Yes, if the project is finally realized, many people will be able to take advantage of his work. For example, such as your guy who is a vegetarian.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

I'm worried about the question, is not the product genetically modified? In our country it is forbidden, I do not know, as in Korea.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

ATFS is first global blockchain agritech. ATFS is really great project. The project will change our daily lives. I hope many investors will support this project
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Something got my attention while I was reading your op earlier. It is regarding the "plant based meat" you guys mentioned. I have tried dofferent kjnds of vegemeat since I got some fellow who are vegetarian. What makes your product different from those that are alreadt sold kn the market.
Yes, if the project is finally realized, many people will be able to take advantage of his work. For example, such as your guy who is a vegetarian.
Soon, everybody would let know that this ATFS has good concept. Their idea is really futuristic yet idealistic in a way to help everyone to have healthy lifestyle. Lets keep supporting them.
People are which do not go to work already as a matter of fact more sound way of life is observed. I say about those people who, for example, study freelance. If to trace for that project and to wait up to the product which he will issue, I think disappointed you will no longer remain.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

Maybe that's why the crowdsale campaign is not so active...

That's not it mate. I think are improving their site or just they are busy with there other business, But hoping they answer all these quires for the sake of the members and investors.
i think they have raised alot already i hope they reach softcap soon lets see how its going to fan out because am all in for the new protein meat i want to see it real and basically clear out curiosity

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: