Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Something got my attention while I was reading your op earlier. It is regarding the "plant based meat" you guys mentioned. I have tried dofferent kjnds of vegemeat since I got some fellow who are vegetarian. What makes your product different from those that are alreadt sold kn the market.

Admin is not participating in this thread anymore. But ı am going to speculate little bit and try to find an amazing answer which could animate vegan fans to buy this product.

- plant based meat with kangoroo taste
- plant based meat with cow taste
- plant based meat with barbecue sauce taste
- plant based meat with wild animal taste

You are forgetting the overused meat taste there buddy " it taste like chicken".
I remember back then that if meat production will be reduced then the carbon dioxide emission will also be reduced. That only means that this project is really into environment.

So if they are really going to make and plan platform like this. How will they sell it or promote to the people? I thought that these projects focus on teaching and encouraging people how to make their healthy food?

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

So if they are really going to make and plan platform like this. How will they sell it or promote to the people? I thought that these projects focus on teaching and encouraging people how to make their healthy food?

They will just build their first Smart Farm, make it profitable and then scale their business. There's no need to teach someone how to eat wel-known salads. Smiley
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

With so many countries relying on agriculture it's a great way to introduce cryptocurrencies to the world.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

They will just build their first Smart Farm, make it profitable and then scale their business. There's no need to teach someone how to eat wel-known salads. Smiley
That's right, the project is aimed at improving the production of the food industry, so that we can eat healthy food and be healthy.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

This is really amazing that  ATFS is a good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life..This quality makes this project successful..
Yes. We talk about ATFS have potential so much Smiley. All of us can see their potential easily via their mission and whitepaper Smiley. Who know, ATFS will be new revolution at agritech?

I agree, the ATFS devs are very serious with this project. I am looking forward for more announcements and new developments with this ATFS Project. Also hoping that many investors will join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

This is really amazing that  ATFS is a good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life..This quality makes this project successful..
Yes. We talk about ATFS have potential so much Smiley. All of us can see their potential easily via their mission and whitepaper Smiley. Who know, ATFS will be new revolution at agritech?
Their mission towards the community is to really make us live more and solve the problem about food supply. The team are busy doing some development about their platform and I am expecting a lot of this project to contribute more about their innovation.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

Yeah their mission & whitepaper is really amazing as we can see...ATFS is the new revolution of agritech...now people will be more concern of agritech..So thanks to ATFS project for the beginning...
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Yeah their mission & whitepaper is really amazing as we can see...ATFS is the new revolution of agritech...now people will be more concern of agritech..So thanks to ATFS project for the beginning...
I'm not sure that everyone will like the project, some farmers will certainly get additional opportunities, but many farmers will then be ruined, think about it.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

Previously the agri tech field did not had any severe attention for the peoples globally but due to the great start of this project, i am sure that the agritech field will gain more importance and also this project will make huge profits ahead.
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

A very promising ICO, I just bought some. Good luck to all holders...

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

As far as I understand about the concepts and different advocacy on this project I really admire their great features that suitable in our society. As this project is in progress that the project aims the development of Disruptive Decentralized Platform, and production of Plant-Based Meat. Is there any video on this project? so we will know the possible process like on how to have an output and the possible chemicals since we talk about food of this project.
I like your idea Jedie22, i am interested also in knowing the process on how the project produce a plant-based meat. It would be better if they create a trailer video about the productions and their technologies.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

As far as I understand about the concepts and different advocacy on this project I really admire their great features that suitable in our society. As this project is in progress that the project aims the development of Disruptive Decentralized Platform, and production of Plant-Based Meat. Is there any video on this project? so we will know the possible process like on how to have an output and the possible chemicals since we talk about food of this project.

ATFS really have a very positive features that will surely help us about our health and lifestyles. I hope they are really serious to develop this project and run in for a long time.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

Plant based meat isnt all that new though? Tofu and other meat "alternatives" have always existed in nature for like 100s of years it's just that people didnt care before
ogrudko

Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

ATFS really have a very positive features that will surely help us about our health and lifestyles. I hope they are really serious to develop this project and run in for a long time.
It's rather not about health and lifestyle, but feeding growing and aging population instead. Another step in agriculture.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

Previously the agri tech field did not had any severe attention for the peoples globally but due to the great start of this project, i am sure that the agritech field will gain more importance and also this project will make huge profits ahead.
So, we really see some improvements about this project and yes that this time many people are getting their attention on this platform. ATFS is a unique platform for me because this is about agriculture which I think the most important to the community.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

Actually this project has been great for me because it is related to the agriculture field and having my ancestors farmers, i get a bit early attracted to such projects. Hope this project reaches good heights in future.
As far as I know, in small villages and that to similar places there is no Internet. And, as a rule, local residents it is not interested what takes place in the domain of high technologies. Correct me, if that not so.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

So, we really see some improvements about this project and yes that this time many people are getting their attention on this platform. ATFS is a unique platform for me because this is about agriculture which I think the most important to the community.
and I see the funding progress is quite good, more than 50% soft cap already sold in stage 1, good luck and hopefully hard cap can be achieved dev.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

I'm not sure that everyone will like the project, some farmers will certainly get additional opportunities, but many farmers will then be ruined, think about it.
In this situation, everything can be. Maybe other farmers on the contrary will better provide their services, that would not be abandoned by their buyers.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

I have followed some bounty from this project, hopefully this project does not disappoint us all.
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Why the price of tokens very different in the white paper of the current value?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: