Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:37:54 PM

As far as I understand about the concepts and different advocacy on this project I really admire their great features that suitable in our society. As this project is in progress that the project aims the development of Disruptive Decentralized Platform, and production of Plant-Based Meat. Is there any video on this project? so we will know the possible process like on how to have an output and the possible chemicals since we talk about food of this project.
I like your idea Jedie22, i am interested also in knowing the process on how the project produce a plant-based meat. It would be better if they create a trailer video about the productions and their technologies.
I'm also hoping that because ATFS will be leading this kind of project, other countries should be viewing ATFS on how will they contact them to have their service be provided and be started immediately to places that really needs a change for agriculture. Plant-based meats would not only be healthy but also great for the environment.
But we are not sure yet if there are chemicals and if there is, what kind of chemicals will be used to produce a plant-based meat. So we can't decide yet if it is healthy although i can only agree that it can boost the production.
I agree on your concern bud, but since our technology are more developed I can say that behind this project are those people have enough knowledge on their field to be able a competent as an expert in terms of agricultural and sciences.

They need both an argicultural guy AND a blockchain related guy if they are serious (but again their block chain does fuck all so fart from what I understand to help agriculture as I've been asking for quite a few times)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

A very promising ICO, I just bought some. Good luck to all holders...
Definitely, this project define and explain very will in terms of its features and platforms. I really appreciate this great project that involves in our new technolgy and approaches the innovation of sciences. Hoping a good outcome of this project.
Yeap, have a lot people pay attention at ATFS, lol, only at ATFS Official Telegram Group i see they hit closed to 5k members. Many people really want have a revolution at agritech with ATFS.

I agree, a lot of people now already joined with atfs project and Im sure they already made their first investment in this project. I hope many people will continue to join atfs project.
That is true that a lot of people are believing in this platform because atfs will focused on solving the problems about food supply in the future. Investors should do some support of this project by participating in their ICO sale.
You're right, which I appreciate this project so much which they have a member who have enough knowledge about agriculture and science. I believe that this project is very convincing that can have a great potential in the future. As one of the supporter on this project , I hope the team will continue to pursue all the possible difficulties that may encounter on this project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Definitely, this project define and explain very will in terms of its features and platforms. I really appreciate this great project that involves in our new technolgy and approaches the innovation of sciences. Hoping a good outcome of this project.
Yeap, have a lot people pay attention at ATFS, lol, only at ATFS Official Telegram Group i see they hit closed to 5k members. Many people really want have a revolution at agritech with ATFS.

I agree, a lot of people now already joined with atfs project and Im sure they already made their first investment in this project. I hope many people will continue to join atfs project.
That is true that a lot of people are believing in this platform because atfs will focused on solving the problems about food supply in the future. Investors should do some support of this project by participating in their ICO sale.

It seems to be like a yes. You should be answered by the representatives of this project. if it does not, try asking this question again.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

The  project looks vwry amazing and interesting.i know that this project related to the agricultural industry.but i still couldn't understand that how the project will work?
So i suggest devs to make one video for the project so anyone can easily understand it.
Of course, a video presentation is always much easier to understand the project and it is much easier for users to determine whether they are interested in the project or not.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:03:20 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:57:41 PM by kyxap

When you look at the team experience and people they are working with, you will know how great this project is. Their portfolio builds trust and I know they shall pull this through.
I am appealed to these guys. Apart from them portfolio, already on current work it visible that the command is overflowed by huge enthusiasm and potential, very good-natured, easygoing people.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

I think they really do have support backing them well  i really just want to see how these plants are and how they will taste cant wait for some demonstrations form this project

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

ATFS is decentralized blockchain platform. Its nice project. Will be success the project
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Blockchain is opening great business windows for so many, food science and a very high tech platform can barely go wrong,especially when it concern about food.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you, this is the real demand at our agritech for increasing their productivity. I really have curious about Smart Farm 2.0 Smiley.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:17:51 PM

ATFS is my choice as it had required technologies which are allocated to four categories depending on project characteristics like overall element technology, smart farm 2.0 which is really a legit, disruptive decentralized platform and plant based meat technology.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

After the end of ATFS ICO there will be more token to come to its holders through an incentive program. That's what I like about this project. There is not bias, as long as you are a token holder you can gain more profit according to its smart contract.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:06:39 PM

ATFS is doing a very great job by showing concerns for the food and agriculture industry and field respectively, because people are getting more interested in this kind of projects.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

ATFS is doing a very great job by showing concerns for the food and agriculture industry and field respectively, because people are getting more interested in this kind of projects.
Yeap. You are correct, mate. Any one now what the exact time of ATFS ico end? Or they have reach hard cap already?
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

As far as I understand about the concepts and different advocacy on this project I really admire their great features that suitable in our society. As this project is in progress that the project aims the development of Disruptive Decentralized Platform, and production of Plant-Based Meat. Is there any video on this project? so we will know the possible process like on how to have an output and the possible chemicals since we talk about food of this project.
I like your idea Jedie22, i am interested also in knowing the process on how the project produce a plant-based meat. It would be better if they create a trailer video about the productions and their technologies.
I'm also hoping that because ATFS will be leading this kind of project, other countries should be viewing ATFS on how will they contact them to have their service be provided and be started immediately to places that really needs a change for agriculture. Plant-based meats would not only be healthy but also great for the environment.
But we are not sure yet if there are chemicals and if there is, what kind of chemicals will be used to produce a plant-based meat. So we can't decide yet if it is healthy although i can only agree that it can boost the production.
I agree on your concern bud, but since our technology are more developed I can say that behind this project are those people have enough knowledge on their field to be able a competent as an expert in terms of agricultural and sciences.
Even our technologies are more developed now and people in this particular field have enough or somehow more knowledge doesn't mean the progress of dealing this plant-based meats is the right thing, I'm saying they are doing it wrong, but we must be critical in thinking if they want to have a safer food production and more boost from it, dealing with chemicals at anytime have some danger behind it.

In my opinion, every project at the beginning will certainly not be fully tested, but we must go on. There may be a lot of changes to be made during this time, but someone must be the first. If we thought so in other districts, it's hard to develop everything. Remeber about it! Just have a look in past, how did we develop electricity, cars and the others.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

The  project looks vwry amazing and interesting.i know that this project related to the agricultural industry.but i still couldn't understand that how the project will work?
So i suggest devs to make one video for the project so anyone can easily understand it.

yeah we are begging for this weeks so that they make an insider video form their company and also the way how they produce the plant based meat, but till now no reaction from them.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:04:09 AM

The team members of ATFS project vow to enhance peoples quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system which will bring a huge change in the agriculture system in the future, so i choose ATFS.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

I really wonder how the plant based meat is going to be the futures top protein alternative and the solution to the world's pending meat shortage issue but I believe ATFS innovation can help the future and deal with it.
Silverfishkiss

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

yeah we are begging for this weeks so that they make an insider video form their company and also the way how they produce the plant based meat, but till now no reaction from them.

Giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe they don't want to give away how they are making the "meat" because it is particularly revolutionary and they are avoiding copycats.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:19:57 AM

This project will give high benefit to peoples as they will make the production speed fast which will make the prices of food products or plant meat very low and affordable by every person on the earn. I think this project can create a revolution in the future and be very successful.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:28:08 AM

This project will give high benefit to peoples as they will make the production speed fast which will make the prices of food products or plant meat very low and affordable by every person on the earn. I think this project can create a revolution in the future and be very successful.
of course this project will make a difference in the world of food production and others, I really like the concept of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: