Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:04:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

ATFS is one ICO you would surely want to keep up with. The team, the project , and its structure all do really convince you. It is promising and looks great.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:39:54 PM

ATFS project make revolutionary changes where agritechnology & food meets the blockchain..& their roadmap is also very well planned & lots of great member..
Oh yes. Furthermore, they have a plan to create this intelligent farm in Asia. It will surely help in minimizing the area of farms, while maximizing harvest.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

What ATFS say completely destroys problems in the food distribution channels? They will make a new way for distribution base on blockchain technology?
Yes a space where consumers will be able to track and check their own food's quality and how did it grow . Also they will increase the production and hopefully decrease food shortage in the world.

there is no food shortage in the world, there are just uncontrolled consumers...

ATFS just says they want to test the plant based meat project... It is still a projecct and I doubt that this project is going to be successful. The team can not even be transparent and deliver us some videos directly from their company about the project.
HP Guy

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

What are the Token details so I can add them as a custom token to myetherwallet ?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Plant-based meat will be an alternative solution for the forecasting problems problems including shortage of animal protein vegetable protein, and yes it requires technology based on biotechnology synthetic biology, food science which means this food is going to be 100% Genetically Modified!
To be honest I will not eat this food  Grin, but I think when we have a food problem we will stop care if it's Genetically Modified or not.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:35 AM

I am excited with this plant-based meat. I love the concept. This really promotes healthy lifestyle in the crypto society.
healthy lifestyle for the world is a good concept with that we must support this peoyek, good luck.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

They have a video on their youtube channel that visualizes what the platform will do, features ,advantages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDA-YwrXjk .

They will create smart farm that will provide raw food then they will use that in lap for the production of plant based meat. This project is for farmers not for normal people ( we benefit of it of course as individual since is going to solve some that will face ).

Even if the ATFS project is designed for farmers, and not for ordinary people, we can still support it. Because the development of agriculture in our time is becoming very popular and necessary for society.

I's the uniqueness of the project will make them popular in crypto world. Lets keep supporting atfs and help them to increase popularity so that they can get more investors.
Do the old agriculturers really focus on adopting new technologies to increase their production and its quality ! most of them care only about using the traditional ways of farming they've ben taught ,because it's more familliar to them and they are acustomed to it. Not sure what's their reaction about projects like ATFS.
He remarkably said, I also think that the agrarian economy is very conservative. Only medicine can be more conservative and it will be necessary to attract new people to work. The developer has a very difficult task.
It will be a difficult task for ATFS in encouraging local government to use their service as third party system for a transaction within their agrarian community since it is a decentralized system. Unless they are just going to make a transaction to a certain company or government agency and that agency will be the one to do the manual transactions to local farmers.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

ATFS is a blockchain based agritech project which will help farmer as long as possible they can. In ANN thread you say that you if token sale reach $2 million you will give 50%. How do you distribute this token??  How many token is allocate for per person???

So the point there is they will liquidate the half of 2 million dollars into becoming ATFS tokens. But in order to profit from those tokens, we need first many crypto exchanges.

gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

A project that is worthy of attention. Will the finished product be environmentally friendly? Who will monitor the quality of production?Will this be an outside organization or not?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

The issuance of ATFS finances the establishment of smart farm 2.0 development of disruptive decentralized platform and production of plant based meat.
we must support this project once it has saved the world's crops or food.

Members should support first the ico sales so that atfs can have more funds to support the project. If ico is successful then they can follow all their plans and road map.
Smart farm 2.0 is surely incredible but we need to see this farm this is the kind of project that get you really excited and so eager to see how it is. The farm concept is purely epic but completely artificial
By saying artificial, it might have some chemicals used to a certain food which is more healthier and also the plant based meat they are saying which is really new to me. Really waiting that there will be more info for this platform to enlighten everyone who have questions and doubts.
We can't conclude yet if the chemicals being use to create this artificial plant-based meat yet is good for the health unless they will reveal the recipe or show us on how it was made.

Actually, those ingredients will not be revealed as this is the hidden recipe of this project. I also believe and trust those experts in the field of agriculture and sciences. Soon, in the future this kind of project will launched as this project is still in development stage.
I would agree to the fact that it is their hidden recipe, in that case therefore, there should be a person to examine that plant-based meat if it would benefit the health of the many or it would cause problem.
I doubt that people will use this vegetable meat without knowing what it was made of. Therefore, I believe that manufacturers must necessarily disclose all the technology of their production.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

ATFS is one ICO you would surely want to keep up with. The team, the project , and its structure all do really convince you. It is promising and looks great.
I'm not sure but what you are actually saying is nonsense. How can you easily say this project is promising and looks great somehow?
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

great project and very interesting, the project engaged in the field of agribusiness is very good, i sure if this project have good prospects forward, there are many investors will join this project

They have already attracted may investors towards their project and also proved themselves and their potential to make high profits in the agricultural industry. They have also made a very great roadmap which can lead them to become a huge agritec company in the future.

Well, the ico is still on-going and we cannot tell now that all about atfs is great. They need to improve their project and they still need to gather more investors to join the project.
You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage and we can't assure that will support by many. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
Its concept is the uniqueness of the project due to which they have great Chance's of creating monopoly in the agricultural industry. They are surely still in the ICO stage but the are being very active in marketing their project which shows that they are very hard working team of experts.
There are many projects that have also a team of experts but still they need support with the investors to make their goals achieved. And yes I find these platform different because this is all about food and meat innovation as what I understand. What I only do not understand is that how do the farmers will used this platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Does the team attended any conference related to crypto or agritech forum? Hoping the admin can provide us some links to watch how they explained to the public the project itself.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

This is the World's First Agritrch and Food Science Project  that we should support. Yes! This is the awaiting project to make a better solutions for the obstacles and challenges facing by our current situation in the food and agricultural industry. I wish a GoodLuck to the ATFS Team.
You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.

Yeah right, this is the first agritech project that I heard. So the chance of being popular will be high for this project. I hope atfs will have more supporters and more investors. This will help the project to become successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Does the team attended any conference related to crypto or agritech forum? Hoping the admin can provide us some links to watch how they explained to the public the project itself.
Yeah, in some point we need to know those ingredients if it ok. I also believe and trust those experts in the field of agriculture and sciences. Soon, in the future this kind of project will launched as this project is still in development stage.

Yeah, we need to be more positive with this project. ATFS project needs a lot of funds to support the developments of the project. I hope they will continue to improve it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:21:22 PM

This is the World's First Agritrch and Food Science Project  that we should support. Yes! This is the awaiting project to make a better solutions for the obstacles and challenges facing by our current situation in the food and agricultural industry. I wish a GoodLuck to the ATFS Team.
You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system.
People are increasing day by day so thinking for the future their will be a possible of food shortage. So, this platform is being created because they are worried to the community in terms food supply. The project concept is to innovate more about food and how to develop them in a limited period of time. I hope this will work in the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

The ATFS project, crowdfunding, to support the Smart Firm's 2.0 decentralized platform and plant-based meat to track the upcoming food crisis.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

The ATFS project, crowdfunding, to support the Smart Firm's 2.0 decentralized platform and plant-based meat to track the upcoming food crisis.
This project will surely solve the upcoming food crisis for various countries and i guess, investing in this or any agro tech based project can prove to be profitable. This project will surely reach the hard cap much faster and also will give us good profits.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

Is there any "reputed" and well known crypto related conference? I have never heard of anything like that, atleast till now. Got any links or details on that?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

we have been shouting about video long time ago..it will be great if we have video of some sort here i think it will clear people doubt about plant meat and it will make people curiosity go away

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: