Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:07:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46445 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

Another fork? Nice.
Any one have calculated the price of all the forks combined?

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization

In my opinion and understanding, this coin has an only little effect on bitcoin's price and as well in other big names like ETH. So BI is just like bitcoin's little nephew.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:14:34 AM

Another fork? Nice.

all these fork have no big value the only one that matter is bitcoin cash which is behind ETH, bitcoin gold is much smaller for example, and still below bitcoin capitalization

In my opinion and understanding, this coin has an only little effect on bitcoin's price and as well in other big names like ETH. So BI is just like bitcoin's little nephew.
Hey bro, why are you still promoting the scam C?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:57:04 AM

Another fork? Nice.

Bitcoin's nephew? More like that distant relative who shares the family name but has like no relation to the main family. Atleast BCH might share some relation with BTC enough to be called a branch family lol
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:08:17 AM

will coinbase list this one?  Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:46:30 AM

It's just a stupid trend to keep forking bitcoin, and seeing many advertised forks are attacked and evaluated like if it was golden metal, I don't like it at all.
A fork is really needed for some reasons that it will improve its transaction speed because in the past few weeks we encounter problems like slow transaction and higher fees. I think this will be needed to improve more the btc and will solve our recent problem.

Doesn't Bitcoin Cash solve that problem?
We already have the wonderfull fork (and another better one is undergoing development).
Btw whales already transferring their funds to BCH
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:56:49 AM

Another fork? Now new forks coming out each month. Is there already wallet for BCI? Are BTC holders going to be rewarded by free BCI airdrop?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

Another fork? Nice.

Bitcoin's nephew? More like that distant relative who shares the family name but has like no relation to the main family. Atleast BCH might share some relation with BTC enough to be called a branch family lol
May I know the relations between BCH and BTC? I am reading a lot of propaganda recently where they are trying to encourage more BTC holders to transfer to BCH.

I like this new fork, I already read an advertisement in a mobile app about it so I think they are really serious about this. The fact that they are going to make an interest and savings program make it more interesting. I'll be watching this thread for further details and updates!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:46:52 AM

Another fork? Nice.

May I know the relations between BCH and BTC? I am reading a lot of propaganda recently where they are trying to encourage more BTC holders to transfer to BCH.

I like this new fork, I already read an advertisement in a mobile app about it so I think they are really serious about this. The fact that they are going to make an interest and savings program make it more interesting. I'll be watching this thread for further details and updates!

well BCH is the first strongest hard fork of bitcoin, it has big chinese pool support, that's why they are encouraging to use it
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

Is it a new Bitcoin hardfork again? Seems like hard forks became very popular, after China has banned ICOs lol
I think the main reason why this hardfork occur is that it provides more profit to bitcoin owners becuase they are given the opportunity to get a another coin for free.
So it means they are been rewarded for the hardfork that is going to happen? I mean how they will get their free bitcoin? Btc as what I observed is that they really wanted to upgrade their transaction speed and also the fee that's why this fork will be going to happen.

Nowadays its getting difficult to understand why a fork happens. Is it really to make transactions easier, faster and secure or is it just because of some interest miner community ?  

There are a lot of reasons why they are doing this, as we can see, most forked explained that they want to make transactions easier, faster and secure but the hidden agenda is always there. The most sure thing is they want profit and so many reasons.

How do we able to get a free coin during hardforks? Is there any specific wallet that gives a free coin when hardforks occur? And how much will you receive?
As far I understand most likely the ratio will be 1:1 meaning for every 1 BTC you have in your wallet, you will receive 1 forked coin. This is based on what I also search so let's wait until the end of the fork.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:21:10 AM

will coinbase list this one?  Cool
Maybe in the future, but it won't happen immediately after the fork.
You see, it took several month for BCH to be listed there.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:38:20 AM

Another fork? Nice.

lol, something like that dude. It looks like relative which having the same features and function. This project is the new technology that helps to support the progression of the overall ecosystem.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:04:27 AM

Another fork? Nice.

Yes, I'm also interested in this fork, but it looks like the developer does not do much promotion of the project. There are less than 1000 users in the telegram. Many people may simply not know about this fork.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

I thought this fork crazyiness was over, will it least be supported by an exchange ?
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

Bitcoin Interest is getting popular in the community, and that is a good sign for a start. Everybody and everythings comes from a small start. Sooner or later, this project will become more well know in the community wherein more users and investors are taking it. To the fact that this project has don't have the goal or any intention to replace Bitcoin but rather is to support it is a very well clear and it is good to hear. Because there are other projects out there thay claim to replace bitcoin but in the end it failed. So just do what is necessary and I'll be keep looking forward to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:24:22 AM

Bitcoin interest is becoming more popular. I think this plug should be not bad. We expect updates from you on the project and good news!
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:45:35 AM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:23:09 PM

Bitcoin Interest is getting popular in the community, and that is a good sign for a start. Everybody and everythings comes from a small start. Sooner or later, this project will become more well know in the community wherein more users and investors are taking it. To the fact that this project has don't have the goal or any intention to replace Bitcoin but rather is to support it is a very well clear and it is good to hear. Because there are other projects out there thay claim to replace bitcoin but in the end it failed. So just do what is necessary and I'll be keep looking forward to this project.
I agree now that Bitcoin is gaining popularity among people in different countries, and it is a good sign to change lives. I am sure that sooner or later, this project will be better if it is known in the general public and various investors. good job.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:26:18 PM

I hope your project will be conquer like bitcoin. You need more publication for conquer in future.
Can you tell me when  Bitcoin Interest will be add on coinmarketcap?
uhro

Activity: 209

Join Cashbery Coin!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:29:34 PM

This project is a clone/rip-off of an Equihash-Mars coin called Minexcoin.

Here is the announcement from March of this year: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0
Coinmarketcap entry: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/#charts

Working MinexBank from which I've been earning interest with for about 2 months already: https://minexbank.com

It's setup so your coins never leave your wallet, you just "Park" them (this is what made me think BCI is a rip-off) in the bank and if you spend them you essential cancel your parking, otherwise you earn whatever interest you parked at.

Support the original which is still growing, rather than a clone that isn't even on it's feet yet.

●  CASHBERY COIN - TRANSACTION TOOL OF NEW GENERATION!
  ●  ALREADY ON THE EXCHANGE!
  ●  MAIN TOPIC  ●  GO TO SITE  ●  OUR TELEGRAM  ●  BOUNTY
MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:31:19 PM

Another fork again,why a lot of forking are happenings?or were just trying to do something new to make business or trying make new crypto to eliminate bitcoin?But anyway what ever the purpose of this i hope it will help the crypto community. I found the fork from btc really great value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: