Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:34:30 PM

Is it a new Bitcoin hardfork again? Seems like hard forks became very popular, after China has banned ICOs lol
I think the main reason why this hardfork occur is that it provides more profit to bitcoin owners becuase they are given the opportunity to get a another coin for free.
So it means they are been rewarded for the hardfork that is going to happen? I mean how they will get their free bitcoin? Btc as what I observed is that they really wanted to upgrade their transaction speed and also the fee that's why this fork will be going to happen.

Nowadays its getting difficult to understand why a fork happens. Is it really to make transactions easier, faster and secure or is it just because of some interest miner community ? 

There are a lot of reasons why they are doing this, as we can see, most forked explained that they want to make transactions easier, faster and secure but the hidden agenda is always there. The most sure thing is they want profit and so many reasons.
From my Own understanding the coin most important factor is Saving and getting Reward through interest which is a features most coin are yet to implement..So yes its a fork but it really has its own unique features which really set it apart from my own view

TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

This project is just copy from the Minexcoin. But Minexcoin have own network, not an another fork. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:36:12 PM

What is the different between bitcoin interest and minexcoin? I think it's clearly like clone of minexcoin which is launched first. Whatever people always love a coin with passive income, not just an extreme volatility coin. Good luck!

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:36:22 PM

Is it a new Bitcoin hardfork again? Seems like hard forks became very popular, after China has banned ICOs lol
I think the main reason why this hardfork occur is that it provides more profit to bitcoin owners becuase they are given the opportunity to get a another coin for free.
So it means they are been rewarded for the hardfork that is going to happen? I mean how they will get their free bitcoin? Btc as what I observed is that they really wanted to upgrade their transaction speed and also the fee that's why this fork will be going to happen.

Nowadays its getting difficult to understand why a fork happens. Is it really to make transactions easier, faster and secure or is it just because of some interest miner community ?  

There are a lot of reasons why they are doing this, as we can see, most forked explained that they want to make transactions easier, faster and secure but the hidden agenda is always there. The most sure thing is they want profit and so many reasons.

How do we able to get a free coin during hardforks? Is there any specific wallet that gives a free coin when hardforks occur? And how much will you receive?
As far I understand most likely the ratio will be 1:1 meaning for every 1 BTC you have in your wallet, you will receive 1 forked coin. This is based on what I also search so let's wait until the end of the fork.

I just wonder how this fork coin is going to grow after the fork. BCH is doing a good job at the moment. BitcoinGold still couldnt reach  500 Wall ... But if it is 1:1 the BTC holder are going to be happy again.
terencege

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:47:03 PM

This is just a copy of Minexcoin which already has a working product now with their own blockchain.
If you guys are interested in passive income, just go to check Minexcoin(https://minexcoin.com/) and Minexbank(http://minexbank.com/). They also provide an awesome android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minexsystems.minexbank) that help you do parking in mobile phone.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:02:46 PM

Bitcoin Interest is getting popular in the community, and that is a good sign for a start. Everybody and everythings comes from a small start. Sooner or later, this project will become more well know in the community wherein more users and investors are taking it. To the fact that this project has don't have the goal or any intention to replace Bitcoin but rather is to support it is a very well clear and it is good to hear. Because there are other projects out there thay claim to replace bitcoin but in the end it failed. So just do what is necessary and I'll be keep looking forward to this project.
I agree now that Bitcoin is gaining popularity among people in different countries, and it is a good sign to change lives. I am sure that sooner or later, this project will be better if it is known in the general public and various investors. good job.
Probably that's true that btc is gaining popularity because of its tremendous amount of value. Bitcoin Interest is somewhat help the btc community to grow more their coin by parking it as their services is to park your coin and after a week/month you will gain interest.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

Another fork again,why a lot of forking are happenings?or were just trying to do something new to make business or trying make new crypto to eliminate bitcoin?But anyway what ever the purpose of this i hope it will help the crypto community. I found the fork from btc really great value.

The value of this coin can be found after the fork, but the developer is actively working with this coin and I think it is of great interest.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

From my Own understanding the coin most important factor is Saving and getting Reward through interest which is a features most coin are yet to implement..So yes its a fork but it really has its own unique features which really set it apart from my own view

Yeah, this fork will have its own unique feature that will make them difference from the other forks. With this I am sure that bitcoin interest will attract more people to join their project. I hope they will achieve all their plans in a very short time.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

So, one month from now on to get a 1:1 forked coin. Yobit is very good exchange to distribute your coin to wallet user at these.
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

So, one month from now on to get a 1:1 forked coin. Yobit is very good exchange to distribute your coin to wallet user at these.
Yes, scam exchange is better decision for fake coin Grin Grin
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

Yeah, this fork will have its own unique feature that will make them difference from the other forks. With this I am sure that bitcoin interest will attract more people to join their project. I hope they will achieve all their plans in a very short time.
Idea of this fork is stolen from Minexcoin.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:34:41 PM

Whether or not it depends on the developer, I hope the new fork will be interesting and allow a new step in the development of the crypto currency.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:47:43 PM

What a sad attempt at exactly copying minexcoin.  This project is very similar, actually identical, to an already developed coin called minexcoin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/ .  Its funny that you guys also use the term park when minexcoin has already "coined" that phrase several months before.
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

So sad that these Devs chosen to copy an existing coin (Minexcoin)
This one is destined to fail since the copy cats don't have  the minexbank algorithm  minexcoin works on.
Be aware if this coin tanking quickly.

Stick to the original people, http://minexcoin.com, minexcoin is still fairly cheap yo acquire and very mineable on gpu
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

This project is a clone/rip-off of an Equihash-Mars coin called Minexcoin.

Here is the announcement from March of this year: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0
Coinmarketcap entry: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/#charts

Working MinexBank from which I've been earning interest with for about 2 months already: https://minexbank.com

It's setup so your coins never leave your wallet, you just "Park" them (this is what made me think BCI is a rip-off) in the bank and if you spend them you essential cancel your parking, otherwise you earn whatever interest you parked at.

Support the original which is still growing, rather than a clone that isn't even on it's feet yet.

Well, if this project looks like minexcoin I think there is no problem with that. All people are free to do whatever they want to do. Actually most of all new projects now are just a copy-cat of some old projects. The only difference is how people will support it.

vlad_g14

Activity: 207

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:31:23 PM

Looks like minexcoin  Grin Wink

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

So sad that these Devs chosen to copy an existing coin (Minexcoin)
This one is destined to fail since the copy cats don't have  the minexbank algorithm  minexcoin works on.
Be aware if this coin tanking quickly.

Stick to the original people, http://minexcoin.com, minexcoin is still fairly cheap yo acquire and very mineable on gpu

surely, i will stick with minexcoin, where all is already setup and working,
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:48:51 PM

I'm advising everyone to better STAY AWAY from this project. This project will only want to milk your money. The project is a complete rip-off of Minexcoin which is heavily funded and supported unlike this rip-offs.

STAY AWAY THIS PROJECT IS A FRAUD

Minexcoin Ann Thread and The Minexbank : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:59:18 PM

I see there have been negative reviews about this coin. It's very strange, why it happened, before that there were only good words in their direction.
hoanvu

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

I'm advising everyone to better STAY AWAY from this project. This project will only want to milk your money. The project is a complete rip-off of Minexcoin which is heavily funded and supported unlike this rip-offs.

STAY AWAY THIS PROJECT IS A FRAUD

Minexcoin Ann Thread and The Minexbank : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0

Exactly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: