Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:23:16 PM

January 22 is nearly approaching, fork will be done so we better get ready and save bitcoin to earn much for the fork. The fork will have 1:1 ratio. We must prepare for it.
To save your btc you must then use BI platform, this platform will help us to avoid the incoming fork. I am also wanted to witness the fork and how does this platform will really works.
Yes right that the fork nearly approching.And we will get bigcoin intrest in 1:1 ratio.but in which wallet i can get the free bitcoin interest?.
Hitbtc support this project that's the big news for this project.

HitBTC and Okex are the two current exchanges supporting the fork. So having funds there will get you your BCI.

You can also have your BTC in any wallet you own your private keys, or that have a wallet.dat file. There are many desktop/hardware wallets that allow you to have access to private key.

The Bitcoin Core wallet is just one for example: https://bitcoin.org/en/download

Thanks,
Aaron
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Hitbtc and okex are the exchange platform this coin will use, sounds okay to me. They already have an amazing plan and structure. Goodluck
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

Hello,

Normal i don't follow forks of bitcoin but this one can be interesting to follow for a while.
Readed that 30% of the block rewards are going to the interest pool.

As this is a fork of bitcoin, the block rewards are also the same as bitcoin?

No we do not take 30% from the block reward. We have revised the original PoW and call it Enhanced proof of work as the block no sends two rewards. THe miners still get 100% of their reward at 12.5 and another 1.08 is sent to interest pool.

70% of the pool is used for monthly payout and 30% is set aside for weekly payouts.

What are the two periods of interest needed for?

The two pay periods are for those who want to get interest on a monthly basis, which yields the higher reward, and also we have a weekly payout option for those who want to get paid weekly.

The point is some people have a small amount of BCI, so monthly will yield them a better reward, where if you have a ton of it you could possibly make more during weekly payments. Basically the point is to give people options Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron

Its great to know about the timelines on what basis we can park our coins and gain interest, this seems really great to park our coins and gain interest instead simply holding the coins like others do. This innovation is really a great achievement where huge people like it. Hope this promising project will surely succeed.
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

Hello,

Normal i don't follow forks of bitcoin but this one can be interesting to follow for a while.
Readed that 30% of the block rewards are going to the interest pool.

As this is a fork of bitcoin, the block rewards are also the same as bitcoin?

No we do not take 30% from the block reward. We have revised the original PoW and call it Enhanced proof of work as the block no sends two rewards. THe miners still get 100% of their reward at 12.5 and another 1.08 is sent to interest pool.

70% of the pool is used for monthly payout and 30% is set aside for weekly payouts.

What are the two periods of interest needed for?

The two pay periods are for those who want to get interest on a monthly basis, which yields the higher reward, and also we have a weekly payout option for those who want to get paid weekly.

The point is some people have a small amount of BCI, so monthly will yield them a better reward, where if you have a ton of it you could possibly make more during weekly payments. Basically the point is to give people options Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron

Its great to know about the timelines on what basis we can park our coins and gain interest, this seems really great to park our coins and gain interest instead simply holding the coins like others do. This innovation is really a great achievement where huge people like it. Hope this promising project will surely succeed.

The beauty of this is you still get to hold your coins safely in your own wallet and can gain interest on that. So that way you don't have to trust anyone but yourself to protect your coins Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:31 PM

Hitbtc and okex are the exchange platform this coin will use, sounds okay to me. They already have an amazing plan and structure. Goodluck

I agree, by having a trusted exchange which is a Hitbtc with this project can makes us comfortable that for sure many investors will benefit. Which as I understand on its white paper that its features that can have a potential focusing on speedy frictionless transactions to reducing the bottlenecks and lag of the syste. Sounds great and good. 👍
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

This bitcoin interest has a huge number of followers in their twitter page. This only means that this project is well known and many people support this. More than 18k followers they have. I am sure this will have more when the upcoming fork will be more nearer. I am glad I am one of your supporter. Success is really near for us.
It's a good news to know that this project has many followers in Twitter social media. This is why people are getting interested to participate in this platforms as they know that their is a fork that will come this month and knowing also that in case people want to avoid this upcoming fork, this is the answer to their problem because all they have to do is to park their coin and as a return they will get some profits for parking their coin.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

Creating a new coin takes a lot and lots of them never make the limelight. But if BI is forking off bitcoin, I think it would be easier to achieve their goal and better an already successful and profitable coin.

You're right, having this project will give great opportunity those investors and users as I understand on this project have a potential in the future. As I read their white paper that the project will focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and may handle many transactions per second while reducing the lag of every transaction of the bitcoin.
Yes, we need avoid a stuck and high fee as now at bitcoin transaction. My transaction is over 2week because fee is not enough Sad lol.

You are better off using an altcoin like XMR, ETH, LTC, DOGE, etc if you want to avoid transaction fees though which are better and more reliable than a random fork of bitcoin
Yes. Now i change for all my altcoin to only Ethereum, lolz. Now Ethereum gas price have increasing, too. But at least dont have any stuck if gwei more than 50.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

January 22 is nearly approaching, fork will be done so we better get ready and save bitcoin to earn much for the fork. The fork will have 1:1 ratio. We must prepare for it.
To save your btc you must then use BI platform, this platform will help us to avoid the incoming fork. I am also wanted to witness the fork and how does this platform will really works.
Yes right that the fork nearly approching.And we will get bigcoin intrest in 1:1 ratio.but in which wallet i can get the free bitcoin interest?.
Hitbtc support this project that's the big news for this project.

HitBTC and Okex are the two current exchanges supporting the fork. So having funds there will get you your BCI.

You can also have your BTC in any wallet you own your private keys, or that have a wallet.dat file. There are many desktop/hardware wallets that allow you to have access to private key.

The Bitcoin Core wallet is just one for example: https://bitcoin.org/en/download

Thanks,
Aaron
So now we only need keep our BTC at Bitcoin Wallet before 22nd January right? Dont need deposit at hitbtc or anywhere?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

This bitcoin interest has a huge number of followers in their twitter page. This only means that this project is well known and many people support this. More than 18k followers they have. I am sure this will have more when the upcoming fork will be more nearer. I am glad I am one of your supporter. Success is really near for us.
It's a good news to know that this project has many followers in Twitter social media. This is why people are getting interested to participate in this platforms as they know that their is a fork that will come this month and knowing also that in case people want to avoid this upcoming fork, this is the answer to their problem because all they have to do is to park their coin and as a return they will get some profits for parking their coin.

Agree with you, twitter is the best platform to gain more followers for a startup coin/token. I usually get my informations about a new coin/token also in twitter by following the whales / crypto experts, etc...

This one is also like any other fork, just park your btc in one of these exchanges, get your free coins and see what happens.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

I was that bitcoin interest will get support form other exchange as well, but it seems that only hitBtc that will support it. I also heard that a new fork will happen soon and will get support form bittrex I hope that will not affect bitcoin interest.
this is good news after the next fork continues Bitcoin Interest will get this bittrex support form will make it easier for us to trade not only in one place. good work.

After fork doesn't matter how many exchanges support bitcoin interest, it's important for now before the fork take place, becuz having support from many exchanges means many people will get BI.

You are absolutely correct. The fork schedule is still on time and on track for the 22nd. Once that happens we will have the TestNet going to insure everything is functioning correctly. Platform signups among other things will begin then too.

We are still working with exchanges to get more on board. We have a few just waiting on source code to agree to partnership, however, the holiday has put everyone behind and so its taking longer than normal to get listings done.

Thanks,
Aaron

Thanks Aaron for you reply, you are right about the effect of the holiday on Bitcoin interest, but you should've think about before you set ur schedule, anyway I hope you will overcome the problem and everything will be fine.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:26 PM

I agree, by having a trusted exchange which is a Hitbtc with this project can makes us comfortable that for sure many investors will benefit. Which as I understand on its white paper that its features that can have a potential focusing on speedy frictionless transactions to reducing the bottlenecks and lag of the syste. Sounds great and good. 👍

You got a point . Unlike those new coins backup by 0 platforms , BI has Hitbtc behinde it. That says alot about the fork and the fact that you will be getting BI for free if you own bitcoin on Hitbtc is just more motive on why you should trust the coin.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:49:39 PM

My opinion, I think you can get BI and see what the team will do with the coin, it's a kind of airdrop where you can forget about the coin if it is unsuccessful and earn if it has value.

You are right, nothing to lose. Only those investors that invest to buy BI might lose but they also have a good profit if bitcoin interest project succeed. The higher the risk the higher the profit in return, if and only if this project succeed.
Yes I agree with your opinion and statement I also to think that in this it's a great option or you can just hold the coins and wait till the value increases.
Efta321

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:09 AM

this is indeed very amazing with such followers we are all sure this will have more followers again as the next fork. In addition I hope that ico can run smoothly and bring success to us all.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

My opinion, I think you can get BI and see what the team will do with the coin, it's a kind of airdrop where you can forget about the coin if it is unsuccessful and earn if it has value.

You are right, nothing to lose. Only those investors that invest to buy BI might lose but they also have a good profit if bitcoin interest project succeed. The higher the risk the higher the profit in return, if and only if this project succeed.
You are right, you really can not guess, maybe 50 to 50. We can only hope and wait patiently for what will happen next with this coin.
Time is the only one who can answer all your questions about thier project and thier coin. Just be patient and stay calm.
If you are not sure about the project then simply you can avail the free distrubuted BI to all those who have funds in their bitcoin wallet before the fork and wait for the future. I am sure the coin will have a good future.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

Bitcoin like the first crypto currency has many drawbacks. Will you make it perfect? it will be great!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

Answer my question please, on which exchanges will bitcoin interest be added? Where is it necessary to hold the funds to get this coin after its division?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

Bitcoin like the first crypto currency has many drawbacks. Will you make it perfect? it will be great!
Yes, this project is focused on making a product of bitcoin which will overcome the difficulties which users and miners of bitcoin experience in their everyday transaction work and while working with bitcoin. They are trying to enhance mining and also the transaction fees problem which every bitcoin user faces every day.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

I like the process of issuing new coins, they give a chance for the appearance of a new, perfect coin. We know what will be the cost of the transaction from BI?

I think for now the coins has no price yet. But if it is from forking bitcoin and if it's successful the price of this coin will be huge after forking bitcoin.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

But until now bitcoin price continue to drop, so we can see that maybe few are still holding their btc and still only few are joining this fork. This project needs to spread in all platforms most specially in all social medias to gather more serious investors to participate.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Now it's such a time that people are interested in all projects, any project can bring profit and it is better not to take risks and, if possible, participate in all projects, in all forks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: