Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3687 times)
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:27:10 PM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
it is not a good idea to sell right now because the market is going up not down. it is always a good idea to sell when the market value starts dropping.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:03:00 PM

it is not a good idea to sell right now because the market is going up not down. it is always a good idea to sell when the market value starts dropping.
It's not yet too late to buy now since the price is not in the line of ATH, so the chances are big if you hold it for a long time. And i think this is just the [rice correction that's why it goes down or maybe because it's christmas that's why a lot of users are selling their Bitcoins.There's a simple rules in the market, always buy low and sell high these are the basics when you enter in the Bitcoin economy.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

It depends on how you look at things. Long term speaking, the market keeps going up, but most people here just care about their short term profits, and for them current market isn't a market that is still up with 1300%, but more a market that's down with 40% from its all time high. It has all to do with their entry points, and in most cases these type of people start buying at near peak levels, so they see it as something rather negative because it has resulted in them to lose instead of gain. If these baboons for once understand that they only lose when they sell their coins at a lower rate than where they bought them at, there would be a whole lot less panic in the market - people are far too fiat centric.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:48:08 PM

It depends on how you look at things. Long term speaking, the market keeps going up, but most people here just care about their short term profits, and for them current market isn't a market that is still up with 1300%, but more a market that's down with 40% from its all time high. It has all to do with their entry points, and in most cases these type of people start buying at near peak levels, so they see it as something rather negative because it has resulted in them to lose instead of gain.
That is very correct. Many people think that short-term it can generate a lot of profit. And to produce a lot of profits need a lot of capital and a long time. That is why many people fail because they are disappointed with the price drop. The price reduction is very reasonable for the world of cryptocurrency. But we do not have to worry about Bitcoin because we all know that Bitcoin's price always increases whatever happens. Short-term can be done if you have a lot of capital. And that can only be done by the rich.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:39:59 AM

Bitcoin, in its current state, can only process transactions in certain amounts. The Bitcoin network has grown and become very popular to the point where Bitcoin transmit and receive transactions are now very slow and much more expensive than a few years ago.

Because BItcoin is a software built with open protocols and through mutual agreement, any developer (or group of developers) can propose changes and improvements to Bitcoin technology. Bitcoin miners are allowed to vote and implement the changes, and Bitcoin users may decide to follow the change or not.

If the proposed changes are significant enough, a new version of the software will be created. This new version may not match the old version. If the Bitcoin community feels this change is controversial, the new version will do the 'fork' of the main branch (old version) and operate with new rules (new version).

In recent months, one of these proposed changes, known as Bitcoin Unlimited, has gained support from miners and is growing in popularity. Bitcoin Unlimited plans to increase the block size of the block so that the network can process more transactions at once, unlike the current version, known as Bitcoin Core.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:53:53 AM

I think now we are going into a do or die situation in Bitcoin history because there is the big battle for dominance now with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. I don't know how it will play out but I think Chris Verge is on a war to bring Bitcoin down and is all behind Bitcoin Cash and if they open Bitcoin cash markets, it might be the slow demise of Bitcoin as the most prominent player. I don't know how this will affect all other altcoins in the process as at present everything is pegged to Bitcoin prices, time will tell, but I have neither btc or bch so I am just watching and waiting. I think the bitcoin core tam were just too slow with coming to a consensus with Bitcoin, then all the forks happened and these new forks have taken away from the Bitcoin market cap and Bitcoin dominance in the markets.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:40:34 PM

I think both are good. If you are afraid it will go down, you just sell it. But on the one hand many analysts say bitcoin will continue to rise, and I strongly believe in this with some other reason that I realize myself.

crypto4therapy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:07:59 PM

Why worry...

Sell if you need to use it for fiat or any other alt

Hold for sure it will just grow

It won't goes to 0 that for sure
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:51:50 AM

Both of them is good sell or hold, bitcoin can be raise up again maybe for few month
Decision in your hand  Wink
Right, it depends on each person and how they see the dips. Anyone who feels they are ok enough to have the profit taken, then it is a good thing for them as long as they understand that after taking out their bitcoin, the price can keep increasing, but selling as a result of panic, would just be the worst thing they will ever do as that would even cause them a huge heart ache in the process.

It is just simply because the market was overbought and correction was really needed for a healthy growth. It seems though that the plunge is not even finished yet and there is still a lot of chances to experience even much more plunge but I would not really be bothered as this may just be the time we have been waiting for anyway.
fijiral

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:21:53 PM

I'm sure that he's heading down, that's just a matter of how much negative news
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

As of now, the value of bitcoin is $15,856 which is less than last week’s value and we all wonder the reason behind of it. Everyone seems that bitcoin is heading down or there is bitcoin correction and most negative news about it all pop out. And it seems that a huge plunge is not yet finished and most of the people here are disappointed with the price drop. Let’s see how long will the bitcoin keep on plunging.
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:58:34 PM

Bitcoin has now been made a Christmas correction and because of this the price has fallen noticeably, but according to forecasts after the holidays, it will again grow

keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:46:40 PM

it’s up more than 1000% this year, and anybody with half a brain is up way more than that, with this years bull run in crypto as a whole.
I’m planning my vacation right now Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:51:34 PM

It's not yet too late to buy now since the price is not in the line of ATH, so the chances are big if you hold it for a long time. And i think this is just the [rice correction that's why it goes down or maybe because it's christmas that's why a lot of users are selling their Bitcoins.There's a simple rules in the market, always buy low and sell high these are the basics when you enter in the Bitcoin economy.
season holidays this is normal cause there is a lot of way and things that some of holders and investors too they have some personal needs too that they are needed to buy also with bitcoin so this is not surprising that this may have some dump as of now so if this may dump in a price where in you can afford to buy for this is good then hold it cause there is a possibility of recovering next year.
b!t

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

I think they are working to make bitcoin a bit more decent to use in the future, so maybe no need to panic just yet
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

Bitcoin has now been made a Christmas correction and because of this the price has fallen noticeably, but according to forecasts after the holidays, it will again grow
bitcoin is currently take a breathe for while afte jumping very high.much holder take their profit for chirstmas needs.but , according to john mc afee tweet bitcoin will jump again after holiday session over.maybe make a new high record.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:17:41 PM

Bitcoin now are experiencing a crisis because if you notice this coin now are less investors. That's why most of the altcoins are increasing their value, if this shifting of investment continue for long period of time. There's a possibility that bitcoin value are back into original price last January 2017
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:59:27 PM

Correction I think, but I will not sell on panic I believe on this great technology and for sure bitcoin will bounce back even higher, grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin so you can have big profit in the future. Btc is falling and for me its normal.

i agree i am not afraid of the btc situation now because i believed that price lowering of btc now is just temporary...what i have to do is kept my btc and wait until it will rise its value again

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

Correction I think, but I will not sell on panic I believe on this great technology and for sure bitcoin will bounce back even higher, grab this opportunity to buy more bitcoin so you can have big profit in the future. Btc is falling and for me its normal.

i agree i am not afraid of the btc situation now because i believed that price lowering of btc now is just temporary...what i have to do is kept my btc and wait until it will rise its value again
The price is quite low because we always look at the price where it pump like its all time high but that is just normal that a correction
would happen after a huge dump, just buy now because it's a dip already and it will initiate another bull run again.

STUDENTCOIN