Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3681 times)
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Its part of bitcoins nature,being volatile and unpredictable.Although it shows something that everyone afraid about due to its changes from getting high then suddenly fall,but it also shows a stable price that dont below 14k or 13k so theres nothing to worry about.Beside when its value falls its the opportunitx buy it and hold for the sudden rise of price of it so it can be profitable.Bitcoin might be having problem at the time, but i think it will soar in the near future and im looking forward for its recovery.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

The price is unstable but mostly it's going up. As of now its getting higher. There are little downfalls but most likely it's increasing. We should not be panic to sell it all. When the price goes down its the best time to buy and not to sell. If you needed the money and the price is higher then its time to sell.

Unstable? Of course it is since its volatile. Its not even moving crazily now and is most of the time moving sideways. Wait for it because when bitcoin makes a move, all the other alts will cower. Its just the start of the year anyways
Wondering how are you speculating this thing so casually but it did impressed me in positive way about the bitcoin. I have started thinking that bitcoin is getting way stable and this is because of its issues with transaction. I mean people are fearing that they don't want to get into it or don't want to exchange their BTC due to high load on confirmation and the prices as well. Im sure this issue will be resolved as well as new developments will take place soon so that bitcoin will make huge pumps soon. Bitcoin always starts with some stability and yes off course as you said it is just start of the new year and there are many of more moorings which we still have to see. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

What is happening to bitcoin is normal even in real life, Stocks value fluctuates. When the price of bitcoin is down that gives an opportunity to buy not sell except if you know you are selling for profit.
People just tend to complain a lot and that is why they keep panicking unnecessarily for a reason that is not worth it. Those who saw an opportunity and ended up buying bitcoin more at dip are the ones who are going to be reaping a huge benefit in the long run, when some were busy complaining. It is normal in every day of life like you said what goes up comes down and vice versa and you should rather look for opportunities in these scenarios instead.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Yea. It is going down very strongly. dropped to over $ 5000. But I do not care because I know it will recover soon. Many people are investing in BCH. I think that is the reason why the BTC has fallen so sharply. Believe me it will recover stronger and will reach $ 20000 soon
Many had panic selling of bitcoin and I agree with others some are in profit taking. Yes when price drops it will recover again like the time it was happen. Btc price is always volatile so I think if you have funds buy at the dips and hold.
Yeah you are right. The price of bitcoin is so much volatile and nothing could be say about the price in the future. It has dropped from 19500 to almost 15000 dollars and many people say that it will drop to 10000 dollars till the end of this year but I do not agree and if so, it is not a problem because we know bitcoin. It will regain its value in the next few days and it is predicted that till the end of 2018 the price will hit 30000 dollars.
The problem people always have is that they listen to FUD news a lot and they let it affect their decision.

Bitcoin is new and for those who must have looked back in the past, they should know by now that resistance and support is something that makes market what it is and the volatility is as a result of the level at which bitcoin is right now and once uncertainty is over, we will have less of the huge volatility we are having now. It is already regaining its value right now and that means a lot.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

Yes, it is really stuck at one point, little bit going upwards and also going downwards, do not know the future.  Peoples saying balloon inflated, and some are saying it will grow more than 10 times. Really, do not know what the path bitcoin will take now, time will tell. Trying to buying some Alt coins also while it plunges, hope others Alts will grow. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

i think some news about govements' ban like Chinese or a boss Microsoft doesnt accept Bitcion as a payments...that make people lose hope about growth of Bicoin
All these are rumors don’t take the serious mate bitcoin will rise again as pump and dump come in bitcoin to give people chance to buy and earn more in future this is a simple dump there is no philosophy behind it and more of it, this is for the betterment of progress rate of bitcoin so that everyone can again invest into bitcoin to earn as much as they can don’t over think mate simple remain on side of bitcoin you will be blessed.
PandoraBounties

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

After a huge rise many people take profit, this is not only normal, but healthy, the process is called consolidation and there is a reason why it is called like that.
inhold

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

The current downturn is down for the ride,
we see how deep Bitcoin will go down and how high it will rise.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Yes, it is really stuck at one point, little bit going upwards and also going downwards, do not know the future.  Peoples saying balloon inflated, and some are saying it will grow more than 10 times. Really, do not know what the path bitcoin will take now, time will tell. Trying to buying some Alt coins also while it plunges, hope others Alts will grow. 
Yeah it is staying on the same value for many days and there are a lot of people who are getting worried but mates there is nothing to worry about bitcoin prices only a single pump will take prices to the whole new record price and I am sure bitcoin will rise soon and selling at this time will not give enough profit so simply wait for a bit and don’t go toward the alts they are also bleeding and hope about them is totally risk.

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:12:56 PM

The current downturn is down for the ride,
we see how deep Bitcoin will go down and how high it will rise.

and now it looks like the storm is over, but I am still waiting, will there be aftershocks going to happen?
big dump that happened yesterday, if indeed we are strong for HOLD, then just wait time, surely all will return to normal, just waiting time

sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
I think at the moment the bitcoin is in a slight uptrend in the days to come bitcoin can reach the value of about $ 15000. The market is constantly on the move and I'm looking forward to that.
I believe that this January 26 may be a landmark for BTC pump when the CME contract expires.
Good luck
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

now I'm worried about the size of bitcoin.i need to buy  motorcycle personal purposes but bitcoin is going down, my plan is to hold it  and wait to high again. I will not be able to convert it to now because of the size of my bitcoin.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

This has happened before, actually there are even years in the past where bitcoin's value was this low, and we shouldn't be surprised that it's price is low, because we are first and foremost aware that bitcoin is volatile, meaning it will not always be the same and there is no consistency when we talk about it's value.
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:10:34 AM

I'm going to hold it because I am pretty much sure that it will go up again. yes it is on plunge right now but who knows on the other day or months it will rise up again up to the moon further to the sun, no one knows.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

Selling some of it could be a good choice and holding some can be practical. However this depends on an individuals' preferences whether he is good to risk or not. Whatever is happening to bitcoin now just happened last year. So instead of being scared and immediately selling it, hold and buy some more.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Nothing's happening to Bitcoin, it's just that its going through a major correction, which on the long run is really healthy for Bitcoin. After a week or so you'll be seeing everything in the green again, so don't panic and keep hodling.

pinggoki

Activity: 1498
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

I'm  still going to hold it no matter what happen because I do believe that it is just temporarily. We have already seen what was the capabilities this coin and yet it is very powerful that even the fiat itself cannot surpass this sometimes. If you are going to sell your bitcoins I am willing to buy it. Those who doesn't trust bitcoin will never be successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

I'm  still going to hold it no matter what happen because I do believe that it is just temporarily. We have already seen what was the capabilities this coin and yet it is very powerful that even the fiat itself cannot surpass this sometimes. If you are going to sell your bitcoins I am willing to buy it. Those who doesn't trust bitcoin will never be successful.
Selling or holding bitcoin merely depends on us,let us check our current situation or status of how much we need it, if we don't have fund to pay bills and we need money, so it is advisable to withdraw it until it is not yet reaching below $10k, but if we still have some money to support our daily needs then just hold it until we will be satisfied with the price.
As the btc price's nature is so volatile and hard to predict unless we are hands on doing crypto where in we are updated all the time.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

Actually am still holding my bitcoin instead of selling. What is happening with bitcoin now had happened before and it can come like that anytime but does not necessary mean the trend will not go up again. Bitcoin will soon pick up and it may double the price in the market now. I will keep holding my bitcoin till the third quarter of this year.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
Merited by ivrynx (1)

What's happening in BTC is an example of bloodbath and sacrifices to shed off those who have weak hands and to show the true value of BTC. It is undergoing a correction and getting ready for another take-off. We have a strong support level at $10k and are currently showing signs of reversal which I am hoping to continue the bull run despite the FUDs that are spreading like a disease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: