Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3686 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

What's happening today is believed to be a correction. Let us not panic and decide quickly. We should study on how we can have more profit. Up and downs on Bitcoin is just normal. But we are still believing that Bitcoin value will rise up again. As for me, I will still hodl. When the right time comes, I will surely sell the Bitcoin and no one knows when that would be.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?
you can be specified that that that that that the bitcoin price is recovering the very power in the last date, the capital of the both the Wall cũng has been increase and the 400thampampus. The bitcoin incremented, the Alarm on the fair and become the dynamic backward, altcoin pump strong. Theo tôi thấy, this is the suitable time for you can be trade Bitcoin and altcoin.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Right now, the market price of bitcoin is decreasing and it is really a very good opportunity for all of us to buy as many bitcoins as we can. Bitcoin will for sure rise in the near future and at that time, it will not be possible for you to buy more bitcoin.

Decreasing? Where have you been dude? The value has been quitr steady just hovering above 9k now so i don't think it's decreasing. Though yeah it may be a good time to buy in for this year if you base the movements from 2017

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

For now if i have many bitcoin i would like to hold it until it will reached the $12k ,and iknow that it will happend as soon as possible even it has liitle dump now.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

I'm going to hold it because I am pretty much sure that it will go up again. yes it is on plunge right now but who knows on the other day or months it will rise up again up to the moon further to the sun, no one knows.
Rubel23

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Not gonna sell in anyway.Markets were down from so long and now it is improving gradually. hope bitcoin cross 20k$ again and we all the holders can be benefited again
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

Whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a correction that will follow to balance the market. Market correction is what happened but don't worry bitcoin price will recover soon as it was used do.

We have been recovering since the 2nd week of April so it looks like we are already in the the bull season. Although there's some minor correction, it seems that the confidence of the investors are back resulting in the price going above $9K after hitting $6500 bottom earlier.

So as to what is happening to bitcoin? Nothing. Its just the bears takes over, but now the bulls are fighting back which means that we are getting on the green market and the bloodbath has stopped already.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

Whenever there is a bitcoin price boom there must be a correction that will follow to balance the market. Market correction is what happened but don't worry bitcoin price will recover soon as it was used do.

We have been recovering since the 2nd week of April so it looks like we are already in the the bull season. Although there's some minor correction, it seems that the confidence of the investors are back resulting in the price going above $9K after hitting $6500 bottom earlier.

So as to what is happening to bitcoin? Nothing. Its just the bears takes over, but now the bulls are fighting back which means that we are getting on the green market and the bloodbath has stopped already.
Yes we are now slowly rising and the market volume really slowly pumping.I hope it will continue to rise up high for good. I see that bitcoin is now slowly recovering from huge dump because tge price today is slowly noving up. I think we only have to wait for it. Waiting is really a great strategy now at this present time for us to gain in the future.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?

I am not gonna sell because that will just cause me a huge loss almost half of my profit will be lost if I sell now. And besides there us no good thing selling can gave us, they will just gonna make the bitcoins much more worst. Bitcoins need much more people to hold and to buy rather than to sell. How can they increase in the market if we keep telling people that they will be much safer if they just sell. If they sell the bitcoins price will just go down and they will not recover the loss they make. Just hold and wait until they year ends its just half a year from now
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

All types of investments have risks including bitcoin investments. I think the price of bitcoin is fluctuating but I see bitcoin little by little began to crawl up the previous price was destroyed melting. Maybe the next 5 months bitcoin touches the price when the time end of last year
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

Maybe some of us is panicking ang selling some of their bitcoins, thinking that they might prevent further loss. We can't really predict the movement of bitcoin in the market, its votility makes it popular. The only thing we can do as of now is, either sell our bitcoin.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

For now if i have many bitcoin i would like to hold it until it will reached the $12k ,and iknow that it will happend as soon as possible even it has liitle dump now.
When someone have got enough bitcoins with them or even some handsome portion of bitcoins, they must be holding. Reason is, as the prices are continuously fluctuating and going down and then coming up and then going down again and all that. So you can be earning big profits from them after a long time. Holding will increase your coin price and after a suitable time, sell and earn so tremendous profits.

Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

What’s happening? What do you even expect to happen after the bull run, do you still expect the price to continue to go up? Sorry, the price is never going up forever, if that’s what you’re expecting unfortunately it’s not going to happen. The price fluctuates that’s why we do say that it’s volatile and not stable. The price will always go up and down, and if you happen to be caught in the down side, then sorry for you, all you have to do is have patience and wait for the price to go up again and you can make profit. I know that those who sold off must be regretting.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

When someone have got enough bitcoins with them or even some handsome portion of bitcoins, they must be holding. Reason is, as the prices are continuously fluctuating and going down and then coming up and then going down again and all that. So you can be earning big profits from them after a long time. Holding will increase your coin price and after a suitable time, sell and earn so tremendous profits.
I agree with you, because of fluctuation it has a chances to continue pumping on its prices so for us to gain big profit we can hodl our coin until it will reach our targets. It is normal that market decreases at lower rate and all of us are affected on the dump but as long as we still engage or involve on crypto world we can expect more to come.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:07:05 PM

The huge bear market happened and the price dumped more than 50%, now the bulls are returning and we'll probably see growth for a while. Although I'd prefer much slower and steady growth, maybe 500$ a month until we see an ATH rather than spiking up past the ATH now would just mean it falls just as hard and the noobs get burnt like always.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

If I am still trying to hold bitcoin assets in the next few months because to the often rising price movements, it will make traders become motivated to continue trying long-term investments and hope to get a satisfactory result.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

If I am still trying to hold bitcoin assets in the next few months because to the often rising price movements, it will make traders become motivated to continue trying long-term investments and hope to get a satisfactory result.
Bitcoin is in the moment of lively market and good this time to hold. Why? Price is having a positive mood of rising in any day. I'd rather hold also my assets because of the offer of profit we can have.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

Well, the truth is that I’m not on the same boat as those who are worried on the situation we are into now. Last year I sold my Bitcoins when the price rate was at $18,300+, despite what people were saying that the price will reach up to $30,000 or even above that, but I never mind, I just sold off everything. When the price started falling earlier this year in January, I saw it as another opportunity to get back into this, cause it dropped as low as $6000 (I was actually expecting $2000, well I still went ahead and invested) luckily for me the price is going up, so I have got to hold it till it gets high.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:16:29 PM

Me too, I'm still holding my bitcoin; I'm still believing that it will rise just like last year. As of now, the price of Bitcoin is slowly increasing and I think it is a good thing to keep waiting.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

As of now, the Bitcoin is slowly recovering. The price of Bitcoin is increasing again; even though it is not that high like last year, at least it's still profitable and a good investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: