Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to Bitcoin?  (Read 3681 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

Bitcoin is taking a huge plunge!
Are you guys selling to be safe, or still hodl in the hope it will go up again?

Many people now confuse what happend to bitcoin.why is it so very low and it takes too long.l hope and pray that l will meet the success before the end of this year.this is my life now so l have to be patienly wait for the price pump.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

Many people now confuse what happend to bitcoin.why is it so very low and it takes too long.l hope and pray that l will meet the success before the end of this year.this is my life now so l have to be patienly wait for the price pump.
Actually, lately I have very little hope for Bitcoin. To be honest, I sold all my assets and sent them to the etherium and other coins, but not Bitcoin. I do not believe in its promising future.
alentmay

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:27:38 AM

I bought bitcoin at $ 5k8 and now I'm pretty profitable. I will not sell it because I believe the bitcoin value will range from $ 12-13k $ per coin. At present bitcoin is still under appreciated and we should take this opportunity to buy and hold for long.
Very good you have bought bitcoin in a good price and even if you will sell it right now it can give you a good profit, but I will also suggest you not to sell it but  to wait for some more time, because bitcoin price still trading too much low and still there is too much room in bitcoin price to increase.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:51:36 AM

Bitcoin will continue to lead the digital leagues with the value they bring. At present bitcoin prices are showing good growth for investors interested in the market as well as they always prefer to invest in the bitcoin market.
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

Im still holding my bitcoin and other currencies, it is good to hold now because the price is still dump. Dont worry if bitcoin is still now, lets trust it that it will recover and be patience.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

As traders certainly hope for bitcoin exchange rate is in need because with a crowded market situation makes them more eager in the search for profit and able to change the economy to be better than before.
I agree with that. And I think it is good to see Bitcoin having a good rise in the values of Bitcoin right now and it all started in the start of July and so far, a total rise of more than $2000 is witnessed in the value so far.

And this value is on the rise further as well  because we have had so  many good experts speculating about the future price of Bitcoin are of the view that Bitcoin will cross a value more than $20000 till the end of December and the  speculation is backed by pure market data and the demand figures.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:20:52 PM

Bitcoin has fallen from a value of 20000 USD to value od 6000 USD again in these months however for the past few say the change in the bitcoin price is not much and it is stuck around 6700 which means an uptick is close
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Bitcoin has fallen from a value of 20000 USD to value od 6000 USD again in these months however for the past few say the change in the bitcoin price is not much and it is stuck around 6700 which means an uptick is close

As I see it, Bitcoin soon start its bull run and hit 10 thousand marks ( or even grow more). When it happens, I am sure, the other altcoins will run ahead. Hold the coins, for now, to get the best profits soon.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

When it comes to bitcoin market price, it is wise and logical not to be bothered about it so much. Bitcoin value is established, inherent and preferred! Bitcoin always bounce back and if you are holding for long term, you should be okay!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

I think even though bitcoin prices are currently down, I'm still optimistic that the end of this year bitcoin price will go up drastically, because if we sell bitcoin right now, the drop of bitcoin price will get worse
I do not think the values are that down. We had a rise n the value of Bitcoin in the start of July and another rise in the mid of July and summing; a total rise of more than $2000 was noted in Bitcoin. Besides, the rising trend still continues to grow and this is why people are investing their funds in the technology to get the worth of their portfolios multiplied. Small dips in the price should not be taken so serious and should rather be avoided because the market has a dynamic nature and it is completely ok to have a fluctuating price. It makes no fuss.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

When it comes to bitcoin market price, it is wise and logical not to be bothered about it so much. Bitcoin value is established, inherent and preferred! Bitcoin always bounce back and if you are holding for long term, you should be okay!
That's very positive, I hope investors will always think positive despite of the market situation now.
We might be seeing a bearish trend but this is not a permanent so get ready of the opposite market movement and take profit at the right timing.

STUDENTCOIN