Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:14:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:46:24 AM

It is great that the blockchain technology or software is helping various fields; medical included. I am curious if there is any MVP in place?

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

The more I read about AIDOC, the more interesting it gets. Here you get the opportunity to trade with your own health data. For example, for disease diagnosis or drug development. Here you finally have control over your data, you can sell it, but you do not have to.

I am not sure if I understood this concept properly. You mean to say AIDOC is giving us platform to share/trade our treatment/diagnostic report with others user for reference purposes? Or something else?

For reference purposes, for research purpose and even for further development of medicine purposes compared to what is obtained before now you could not have been able to monetize it in fact the Dr literally takes the info and use for free without a significant financial benefit to the owner of the record but all that's set to change with Aidoc blockchain

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

It is great that the blockchain technology or software is helping various fields; medical included. I am curious if there is any MVP in place?

Check out this quote from the whitepaper

) Privacy:
From statistical data gathered from various peer reviewed journals, we have found that there exists today, a serious issue of data storage and handling within the medical industry. This is affirmed by the fact that most patient related data is stored on private servers that are owned by medical institutions (which are highly vulnerable to security breaches).

One of the reasons why I think this project could be a success as we all know how vulnerable data can be and it's important so SECURELY store them without any possible breach.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Hello friends, hows our project faring today? I hope good. I just can not wait to testify about aidoc mooning in a short while.

I think that will take some time with all that is going on with the market... But i am sure aidoc us going to moon this year.
Kevinbind

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

lots of talks about usage of blockchain in medicine... and I really think that this one will work
waiting for the updates. following
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:58:34 AM

Every inventors these days should be thinking towards the blockchain technology and blockchain based invention. It's obviously the way to go these days
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

Have you guys seen the lock-in proposition that AIDOC is offering, after you have purchased a minimum of 100,000 tokens you can choose to lock them in an AIDOC wallet, the returns are very generous.

For examlple:
From March 21st, 2018 to June 20th, 2018:The annual yield of 3 months is 5%
From March 21st, 2018 to September 20th, 2018:The annual yield of 6 months is 7%
From March 21st, 2018 to March 20th, 2019:The annual yield of 12 months is 9%

If you take into account token growth and the yield, AIDOC could be an extremely profitable investment, good for HODLers that have the patience to lock their investments for one year.

This is a POS concept here and a profitable at that also it's also mined too which is super cool more like an hybrid concept Pow + Pos that ensures profit and value of the token over time... AIDOC is indeed a different kind of utility project

Oh I see it now; I think it was mentioned somewhere that AIDOC will be adopting a concept of POS but was not clear as to how that would be possible given the ERC20. Basically it is like in real life the more you provide(treat) the higher your value.

This in indeed good proposal from AIDOC team. They are offering 9% annual return. But I have one question here, these 9% return will be additional and not given from the token price movement? I mean If AIDOC token after 1 years is at 5x price then I will get that 5x return plus 9%?

I think you get that reward on your tokens. Assuming you have 100 tokens, then you get 5 tokens. No matter what they are worth. So actually you get the 5% (and 7% and 9%) on the value increase
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

Have you guys seen the lock-in proposition that AIDOC is offering, after you have purchased a minimum of 100,000 tokens you can choose to lock them in an AIDOC wallet, the returns are very generous.

For examlple:
From March 21st, 2018 to September 20th, 2018:The annual yield of 6 months is 7%

If you take into account token growth and the yield, AIDOC could be an extremely profitable investment, good for HODLers that have the patience to lock their investments for one year.

This is a POS concept here and a profitable at that also it's also mined too which is super cool more like an hybrid concept Pow + Pos that ensures profit and value of the token over time... AIDOC is indeed a different kind of utility project

Oh I see it now; I think it was mentioned somewhere that AIDOC will be adopting a concept of POS but was not clear as to how that would be possible given the ERC20. Basically it is like in real life the more you provide(treat) the higher your value.

This in indeed good proposal from AIDOC team. They are offering 9% annual return. But I have one question here, these 9% return will be additional and not given from the token price movement? I mean If AIDOC token after 1 years is at 5x price then I will get that 5x return plus 9%?

I think you get that reward on your tokens. Assuming you have 100 tokens, then you get 5 tokens. No matter what they are worth. So actually you get the 5% (and 7% and 9%) on the value increase

Ya the AIDOC lockin bonus is paid in tokens so like he above was stated, you'd get 5000 or 9000 more tokens on your 100000 tokens, so technically if the value of AIDOC raised in FIAT/BTC value by 5x in a year, then you would end up having 5x+5% or 9% as the new tokens would also be worth 5x as much
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

lots of talks about usage of blockchain in medicine... and I really think that this one will work
waiting for the updates. following

Indeed it is good to see medical applications, though I am not entirely sure how customers will benefit from deep learning in this field

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

Guys i saw an article about AIDOC  on medium platform, the writer gave a well detailed explanation of what AIDOC is all about, and the benefits of AIDOC.
https://medium.com/@eprime30/the-aidoc-project-feba5cc2c588
Thanks Cnote328 for sharing this link. I guess everyone have to read this article. They mentioned true fact in article. They cleared some points here about users data. "your medical records are taken for the purpose of record keeping and research, you don’t have access to it, any valuable information can be used without your prior notice and may worth millions." Lots public are not aware about this.

AIDOC tends to end that by given users the ability to have full control right of their own data and all the benefits that comes with it. I would like to be a part of AIDOC.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

In terms of business logic, AIDOC intents to constructs an open, equitable and secure platform on the intelligent medical chain, which enables all participants to create and share the value of the AIDOC chain.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

I just went to their twitter page and saw that they posted a new article https://medium.com/@aidoc/tianyi-aidoc-attended-sino-us-business-leaders-summit-and-speed-up-its-internalized-process-c52363d8feff they are talking about aidoc and how they are speeding up the process amazing!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

For examlple:

This is quite a good proposal that will create that holding effect among holders, about the percentage proposal, i believe it will be based on the price at any moment but the percentage is still same, so it shouldn't be an issue whether it rise to x5 or more
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

Hey guys I wrote an article about the AIDOC Loc-in plan that starts on March 21st 2018, great way to earn up to 9% interest per annum: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptossi/receive-free-coins-with-the-ai-doctor-lock-in-plan

Let me know what you think!

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Hey guys I wrote an article about the AIDOC Loc-in plan that starts on March 21st 2018, great way to earn up to 9% interest per annum: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptossi/receive-free-coins-with-the-ai-doctor-lock-in-plan

Wow it is really great mate. I had to upvote and share it also. You really summarize every important detail of the project and it will go a long way in helping investors decide. Kudos
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Wow it is really great mate. I had to upvote and share it also. You really summarize every important detail of the project and it will go a long way in helping investors decide. Kudos

This article actually looks professional good job ! It got links, examples, and of course a photo. Everything what a article needs ! I would have liked your article, but i don't have a steemit account.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

This article actually looks professional good job ! It got links, examples, and of course a photo. Everything what a article needs ! I would have liked your article, but i don't have a steemit account.

Yes, your article is really well-written cryptossi. Thanks for that! Hopefully, a lot of people will read it and learn about the lock-in plan that starts in a couple of days, which is a great opportunity to get interest on your AIDOC tokens.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:36 AM

The more I read about AIDOC, the more interesting it gets. Here you get the opportunity to trade with your own health data. For example, for disease diagnosis or drug development. Here you finally have control over your data, you can sell it, but you do not have to.

I am not sure if I understood this concept properly. You mean to say AIDOC is giving us platform to share/trade our treatment/diagnostic report with others user for reference purposes? Or something else?

For reference purposes, for research purpose and even for further development of medicine purposes compared to what is obtained before now you could not have been able to monetize it in fact the Dr literally takes the info and use for free without a significant financial benefit to the owner of the record but all that's set to change with Aidoc blockchain

Thanks Nathan01 for clarification. Now I understood AIDOC concept and its really good one. AIDOC is set to bring lot of changes to medical field.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

Someone is excited about the idea Cheesy; I thing for the things the yield a better life. I am really excited to see it in action. I hope this would also mean accessible healthcare since the records would be available when it was super hard sharing the records between entities. Most of the process is manual nowadays.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

very interesting and well written article. you seem to be really convinced of the project, if you do the work of an article :-)
But I can understand you, I also have a good feeling with AIDOC and I will invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: