Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:02:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

Is there going to be a trial version of the full version (1.0) ? I would love to try the full version rather than the demo one, because that version will miss some features i think.
The demo version is an early trial of course the full version has more features and is way more improved but that is the whole point of a demo and a full version.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

Is there going to be a trial version of the full version (1.0) ? I would love to try the full version rather than the demo one, because that version will miss some features i think.
The demo version is an early trial of course the full version has more features and is way more improved but that is the whole point of a demo and a full version.

For something like this that’s new and complex I’d imagine the team will have to offer a lot of proof of concept from documentation to trials and coupons and other incentives to get people interested fully in using the platform. I’d imagine we will see more and more of that as the software side comes together
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

If you want to be even more on point, the perfect time to buy was when it was all in the red Wink That's how it works, buy when there is blood in the streets.

The only thing is how do you free up the capital to buy during the dips, unless you have spare fiat it's actually quite difficult for HODLeRS to take advantage of the dips, unless you can anticipate when they are going to happen.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:54:44 PM

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

Yes it's nice to see that AIDOC has picked up by almost 25% over the last 24 hours, maybe in a couple of weeks/months AIDOC will recover and return to ICO price, you can't keep a good project like AIDOC down for too long.

Like a breath of fresh air, the whole place is green again, like i once stated, cryptos is too big to be stopped and AIDOC is too big to be deterred, is only a matter of time and we'll see things been put in place, i just want to be the boss of my health and AIDOC is giving me that opportunity 

It is certainly nice to see some green %'s on Coinmarketcap.

Have found that AIDOC is the brainchild of a Canadian entrepreneur called Alvin Zhao. He possesses a medical background, and has been in the healthcare sector for over 12 years now.

Nice to see the brain of AIDOC has had good healthcare experience and I hope he  can bring AIDOC to an success

i already thought that the idea came from someone in the healthcare-industry who knows that the system needs urgent improvement. Good to know that it is someone with a lot of experience

That's good to know, another landmark noted, i'm so glad that this is coming from an experienced individual in the health niche and not just any random individual, so is a case of an expert who actually knows the problems of the health industry and how to solve it
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:00:38 PM

You are right, the demo version is enough, because you can expect more things on the full version. But i do hope that the demo version will be quickly released so we can test it.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

You are right, the demo version is enough, because you can expect more things on the full version. But i do hope that the demo version will be quickly released so we can test it.

Does anyone know until we can expect such a demo version to be released? Their roadmap doesn't show it exactly. It only says the DEMO version of the digital human will be launched in three months after the ICO has finished. So that mean it should be released soon, right?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

There was airdrop also? You are lucky, I missed it. AIDOC is surely very good project and I have bought some tokens from exchange when it was a low.
Will hold it for long term and I believe I will get good return
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

For something like this that’s new and complex I’d imagine the team will have to offer a lot of proof of concept from documentation to trials and coupons and other incentives to get people interested fully in using the platform. I’d imagine we will see more and more of that as the software side comes together

A proof of concept is always easier to convince people. However as with AI they should have alot of data to work with. Also early version are expected to have bugs and all so it is normal as long as there is progress.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

How is it possible? Still airdrop is going on or have any other round? People can still participate in AIDoc airdrop?

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

I don't think there's any other airdrop, mine was distributed week's ago unless they have not finished distributing the tokens.
Does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop later because i missed the first one and i would love to join another if it is possible.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Am wondering same with my mouth wide agape, how come did I miss such an opportunity to hold more coin and be better positioned in the chain... Who know when alpha phase is going to be out? I learnt of the incentives the project is bringing along and I do love to take part in ut

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop later because i missed the first one and i would love to join another if it is possible.

I don't believe there is anything announced as of yet, but they are relatively active on social media and I'd like to hope they would announce it there first / on telegram.

Would be good to see another one happen as I think it's a good cheap way of marketing and getting the project more known
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

I don't believe there is anything announced as of yet, but they are relatively active on social media and I'd like to hope they would announce it there first / on telegram.

Would be good to see another one happen as I think it's a good cheap way of marketing and getting the project more known

Yeah that is true but I can imagine it will only be a small amount of tokens so it will not be anything to get too excited about, but hopefully it sparks a bit more interest from investors and hopefully sends the token price up.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Am wondering same with my mouth wide agape, how come did I miss such an opportunity to hold more coin and be better positioned in the chain... Who know when alpha phase is going to be out? I learnt of the incentives the project is bringing along and I do love to take part in ut

This is really a huge miss t for me. Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round. Would really have loved to get more of this coin
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

I wonder whether it makes sense that AIDOC's design will be a reference design to be used in the future which substitutes the healthcare we know today

With the healthcare I mean first-line support, as in, nowadays we have time consuming and expensive consultancies with doctors and most of the times it is already too late

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

Oh my! If that's the case, then I guess I have to stop being hopeful about it. I somehow missed the airdrop and was hoping that another one was on
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

At AIDOC you will be able to sell your medical data, which you store in the blockchain, to companies. This will of course happen anonymously. Has anyone here been thinking about selling his data? i think this approach is very interesting
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Hey guys AIDOC airdrop is still being distributed you can visit their telegram group and confirm yourselves.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn

look like i missed this news , Never knew there was another round of airdrop held after the first round ,hope i am not to late to earn more  tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: