Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:52:37 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 05:52:29 AM by fatlever

RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is amazing.  It is what a crypto currency should be.  Once you use it, you are in awe and want to buy as much as you can when you see it at under $5.  It seems that is what everyone does because it like $0.10 a few weeks ago.

It was designed for one thing and one thing only: to be currency that allows the transfer of value.  It does that better and faster than anything else.  Yes, even faster than a centralized bank coin like Ripple (XRP) with it's validators or IOTA with it's centralized coordinator.  It's amazing to have multiple monitors and watch yourself send it from and exchange and get it in in your wallet at the blink of an eye.  

I only hold a few coins long term (BTC, XMR, ETH) but this got me hooked right away.  How is this not a top 5 coin right now?  It's already doing what Lighenting Network promises right now!  Imagine once the major exchanges have it, it'll be the standard way to transfer value from one exchange to another, instantaneously and without fees.   I think this gives it the greatest potential for real world adoption in crypto once there is a mobile wallet that connects to a remote node.  

It has some issues like the desktop wallet has trouble syncing and you have work around that.  There are also open questions about how it would handle spam transactions.  But it's amazing that RaiBlocks has jumped into the top 50 without shilling and hype and only available in 2 tiny exchanges.  When this hits a major exchange or two this will be a top 10 crypto.  With further development and better UI clients/mobile client and some marketing, Raiblocks could be a challenger to the throne.  

Also one of the great things about XRB is that it was fairly distributed.  A lot of people earned their Rai solving captcha.  It seems there were Venezuelans doing this and it's great that the meteoric rise in value is going to some who acquired them.  

I usually don't get excited about alts because almost every single alt is hype, a scam or not a working product.  But having a crytpo provides utility and does a single thing like magic has gotten me excited.  
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:15:55 AM

Agreed. I am Looking at investing in as many tangle coins as possible. Its just better tech.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
simonsaysmoney

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:42:47 AM

Sounds great, I am looking into this, appreciate your advice.
bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:34:39 AM

Same as you, I'm REALLY excited with RaiBlocks, tech is amazing, and the team seems really clean and professionnal

Have a look at RaiBlock's founder interview : https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7l5add/raiblocks_ama_summary/

When it will be added to big exchanges it will MOON and become a masterpiece

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:50:05 PM

RBX is ALREADY a top 10 coin but noone's noticed yet  Wink

One of my no-dumping buys.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

I was thinking about investing in this too. I think it will really take off when it gets listed on Bittrex or Polo. Are there any upcoming developments in the near future for this coin by the way?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:03:44 PM

XRB has experienced an excessive amount of movement and a crazy daily trading volume despite being on only small exchanges. I have been following it and planned to pick some up once it hits the larger exchanges I typically deal with.

I am a little suspicious of it's current success given the CRAZY fast rise in price over the past month. I suspect there is going to be a major price correction in the near future. That being said, I think the correction will be beneficial to the project as a whole. And hopefully when it happens, I will have a better buy in price point Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:03:28 PM

I have been following this for a year now and I would say this is one resilient coin. It has withstand some toughest challenges an altcoin can face and I agree that this is high time for this coin to increase in value and usage.
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:16:08 PM

XRB is so underground like IOTA used to be, it was all over the news a couple months, but only trading on one exchange now and not even listed on Blockfolio. Imagine what happens when the mass sees it!

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

I don't believe XRB to get into TOP 10.

XRB have a great potential, but people already pumped RaiBlocks x30 in last 30 days. To get into TOP 10, it will need to gain another x10 or a total x300 pump.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:48 PM

I agree with you. XRB will enter the top 10 soon. it is coin of potential. I have been watching it since July. Go through a lot of things. has stopped offering coin. Now it x100 when I started to notice it.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

XRB have a great potential, but people already pumped RaiBlocks x30 in last 30 days. To get into TOP 10, it will need to gain another x10 or a total x300 pump.

Honestly, I wasn't even talking about top 10 as in the potential to make money and good returns.  I was talking about the fact that this might be the best coin out there period and it has to be in the top 10 soon.

I am talking about the utility that this coin provides RIGHT now.  Not what it promises to do in the future when it's built.  As a decentralized coin that does a lighting quick transfer of value without a fee - there is not a single other coin that can do that.  This is the major goal of crypto and this coin does it.  

It doesn't do smart contracts.  It doesn't even do multi-sig, time locks, etc.  It doesn't have XMR privacy.  It's not meant for IOT and data transfers.  But just as a superfast transfer of value, it rules.  

There may be problems with it, I don't know.  I am not sure how it'll handle massive transactions or dust spam transactions, etc.  But at least using it for a few days, it works like magic.  If there was a mobile wallet, it feels like it would be ready to be ready for real world adoption.  You can't say that about anything else.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:08:52 PM

I've been following Raiblocks project since september 2017. I think Raiblocks (XRB) has a chance to reach top 10 coins since the project has great potential.
I've ever used XRB several times for transactions with some raiblocks community members and it takes only 1-2 seconds to be sent or arrived, very fast and without fees.
Honestly XRB had a moment to big pump a week ago but unfortunately it lost the moment as the two small exchanges crashed due to the rising volume in short time. Needs better exchanges.
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

Unfortunately I came to know Raiblocks a few days ago after the big pump and I must say that he immediately struck me. If he follows in the footsteps of IOTA I think we could really expect a great future from this coin. I adore the fact that there are no transaction costs and I think that this is a decidedly future one we expect

Train4Crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:20:35 PM

It is hard to predict, but it seems that XRB price can be higher in next years, because of constant demand in the market
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:03:45 AM

Unfortunately I came to know Raiblocks a few days ago after the big pump and I must say that he immediately struck me. If he follows in the footsteps of IOTA I think we could really expect a great future from this coin. I adore the fact that there are no transaction costs and I think that this is a decidedly future one we expect

Welcome to our community pal. I've been holding a good amount of xrb up to this day that I will encash once it hits 100k sats. It is better than IOTA to be honest and next year will be a historical year for the raiblocks community.
dagon666

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:32 AM

Been watching this, seems to have had some positive movement.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

First, it needs to go up waaay more than 10X to get into the to 10 because the market cap of the top 10 will have gone up by then.  Second, the movement of XRB isn't relying on a pump but on natural growth once people become more aware of it, it starts being on exchanges, mobile wallets are developed and people start using it. 
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:32:50 PM

it's just matter of time when some decent exchanges like bittrex and binance pick them up and they will be on moon, hopefully soon.

donoson

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:37:29 PM

it's just matter of time when some decent exchanges like bittrex and binance pick them up and they will be on moon, hopefully soon.

Bit-z has announced the listing of XRB, this gem has started to shine
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  All
  Print  

Jump to: