Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

it's just matter of time when some decent exchanges like bittrex and binance pick them up and they will be on moon, hopefully soon.

Bit-z has announced the listing of XRB, this gem has started to shine
let it come to binance, bittrex and somewhere to see it flying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:17:59 PM

It was designed for one thing and one thing only: to be currency that allows the transfer of value.  It does that better and faster than anything else.

It is better to be great at one thing than mediocre at many

Also one of the great things about XRB is that it was fairly distributed.  A lot of people earned their Rai solving captcha.  It seems there were Venezuelans doing this and it's great that the meteoric rise in value is going to some who acquired them.  

Your using the phrase 'fairly distributed' loosely.  There was a decent amount of unfair claims(people using bots) from the faucet, plus from reading the ANN thread it was a headache.  The Developer wisely ended the faucet and burned the remaining coins.

It has some issues like the desktop wallet has trouble syncing and you have work around that.  There are also open questions about how it would handle spam transactions.

Lets work and test out those issues first, before we ordain it the greatest currency ever.

I am a little suspicious of it's current success given the CRAZY fast rise in price over the past month. I suspect there is going to be a major price correction in the near future.

Absolutely agree.  Coins do not just explode without a pull back.  This pump is happening during the largest crypto pump of all time.  Would not be surprised if it drops 50-75%. 

itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

I had the opportunity to buy this coin when it was highly undervalued, i dont know why the heck i didn't bought it. I was seriously a dumb guy, i could have more than dozens of thousands of dollars right now.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:42:51 PM

there are many people out there who sold tons of bags of xrb when it was damn cheap, i litreally sold 10000000 coins for shit prices and regret now... but never to worry rai blocks have a long way to go
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:47:40 PM

there are many people out there who sold tons of bags of xrb when it was damn cheap, i litreally sold 10000000 coins for shit prices and regret now... but never to worry rai blocks have a long way to go

Wow dude, that's over $50 Million  Shocked

At $5 it still feels like pennies to me because this has the potential to be at the minimum the coin transfer value usually across exchanges and at best the only crypto that is ready for real world adoption. 
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:06:26 AM

This coin is about to get 1 Billion Market cap while only on 2 tiny exchanges  I didn't check this out when it was pennies but started this thread when it under $4 just a few days ago.  This coin is going to go nuts in 2018.  
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:25:38 AM

it's just matter of time when some decent exchanges like bittrex and binance pick them up and they will be on moon, hopefully soon.
Yeah I think it might explode when the major exchanges pick it up. XRB was quite popular when the captcha was giving free coins, but after that it went pretty much under the radar. I would be keeping out of this coin now that it's resurfacing.
GaryBel

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:58:12 AM

I've been a long time stalker, just registered to say XRB has extraordinary pump potential, it has everything a veteran, a whale and a noob would look for. Here is what I saw :

- Technology : Main dev has thought of, tried and suceeded in a few points where nobody charted before. As far as my tests go it really is faster than ripple. Being the fastest in such a nerdy ecosystem is a huge plus in everyone's eyes. Developer claims it is so advanced for its time that it has potential to become a main background technology like "http" for cryptocurrencies. As it is both instant and free, it has potential to end the "transfer of value" problem and become the norm. It's speed is currently limited by hardware (chips and bandwidth), not by design.

- Exchange Exposure : It is being sold only on 2 exchanges and a telegram bot. One of the exchanges have recently been hacked and untrustable. Other is a very small exchange with little daily BTC volume. Also a bot trades doge for XRB at small amounts on telegram but these are not like a real sale at all, it is like you have to do long operations to buy at the moment so no real capital went through these yet to buy. Also exchanges disallow any announcements before they add a coin, and XRB dev and community has been applying all exchanges like mad the last week, I feel at least 1-3 exchanges added in the next 2 weeks.

- Github and main dev very active, 6 coders, 12 ppl total working on it. Translations are out. Devs working with universities with code-review and optimization.

Question marks :

- I have no idea if it is scalable. I am not able to analyze what problems would happen if too many people start using it, they say it is scalable but this is never for sure until it reaches crazy volumes.

- Privacy is a concern, "mcafee style" privacy investors would think 2 or more times before buying XRB.

Seeing these I went in with %1 portfolio. We will see how it goes.

fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

I've been a long time stalker, just registered to say XRB has extraordinary pump potential, it has everything a veteran, a whale and a noob would look for. Here is what I saw :

- Technology : Main dev has thought of, tried and suceeded in a few points where nobody charted before. As far as my tests go it really is faster than ripple. Being the fastest in such a nerdy ecosystem is a huge plus in everyone's eyes. Developer claims it is so advanced for its time that it has potential to become a main background technology like "http" for cryptocurrencies. As it is both instant and free, it has potential to end the "transfer of value" problem and become the norm. It's speed is currently limited by hardware (chips and bandwidth), not by design.

- Exchange Exposure : It is being sold only on 2 exchanges and a telegram bot. One of the exchanges have recently been hacked and untrustable. Other is a very small exchange with little daily BTC volume. Also a bot trades doge for XRB at small amounts on telegram but these are not like a real sale at all, it is like you have to do long operations to buy at the moment so no real capital went through these yet to buy. Also exchanges disallow any announcements before they add a coin, and XRB dev and community has been applying all exchanges like mad the last week, I feel at least 1-3 exchanges added in the next 2 weeks.

- Github and main dev very active, 6 coders, 12 ppl total working on it. Translations are out. Devs working with universities with code-review and optimization.

Question marks :

- I have no idea if it is scalable. I am not able to analyze what problems would happen if too many people start using it, they say it is scalable but this is never for sure until it reaches crazy volumes.

- Privacy is a concern, "mcafee style" privacy investors would think 2 or more times before buying XRB.

Seeing these I went in with %1 portfolio. We will see how it goes.

That is a good quick analysis before buying a small part of your portfolio.  If adopted by most the major exchanges by the end of the year, at the very least we'll see Raiblocks as standard way to move value across exchanges.  The potential is much much bigger.  I also expect to see a lot of forks of this code and probably a privacy version of the coin -- I think something is already underway.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:57:13 AM

Whether still, we have a chance to work on Faucets because many people are showing a lot of interest towards the project and the price of XRB is also tickling in the market. Almost crossed the value of 7$ in the market.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

Whether still, we have a chance to work on Faucets because many people are showing a lot of interest towards the project and the price of XRB is also tickling in the market. Almost crossed the value of 7$ in the market.

Faucets are closed.  It just crossed $8 and a 1 Billion market cap.  It was under $4 when this thread started just a few days ago.  People buy more of this coin and don't let go of it once they see how it works.  Like I said, this will be a top 10 coin and that might be just a start
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:38:04 PM

I think Raiblocks is going to be one of the top coins by 2018 and I regret why I sold all my coins a couple months ago, I wasn't really expecting Raiblocks to grow big because at first I just thought it would be one of these dead coins I was looking into and never got a chance to check its update. And decided to just sell all my coins and get out while I still can, but look at its price now and its sudden increase.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

Bit-z has announced the listing of XRB, this gem has started to shine
let it come to binance, bittrex and somewhere to see it flying

I think its already flying, no need for these exchanges. I think a lot of people took the effort to make an account on Bitgrail and snatch up XRB. Its getting some well deserved attention. Broke 1 billion marketcap today and is hanging in there.

flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:09:47 PM

Should've bought more than I did back at .5$.. Thanks for the good post op
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

Sounds very interesting. I noticed this coin long time ago. But was not sure how it performs. Personally I think that it is was overpumped by exchanges, and not sure in its long run. But lets see what happens.

bouldou

Activity: 403
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:37:58 AM

Thank you for this post, very interesting

I'm really interested too inti this project : it seems to be the cryptocoin of the FUTURE ! Imagine a world Where transfering money between exchange is super-fast and free... Crazy

Vous voulez une Lambo ? Investissez dans le YENTEN : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2706079.0
Tehhmm

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:57:57 AM

One of the few coins I actually feel FOMO with...  Will definitely be interesting to see how it scales.
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:13:36 AM

One of the few coins I actually feel FOMO with...  Will definitely be interesting to see how it scales.

It will scale fantastic and absolutely fine because it is an amazing coin. What others have discussed here today really has opened my eyes and man I regret selling 50% of my stack this past weekend when it was at 15k sats. What a mistake that was but we live and learn and I now expect this coin to reach top 25 when all said and done which means no selling until big exchange listing.

Cryptomania13

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:36:16 AM

I'm hoping XRB becomes the pairing of choice with all other crypto due to its speed and feeless. Imagine not having to pay high fee or transfer btc and wake up the next morning hoping it went through already so you can buy the coin of your choice.
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:02:13 AM

Been waiting for a pullback on this coin so I can buy more, the bloody thing won't stop! How far we thinking its gonna go before a dump???

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: