Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:01:49 PM

And what price level do you forecast for the next year?

I think this coin really worths $100, maybe it will take a year, and maybe a month, but I hope it will rise at least to this level anyway and quite fast

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:10:06 PM

i will guess that any pumps in the near future will be to do with people mistaking it for xrp. that's the caliber of trader we're dealing with here. anyway i'll check it out. anything dag ish is interesting.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:46:43 PM

i will guess that any pumps in the near future will be to do with people mistaking it for xrp. that's the caliber of trader we're dealing with here. anyway i'll check it out. anything dag ish is interesting.

Here discussion is about the XRB not about ripple. I think you have take it as wrong and different coin's speculation you are seeing here.i have raiblocks captcha project once but they have launched a coin and it passes more than 10 USD now.
It is now on the top 25 list you will get the value increasing and you expect the supply also grown.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:49:31 PM

What is your analytical facts in terms of market cap volumes and other cryptocurrency criteria of
measurement to postulate the emergence of XRB as a top ten coin.Has it been listed on the coin market
and what is its current value?
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:32:39 PM

What is your analytical facts in terms of market cap volumes and other cryptocurrency criteria of
measurement to postulate the emergence of XRB as a top ten coin.Has it been listed on the coin market
and what is its current value?
I wonder who these ratings were and why this coin is one of the foremost when, if you look at the Hit BTC or Bitrex, there are very different leaders and other indicators.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

so excieted for this coins can reach high price like now

my friend gets big profit from XRB
Sone11

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

They say this is really should be the number 1 crypto with the fast and without fees but it needs backup in real world to traverse the top 5
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:36:28 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 09:00:32 PM by MoonIsBlue

I exited though, bought in at 3.5 so it was a fun ride. But it was obvious large holders wanted to dump and the price kept shooting down before being picked up, but it can reverse the trend or in an extreme scenario it doesn't recover as quick and the price change was huge, $15 to $3... I'll wait for it to go on other exchanges or for it to dip. To risky right now even if it is a very good coin. I don't really know much about it anyway, all its specs are pretty much speculated atm. Not even sure if it is decentralised as it seems these DAG coins don't really have the proporties to be decentralised like Distributed Ledger.

The whole run up is fueled because of IOTA going to 10billion anyway, the bullrun started with that. So I don't know how serious people even really are about it given that its been around for a while. Could be just to make a buck, nothing else.

-edit- Bagholders dumping caused a trend reversal, time to put low buy orders. Who can blame them, from 2-5 cents to 16 dollars in a matter of weeks.

fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:05:44 PM

The whole run up is fueled because of IOTA going to 10billion anyway, the bullrun started with that. So I don't know how serious people even really are about it given that its been around for a while. Could be just to make a buck, nothing else.

-edit- Bagholders dumping caused a trend reversal, time to put low buy orders. Who can blame them, from 2-5 cents to 16 dollars in a matter of weeks.

It's basically on 1 tiny exchange and has very few people holding the coin so I am expecting a lot of these dips until it matures.  It provides a great opportunity to accumulate.  

I am swooping in if it falls below $10.  I don't expect that though, too many smart people already aware of this coin and will snatch it up. 
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:40:15 PM

It's basically on 1 tiny exchange and has very few people holding the coin so I am expecting a lot of these dips until it matures.  It provides a great opportunity to accumulate.  

I am swooping in if it falls below $10.  I don't expect that though, too many smart people already aware of this coin and will snatch it up. 

Meh I doubt it, you know how fast this bullrun was? Litterly in a few weeks people went from 400$ to 120k and probably it spawned a lot of millionaires. If I may believe some this coin had been dead for quite a while and suddenly pumps to a billion marketcap? If I we're the one who snatched this up cheap I'd be dumping the shit out of it now, and thats exactly whats happening, 3x in a mere hour it almost crashed the price, now the trend reversed, and I think there will be a lot more dumping to come. People made a shitload of money on this and they aren't just going to let that chance pass to dump this for more BTC.

We don't really know anything about this coin, and how devoted the community is to it. And as you can see it pumps and the big holders aren't even considerate enough to slowly dump it without causing a price crash, tells me nobody really cares about this in the first place. Still not sure how this is decentralised aswell or what is up with double spending on this.

So no far to risky, its worth a gamble with a small amount of money but I can't see this as a serious buy unless it shows some signs of a dedicated community which seems to be completely absent. It only got attention because of IOTA bullrunning it and all the conditions aren't exactly in favor of a serious hold if you sum it up.

But do as you please, I can always be wrong.

fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

Meh I doubt it, you know how fast this bullrun was? Litterly in a few weeks people went from 400$ to 120k and probably it spawned a lot of millionaires. If I may believe some this coin had been dead for quite a while and suddenly pumps to a billion marketcap? If I we're the one who snatched this up cheap I'd be dumping the shit out of it now, and thats exactly whats happening, 3x in a mere hour it almost crashed the price, now the trend reversed, and I think there will be a lot more dumping to come. People made a shitload of money on this and they aren't just going to let that chance pass to dump this for more BTC.

We don't really know anything about this coin, and how devoted the community is to it. And as you can see it pumps and the big holders aren't even considerate enough to slowly dump it without causing a price crash, tells me nobody really cares about this in the first place. Still not sure how this is decentralised aswell or what is up with double spending on this.

So no far to risky, its worth a gamble with a small amount of money but I can't see this as a serious buy unless it shows some signs of a dedicated community which seems to be completely absent. It only got attention because of IOTA bullrunning it and all the conditions aren't exactly in favor of a serious hold if you sum it up.

But do as you please, I can always be wrong.

Breakthrough tech, fastest transaction times, 7,000 tps, no fees, fairly distributed.  20K Reddit subscribers for a coin whose faucet just stopped running, RaiBlocks dedicated exchange, mobile wallet coming.  There is a lot going for this coin.  

Even the dip, it's still up 250% in the last week alone.  This is an opportunity.  If this coin does not take off, Crypto is a shitshow of pure speculation and scam.  
b!t

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:11:57 AM

I've been waiting to get rid of my IOTAs to buy raiblocks fo over a month now, IOTAs haven't budged because there is something wrong. Now raiblocks have increased about 7 fold since I decided I want to invest. This isn't going very well for me..
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

Anybody could advise which one is the best exchange to buy XRB please?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mantash

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Bitgrail then transfer to a raiblocks wallet
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

I exited though, bought in at 3.5 so it was a fun ride.

Please tell me you didn't sell everything or bought back on the dip.  This is not a pump and dump coin even though it is skyrocketing this month.  

I hope people have been buying since I posted that it was a top ten coin at $4.  This is not a coin you speculate and try to make money short term with.  RAIBLOCKS = Bitcoin 2.0
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

This coin demonstrates a strong foundation with quality characteristics.  A coin that is free of transaction fees and offers a fast delivery has already incorporated fundamental points into its technology.  Once this coin becomes a common name on the more popular exchanges, it will only be a matter of time before its value increases, dramatically!
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:11:50 PM

Way too expensive right now. Value just went up 20x. All coins come down sooner or later. Just have to wait for the dump. Say no to FOMO.

If the tech is "next coming of the jesus" I would expect to see rain of clones and forks soon.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:19 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 07:02:59 PM by fatlever

Way too expensive right now. Value just went up 20x. All coins come down sooner or later. Just have to wait for the dump. Say no to FOMO.

If the tech is "next coming of the jesus" I would expect to see rain of clones and forks soon.

Haha, look at all the people who said it's too expensive a $4, $6, $8, etc in this thread and that they'd wait to buy it when it hits a major exchange.   Or guys that feel like they have missed the train at $10 or the guy that sold at $15 thinking the pump was over?

This is not a pump.   This is the start of a top 10 coin which will reach $100 minimum.  Yes clones will come but these will be the Litecoin, Dogecoins, etc to RaiBlocks which is Bitcoin 2.0.  They may eventually wipe out the legacy Bitcoin forked code.  RaiBlocks devs are working on a mobile wallet, supporting infrastructure, support at exchanges is growing and there is a growing community that might be able to do what Bitcoin could never do which is real world adoption because the technology allows that.  If that ever happens game over.  

I'd encourage everyone to hold some as a part of their portfolio thinking long term -- this is like getting in on the ground floor of a potential Bitcoin 2.0.

XRB has experienced an excessive amount of movement......And hopefully when it happens, I will have a better buy in price point Wink

Been waiting for a pullback on this coin so I can buy more, the bloody thing won't stop! How far we thinking its gonna go before a dump???

I was impressed with the increase in RaiBlocks, at one time the price was $ 0.33, I think I missed the train. What is the real reason for the increase?

I exited though, bought in at 3.5 so it was a fun ride.

maxxdxx

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

Bought XRB in early August then didn’t look at the price of it till now. Because tech is solid & I believe in the tech of XRB. So far it's been working out great. Nothing compare to the XRB tech potential. It can grow a lot more
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:41:47 PM

Its good to buy few to enjoy the ride but othervice I would suggest to wait for the dips. They will come. It was not long time ago when Ripple was the flavor of the week. Seems like RaiBlocks might be the next one. The tech looks solid yes.

I bought some from Bitgrail. After short investigation it seem like the best place to buy until Rai gets into Binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: