Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
neobao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:13:42 PM

I bought around 500~ XRB when it was worth 6.6k Satoshi and I really regret that I sold every single one when they were worth 14k Stasohi. I don't know if I should buy some more now or wait for a likely dump.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:55:44 PM

Interesting to see mass adoption on this coin, I bought some just for fun in August. Crazy how something pumps, but basically it is just supply and demand since a lot of people want it right now. I think 100 might also be a realistic target
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:59:28 PM

I bought around 500~ XRB when it was worth 6.6k Satoshi and I really regret that I sold every single one when they were worth 14k Stasohi. I don't know if I should buy some more now or wait for a likely dump.

Sorry bro, but you are basically coming to the wrong conclusion. You did everything right with XRB except that you sold them. So what should we learn from this? Do your research like you did with XRB (or however you came to buy them), and buy again into coins that are still cheap now. Since you mention Raiblocks. Colx will have similiar features and is still very young, but do your own research. And then... This time... DONT SELL THEM for a quick buck Smiley Good luck!

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
neobao

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:11:46 PM

Sorry bro, but you are basically coming to the wrong conclusion. You did everything right with XRB except that you sold them. So what should we learn from this? Do your research like you did with XRB (or however you came to buy them), and buy again into coins that are still cheap now. Since you mention Raiblocks. Colx will have similiar features and is still very young, but do your own research. And then... This time... DONT SELL THEM for a quick buck Smiley Good luck!

Yeah, I think I learned something with this mistake. I'm still new to this cryptocoin market and I'm still learning. I did some research and decided to invest in this crypto because I believe it is a great coin. However, I really needed the money and decided to sell it (although I could have got the money I needed in some other way besides selling my XRB - and this was my mistake).

Thanks for the advice about Colx. I'll take a look and read about its features!
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

I think there's a possibility to happen, even though XRB is small value in 2017 I guess they have a capacity to level up this 2018. I just think that this coin are make noise this year since value of more coin are raised up. I also think that this year 2018 this XRB are become one of the top coin in crypto currency industry. Looking forward to become one of the top 10 coins in crypto community.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

It attracted investors' attention with its powerful and attractive technology. It has been rising rapidly in recent days, attracting attention of many people. This will ensure that it is among the first 10 coins in the coming days.
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

The ones selling now are the ones regretting later. I think the price can still go for 10x although there will be dips for sure. And in the far future there is no limit because Rai has no scaling issues. Not to forget all the forks that will come if the tech holds true.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

Interesting to see mass adoption on this coin, I bought some just for fun in August. Crazy how something pumps, but basically it is just supply and demand since a lot of people want it right now. I think 100 might also be a realistic target

it's also that if this coin actually works like advertised and scales the sky's the limit

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

This guy is more enthusiastic than me but he actually seems to get it  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGAhVw7bn-0

I really hope to see real world adoption and not hording.  Really what RaiBlocks was designed for.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

BINANCE is coming!
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:00:49 AM

i hate my self for selling my xrb i got from data encoding before. If i just hold it,im now rich. I think xrb will be next in line to bitcoin in the coming year.will watch every updates with this coin and looking forward investing with this

icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

The winner is already visible, hardly the results of voting will change.
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

Looks like dip is near. Price growth stalled because people are cashing in at 180k. There are over 600 BTC worth of asks between 180k and 200k. While there are only 250 BTC worth of bids between 100k and 180k. There is not enough bids to overcome the asks.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

Looks like dip is near. Price growth stalled because people are cashing in at 180k. There are over 600 BTC worth of asks between 180k and 200k. While there are only 250 BTC worth of bids between 100k and 180k. There is not enough bids to overcome the asks.

If you are worried about the dips, you're playing the short game.  This isn't some pump shitcoin.  This is a long term game changer.  Even in 2018, it's going to be top 10 and make some major noise.  You should be buying every dip.

Outside hardcore crypto enthusiasts, people hardly know about this coin.  It's only listed on a few tiny exchanges.  \

• With the network effect, more and more people are going to find out about it.  Someone said, why this unknown coin that's been around for a while went from $.025 to $15.  Nobody knew about it.  Few still do.
  • It's going to slowly be available on big exchanges.  People that are afraid to put their money on Bitgrail, etc will start buying
  • Once it's on a lot of exchanges, the instant transactions will make this the coin to transfer value/money across exchanges.  Goodbye Litecoin
  • Mobile Wallets will be here in 2018.  P2P transactions, more adoption more FOMO
  • Japanese and Koreans don't even know about this yet.  Other coins have seriously started mooning after Koreans have access to them.  Koreans love tech.  This coin has breakthrough tech.
  • Coinbase seed investor is a fan - think Coinbase 2019
  • There is a strong RaiBlocks community forming.  People love this and there will be a movement to try to spread adoption and usage
  • This is the only decentralized and evenly distributed crypto that is fast enough for real world adoption.  Think mobile wallets.  Potential use cases such as distribution of this occurred in Venezuela and they don't have a working currency.  Think also Japanese stores.  

Think long term.  This is not a shit pump and dump coin like Verge.  I said it was stupid to sell at $10 for profits.  I said it was stupid to sell at $15 for profits.  It is even dumber to sell at $25 for profits because it's gaining network effect.  

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

If you are worried about the dips, you're playing the short game.  This isn't some pump shitcoin.  This is a long term game changer.  Even in 2018, it's going to be top 10 and make some major noise.  You should be buying every dip.

Outside hardcore crypto enthusiasts, people hardly know about this coin.  It's only listed on a few tiny exchanges.  \

• With the network effect, more and more people are going to find out about it.  Someone said, why this unknown coin that's been around for a while went from $.025 to $15.  Nobody knew about it.  Few still do.
  • It's going to slowly be available on big exchanges.  People that are afraid to put their money on Bitgrail, etc will start buying
  • Once it's on a lot of exchanges, the instant transactions will make this the coin to transfer value/money across exchanges.  Goodbye Litecoin
  • Mobile Wallets will be here in 2018.  P2P transactions, more adoption more FOMO
  • Japanese and Koreans don't even know about this yet.  Other coins have seriously started mooning after Koreans have access to them.  Koreans love tech.  This coin has breakthrough tech.
  • Coinbase seed investor is a fan - think Coinbase 2019
  • There is a strong RaiBlocks community forming.  People love this and there will be a movement to try to spread adoption and usage
  • This is the only decentralized and evenly distributed crypto that is fast enough for real world adoption.  Think mobile wallets.  Potential use cases such as distribution of this occurred in Venezuela and they don't have a working currency.  Think also Japanese stores.  

Think long term.  This is not a shit pump and dump coin like Verge.  I said it was stupid to sell at $10 for profits.  I said it was stupid to sell at $15 for profits.  It is even dumber to sell at $25 for profits because it's gaining network effect.  

we will see how it goes on, but I doubt it would worth the buy and hold at around $25, but I am most certainly wrong, since I sold my huge stash at around 5800~6500 sats :-(

cappieman007

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

Just full of a monster, so quick to grow very impressive but it's not on one of major stock exchanges is not present. If Binance or BITTREX will add even more fly away. I think for the XRB it is possible in a short time in the top 10 to get
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

chances are great that Raiblock is going to be on binance [ winner for coin of the month ] check it out https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Sadly, I missed this train. Sad
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

I just learned about this coin from my friend. He said its going to moon. I plan to buy in but price climbed so fast in very short time it makes me scared. I am still bullish..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
rgbrt

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Seems to be a great coin with good potential , lets hope year 2018 is the best for XRB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: