Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
raulo1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

Its tech is really amazing and it may become one of the altcoins with real practical value, but is that great of an opportunity to invest right now? It’s price is almost $25 and already has a high market cap. I believe it will keep rising, even more when it enters big exchange sites, but for x100 returns it’d had to become some kind of bitcoin in value. Don’t get me wrong, I believe in this coin and I invested on it a couple of days ago, but sadly I think I missed the train for really high ROI. I could be wrong, thouh (hopefully I am).
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:07:38 PM

Its tech is really amazing and it may become one of the altcoins with real practical value, but is that great of an opportunity to invest right now? It’s price is almost $25 and already has a high market cap. I believe it will keep rising, even more when it enters big exchange sites, but for x100 returns it’d had to become some kind of bitcoin in value. Don’t get me wrong, I believe in this coin and I invested on it a couple of days ago, but sadly I think I missed the train for really high ROI. I could be wrong, thouh (hopefully I am).

Sadly, I missed this train. Sad

Did you read what I said?  How have you guys missed the train.  I didn't get in at $0.25 or $2.00 either.  I still think this is very early and even if you get in at $50 down the line you will make money because this coin is going far. You don't have to try to moon on every coin and that is dangerous. You don't not pick a coin because you aren't going to moon with it if it looks like something that will make you money.  If you can still make good returns with it, then you should pick it.  Then you have a few moonshots.  raulo1985, I think you commented in this thread when Rai was $15 or maybe $12 because it had dipped.  I guess you didn't invest there.  But even from $25 to say $100 in a year, that's a huge return that you can't really do outside of crypto.  Buy in a little and and buy on the dips, whatever you can afford to lose.  Nothing is guaranteed but this right now might be the best thing that has come out in long time. 

This isn't some pump shitcoin.  This is a long term game changer.  Even in 2018, it's going to be top 10 and make some major noise.  You should be buying every dip.

Outside hardcore crypto enthusiasts, people hardly know about this coin.  It's only listed on a few tiny exchanges.  \

• With the network effect, more and more people are going to find out about it.  Someone said, why this unknown coin that's been around for a while went from $.025 to $15.  Nobody knew about it.  Few still do.
  • It's going to slowly be available on big exchanges.  People that are afraid to put their money on Bitgrail, etc will start buying
  • Once it's on a lot of exchanges, the instant transactions will make this the coin to transfer value/money across exchanges.  Goodbye Litecoin
  • Mobile Wallets will be here in 2018.  P2P transactions, more adoption more FOMO
  • Japanese and Koreans don't even know about this yet.  Other coins have seriously started mooning after Koreans have access to them.  Koreans love tech.  This coin has breakthrough tech.
  • Coinbase seed investor is a fan - think Coinbase 2019
  • There is a strong RaiBlocks community forming.  People love this and there will be a movement to try to spread adoption and usage
  • This is the only decentralized and evenly distributed crypto that is fast enough for real world adoption.  Think mobile wallets.  Potential use cases such as distribution of this occurred in Venezuela and they don't have a working currency.  Think also Japanese stores.  

Think long term.  This is not a shit pump and dump coin like Verge.  I said it was stupid to sell at $10 for profits.  I said it was stupid to sell at $15 for profits.  It is even dumber to sell at $25 for profits because it's gaining network effect.  

raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Sadly, I missed this train. Sad

Did you read what I said?  How have you guys missed the train.  I didn't get in at $0.25 or $2.00 either.  I still think this is very early and even if you get in at $50 down the line you will make money because this coin is going far. You don't have to try to moon on every coin and that is dangerous. You don't not pick a coin because you aren't going to moon with it if it looks like something that will make you money.  If you can still make good returns with it, then you should pick it.  Then you have a few moonshots.  raulo1985, I think you commented in this thread when Rai was $15 or maybe $12 because it had dipped.  I guess you didn't invest there.  But even from $25 to say $100 in a year, that's a huge return that you can't really do outside of crypto.  Buy in a little and and buy on the dips, whatever you can afford to lose.  Nothing is guaranteed but this right now might be the best thing that has come out in long time. 

This isn't some pump shitcoin.  This is a long term game changer.  Even in 2018, it's going to be top 10 and make some major noise.  You should be buying every dip.

Outside hardcore crypto enthusiasts, people hardly know about this coin.  It's only listed on a few tiny exchanges.  \

• With the network effect, more and more people are going to find out about it.  Someone said, why this unknown coin that's been around for a while went from $.025 to $15.  Nobody knew about it.  Few still do.
  • It's going to slowly be available on big exchanges.  People that are afraid to put their money on Bitgrail, etc will start buying
  • Once it's on a lot of exchanges, the instant transactions will make this the coin to transfer value/money across exchanges.  Goodbye Litecoin
  • Mobile Wallets will be here in 2018.  P2P transactions, more adoption more FOMO
  • Japanese and Koreans don't even know about this yet.  Other coins have seriously started mooning after Koreans have access to them.  Koreans love tech.  This coin has breakthrough tech.
  • Coinbase seed investor is a fan - think Coinbase 2019
  • There is a strong RaiBlocks community forming.  People love this and there will be a movement to try to spread adoption and usage
  • This is the only decentralized and evenly distributed crypto that is fast enough for real world adoption.  Think mobile wallets.  Potential use cases such as distribution of this occurred in Venezuela and they don't have a working currency.  Think also Japanese stores.  

Think long term.  This is not a shit pump and dump coin like Verge.  I said it was stupid to sell at $10 for profits.  I said it was stupid to sell at $15 for profits.  It is even dumber to sell at $25 for profits because it's gaining network effect.  

I agree with you, maybe I expressed myself in a bad way. As soon as I read and researched about XRB I invested on it. If I had read about it months ago, I would have still invested on it, because I believe in this project. What I’m saying is that maybe it’s a little unreallistic to say that this coin can be a x100-200 from now in a short/medium period of time, as I’ve read in some posts, but if I invested as soon as I discovered it, it’s because I still believe I can make nice profit. I’m just saying I think I missed the train for that x100-200 target, which I believe I could have made it if I’ve read about this before. Still an excellent coin to invest now. I expect some dips, but nothing to really worry about.
Fair point taken about not having to hit all x100 coins, that would be extremely lucky, but I’m telling the truth when I say I would have invested a lot earlier without knowing this coins’s future, just because of its potential. Thanks for your reply 👍
taongam

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

XRB top 10 coin ? So soon  Grin XRB transaction does not take fee , I think in the future , any coins does not free will strong growth.
Who agrees with this ?
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:49:05 PM

Stellar Lumen could actually be equal or better than Raiblocks? Stellar is also fast and it has fees to stop spam but they will always be insignificant:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7l3xpe/what_makes_raiblocks_and_stellar_different/
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

Stellar Lumen could actually be equal or better than Raiblocks? Stellar is also fast and it has fees to stop spam but they will always be insignificant:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7l3xpe/what_makes_raiblocks_and_stellar_different/

You're comparing two completely different things.  XLM is a token in a big company that is building a financial payments infrastructure.  RaiBlocks is a currency that is all it does. 

XLM is a token for a company's network the same way XRP  is for Ripple (actually started by the same guy).  Even there Stellar Lumens and Ripple are doing two different things.  What Stellar Lumens is doing is probably closer to OmniseGo (OMG). 

These companies are playing a very loooooong game though and their best interest is making profits themselves.  Very long term putting small amounts in these companies in hopes that they become big global fintechs and your tokens are very valuable isn't bad speculation.  For this year and next couple years, RaiBlocks should provide a much better return.  Just my opinion.
curkowski

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Is it too late for get in into XRB? Plan is to hold for 2018...
Been watching it past couple days, and just now I saw DashData's video on it and it sold me to it. Should I wait for dip that supposedly coming in about a week? Idk
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Been watching it past couple days, and just now I saw DashData's video on it and it sold me to it. Should I wait for dip that supposedly coming in about a week? Idk
Dont wait dip but start accumulating slowly now already. Buy few each time the price rises abit. And if it dips buy a lot. Thats what Im doing currently. Bitgrail is the best place to buy currently. Im expecting the price to jump from existing 180k to 400k atleast when it goes to Binance soon.

Seems like IOTA launched their rocket too now. They have better support from companies but their tech is inferior to Rai. I think its the main competitor of Rai.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

How much money are you willing to lose?  Grin

Maybe the safes strategy is to buy a little, then buy more when there is a dip.  I think a lot of people have made some crazy money and they will dump some.  But dips are not happening too often and the recoveries are quick.  

If you are buying for long term it shouldn't matter.  I feel like this coin is headed for top 10 and over $100 this year.   At least!
Abicidieffe

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

XRB top 10 coin ? So soon  Grin XRB transaction does not take fee , I think in the future , any coins does not free will strong growth.
Who agrees with this ?

Dash is 10th, XRB is going -at least- to take his place.

XRB is more fast, has 0 fee and it's ultra-scalable, these are the main points.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

I jumped in the train at ATH with 50% od my portfolio at 20 USD.  I am here for long term. This may be life time opportunity to make really good money. I was scared just for one day, now we have new ATH 27 USD and i am happy that this is going up. This is how you do that.

Think about this so many people missed the train with BTC, Monero, LiteCoin, Dash.... and so many other coins.

We are also in the good path of winning the Binance listing.

I dont think there will be lots of dumpsters. First we hit Binance and hit 100 USD and 10 bilion marketcup.

Some guy said yesterday it stoped pulling up at 180000 and today we have almost 200000 satoshi.

I think this coin can still do x10-x20 this year with the best tech and 0 fees.

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:36:29 PM

Its just broke 200k. I started yesterday to buy at 135k and so far not single dip yet. The joyrney from 180k to 200k took whole day though. Almost 600btc worth of asks had to be overcome. The road is open now though.

Litecoin price in Bitgrail is dipping below average. Its due to all the litecoins arriving and been sold. Lots of new buyers arriving.
Cart

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

XRB had such a fast rise in just some months, I think it might peak out when it gets available to trade on a big exchange like Binance, because right now it is only traded on small exchanges
Master1781

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Soon to be listed on Binance Smiley
namor.tidal

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

For XRB to be a top 10 coin in terms of market capital it would *currently* need to be ahead of Dash at $8.2 billion. Considering that RaiBlocks is rank 16th in market capital and to beat $8.2 billion, each XRB would need to be only $62. Is my math right? At the moment Raiblocks is at $29.09

Seems doable to me
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 12:07:41 AM

The advantages of XRB compared to the other crypts is incredible, I will continue to accumulate more once I get off, I trust in this project and I believe that soon it will be at the top of the coinmarketcap, mainly because it deserves it, it is a technology of advanced, and vote in Binance to be included

Despacito

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

XRB had such a fast rise in just some months, I think it might peak out when it gets available to trade on a big exchange like Binance, because right now it is only traded on small exchanges

We have another hype dude, that's the story behind XRB pump. It's nothing but a good price pump which has been taking since the very first days of december 2017. I really can't understand the reason behind that pump. XRB doesn't even worth it.

We'll probably see a pump and dump scheme here.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:52:58 AM

We have another hype dude, that's the story behind XRB pump. It's nothing but a good price pump which has been taking since the very first days of december 2017. I really can't understand the reason behind that pump. XRB doesn't even worth it.

We'll probably see a pump and dump scheme here.

Congratulations, you have the "MOST FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES SINCE BITCOIN" and everybody is starting to understand it but you and you outsmart yourself and miss the boat thinking it's a pump and dump.  

I've been telling people since $4 that this a top 10 coin; this is not a pump and dump coin, dollar cost average and buy the dips and DO NOT SELL because you'll have to buy at a higher price.  You'll be buying this coin if you're in crypto, it's just a matter of buying it now, at $50 or $100.  It's your money!

https://medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d

https://www.bitcoinbeginner.com/blog/what-is-raiblocks/

KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

What is the basis for this coins ascendance? I have not read the whitepaper for this coin. It seems it mooned in just a month.

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:52:39 AM

Its fast, ultra-scalable, no-fee coin with good community and binance listing that is coming soon. And its supply is small when compared to ada or lumen. People think its the next bitcoin, who knows. It has everything that Bitcoin is missing.

From the latest blockchains the only competitor is IOTA. IOTA has more features but Rai has better tech. Thing is that those features can be added to Rai later on. IOTA though cannot change its basic tech.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: