Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:52:11 AM

This could go big in coming time if it was left unnoticed and people are now in buying spree for this coin. Though in last week itself I started hearing about this coin and now it seems we will hear more about this coin. Also if more exchanges gets this coin listed than the trade will automatically increase for this coin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

Im amaze how this coin performed in the last 30 days from $0.29 - $37 amazing pump this is what cryptocurrency can bring you can be a millionaire within 30 days if you got bags of this xrb coin I almost forgot I have some coins into my telegram wallet and its current value is almost $250 only from faucet that was receive last june from last year Im thinking to sell it but I decided to still hold it upon reading some comments. 

btcgarden12345

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

This is the biggest regret I have done, a year back I do have 15000 coins and sold for a penny. And now in this price, I’m very disappointed on myself not holding it.
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

It looks like both exchanges are back and prices
 have dipped with all the FUD.  Good time too accumulate for those who were complaining it had got too expensive.
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

Glad i sold half om my stock yesterday at 35 usd. Now the withdrawals work again and just look at this sell off, hehe. This market is crazy and people are so unpatient and scary. Now the next target is 50 USD when we hit Binance, just wait couple of weeks. As soon as we hit Binance i am back all in again.. Roll Eyes

What a discount now 18.50 USD -42%   Shocked
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

hodl
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Yeah, everyone is panicking since they didn't have access to any exchanges and lost trust in the 1 that is still running.  Flash crash, XRB really needs some exchanges
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Glad i sold half om my stock yesterday at 35 usd. Now the withdrawals work again and just look at this sell off, hehe. This market is crazy and people are so unpatient and scary. Now the next target is 50 USD when we hit Binance, just wait couple of weeks. As soon as we hit Binance i am back all in again.. Roll Eyes

What a discount now 18.50 USD -42%   Shocked

This is crazy.  Bitgrail barely works.  I got some for around $16 just now and I was trying to put in more orders and the page doesn't even load.  Now it jumped up over $25.

All the risks people went through to use this exchange to get XRB, do people seriously believe the price will fall RaiBlocks hits the major exchanges?!
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

Wow, from 18 to 28$ in minutes..
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

RaiBlocks (XRB) is really a very good coin. It has been rising so much over the past few days, investors are holding many XRB are really happy. I also invested in the XRB since it was only $ 0.1 and still holds until now. I think this year the XRB will be the top 20 altcoin with the highest transaction value.

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

It was the same thing as with Bitcoin. Those who sold early for few dollars will feel regret later.

For one thing this coin will not make miners happy..
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

RaiBlocks (XRB) is really a very good coin. It has been rising so much over the past few days, investors are holding many XRB are really happy. I also invested in the XRB since it was only $ 0.1 and still holds until now. I think this year the XRB will be the top 20 altcoin with the highest transaction value.
I apologize for your comments as I think the XRB will grow very strongly in the future as it has a lot of good information and great support from the investor community.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

RaiBlocks is a next generation coin with great technology. A bright future ahead in my opinion.

Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

As I could pass this coin, I was looking to invest but never found this. I hope that I go well with Verge, that I buy it in 0.008 $ ... what is your source of information to find the coins, or do you just see the release here in Bitcointalk?
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

What a discount now 18.50 USD -42%   Shocked

This is crazy.  Bitgrail barely works.  I got some for around $16 just now and I was trying to put in more orders and the page doesn't even load.  Now it jumped up over $25.

All the risks people went through to use this exchange to get XRB, do people seriously believe the price will fall RaiBlocks hits the major exchanges?!

i guess mercatox was working today about an hour overall. and during it raiblocks showed about 2x more volume than all other markets together  Grin

tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

I apologize for your comments as I think the XRB will grow very strongly in the future as it has a lot of good information and great support from the investor community.

I think the support level for XRB project is that not high but the whales are the major reason behind the current XRB pumps. I really know a few people have XRB coins and most of the community don't know the coin, even its name.
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

DAG is definitely the next big thing. I'm abit pissed I haven't found out about this before. Now it looks like it's been pumped way too much.
bagsk

Activity: 233
Merit: 101

Cryptofan!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

Ouch dude. I don't even know you but I feel your pain. Hope you can fix that, have faith on it  Smiley

Ouch, bad luck !! Did you bring your hard drive to a professional hard drive repair shop ?

Thank you all for your support!
Have restored my hard drive !!!

Sold half of the coins, the second half I keep on!

raulo1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

Ouch dude. I don't even know you but I feel your pain. Hope you can fix that, have faith on it  Smiley

Ouch, bad luck !! Did you bring your hard drive to a professional hard drive repair shop ?

Thank you all for your support!
Have restored my hard drive !!!

Sold half of the coins, the second half I keep on!

Very glad to hear that. Congrats!
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:10:40 AM

I think the support level for XRB project is that not high but the whales are the major reason behind the current XRB pumps. I really know a few people have XRB coins and most of the community don't know the coin, even its name.

It's grown from 1,200 subscribers to a 30,000 Reddit community in under a month.  I can't remember any coin that grew that fast.  I also pointed out that there has been article after article praising what a breakthrough RaiBlocks is.  This is not whales pumping.  Right now with the issue with the exchanges, there is a lot of panic and FUD but this won't stop this coin from hitting the top 10 soon.  That top 10 is getting to be a playground of monster coins and I think this coin will join them this year.

One of the seed investors in Coinbase (biggest exchange in the US)  thinks it's awesome and is buying this right now.  

https://twitter.com/garrytan/status/945554804943679489

This guy's quote:

All the fancy stuff apart, RaiBlocks (XRB) is far better than IOTA/Bitcoin/Ethereum as a protocol for ‘fast and secure transfer of value’ (which, I believe is the most meaningful functionality expected in a cryptocurrency). Here is how:

https://medium.com/@dreamlightzone/all-the-fancy-stuff-apart-raiblocks-xrb-is-far-better-than-iota-bitcoin-ethereum-as-a-protocol-b34bbf6c287c

Comparison to IOTA:

https://hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

Another great article:

RaiBlocks is What Bitcoin Should Have Been From the Start
https://medium.com/@DecentRally/raiblocks-is-what-bitcoin-should-have-been-from-the-start-1d91c4c61d2d

Another one:
WHY IT MAY BE THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL CHANGE TO CRYPTOCURRENCIES SINCE BITCOIN.
https://www.bitcoinbeginner.com/blog/what-is-raiblocks/

Look at the speed and throughput of Raiblcocks:

RaiBlocks: How Fast Actually Is It? About 1.7 Second Transaction Times
https://medium.com/@bnp117/raiblocks-how-fast-actually-is-it-tl-dr-about-1-7-seconds-8cf2799e4da3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: