Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:21:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NANO formerly known as RaiBlocks (XRB) is going to be a top 10 coin  (Read 31431 times)
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

RAIBLOCKS  (XRB) is amazing.  It is what a crypto currency should be.  Once you use it, you are in awe and want to buy as much as you can when you see it at under $5.  It seems that is what everyone does because it like $0.10 a few weeks ago.

It was designed for one thing and one thing only: to be currency that allows the transfer of value.  It does that better and faster than anything else.  Yes, even faster than a centralized bank coin like Ripple (XRP) with it's validators or IOTA with it's centralized coordinator.  It's amazing to have multiple monitors and watch yourself send it from and exchange and get it in in your wallet at the blink of an eye. 

I only hold a few coins long term (BTC, XMR, ETH) but this got me hooked right away.  How is this not a top 5 coin right now?  It's already doing what Lighenting Network promises right now!  Imagine once the major exchanges have it, it'll be the standard way to transfer value from one exchange to another, instantaneously and without fees.   I think this gives it the greatest potential for real world adoption in crypto once there is a mobile wallet that connects to a remote node. 

It has some issues like the desktop wallet has trouble syncing and you have work around that.  There are also open questions about how it would handle spam transactions.  But it's amazing that RaiBlocks has jumped into the top 50 without shilling and hype and only available in 2 tiny exchanges.  When this hits a major exchange or two this will be a top 10 crypto.  With further development and better UI clients/mobile client and some marketing, Raiblocks could be a challenger to the throne. 

Also one of the great things about XRB is that it was fairly distributed.  A lot of people earned their Rai solving captcha.  It seems there were Venezuelans doing this and it's great that the meteoric rise in value is going to some who acquired them. 

I usually don't get excited about alts because almost every single alt is hype, a scam or not a working product.  But having a crytpo provides utility and does a single thing like magic has gotten me excited. 
I bought into this coin believing in the technology when it was not listed in Binance. Sadly I got cheated because now my funds are locked up in the bitgrail scan Sad

Please all of us, lets organize and file a lawsuit or at least get a lawyer

if you lost below 5000 euro and you are an EU citizen, you can demand for loss from the EU agency.
For lawsuit, find the discord group for class-action law suit.  And browse reddit. I am a Bitgrail victim, too. I lost 23 nano which I bought at 10 usd.

Lastly, Nano dev team did and are doing nothing for victims. Shame for them. And Francesco Firano is a scammer.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

if you lost below 5000 euro and you are an EU citizen, you can demand for loss from the EU agency.
For lawsuit, find the discord group for class-action law suit.  And browse reddit. I am a Bitgrail victim, too. I lost 23 nano which I bought at 10 usd.

Lastly, Nano dev team did and are doing nothing for victims. Shame for them. And Francesco Firano is a scammer.

Not the responsibility of the dev team. They are simply there to develop the software.
The blame should squarely rest on BitGrail.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
devotional

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

Not the responsibility of the dev team. They are simply there to develop the software.

Look, one or two of the old dev members are close friends of Bomber. They were kicked out before the rebranding.
Another member Shapiro said Bomber is a good guy, you can trust him during a node issue. Troy said Fuck you to a victim who asked for help investigating case. They were in contact with Bomber for months and one day they come out blame each other and say we are cutting contact with each other. We are suing each other. But did they? No.
Why didnt raiblocks start with Okex or some other exchange that almost list any coin but Bitgrail from Italy?  Why was a rebranding needed after a few months from the birth? The least the devs could do was to take legal action and cut Bomber's contact from servers, past records etc. They could have taken legal action on Bomber's claims and inform people about the case. These people were the people that made raiblocks known and grow. This people were directed to Bitgrail and Mercatox both of which are involved in the so called hack and money laundering.

devotional

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:15:38 PM

This hack I think is fulfilled by Bomber and his friends who saw that with Kucoin and Bonance listings they were going to lose their profits they liked very much.
Bomber felt betrayed and made a plan so  he could control 10 15 percent of the total supply. He cannot be that idiot to let 15 million Nano be stolen from hot wallets.
I wonder what his next move will be. I hope it becomes dying in a car accident or something. He is not around lately.
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Look, one or two of the old dev members are close friends of Bomber. They were kicked out before the rebranding.
Another member Shapiro said Bomber is a good guy, you can trust him during a node issue. Troy said Fuck you to a victim who asked for help investigating case. They were in contact with Bomber for months and one day they come out blame each other and say we are cutting contact with each other. We are suing each other. But did they? No.
Why didnt raiblocks start with Okex or some other exchange that almost list any coin but Bitgrail from Italy?  Why was a rebranding needed after a few months from the birth? The least the devs could do was to take legal action and cut Bomber's contact from servers, past records etc. They could have taken legal action on Bomber's claims and inform people about the case. These people were the people that made raiblocks known and grow. This people were directed to Bitgrail and Mercatox both of which are involved in the so called hack and money laundering.

Exactly, thats why I think it makes sense to team up with a group victims. Get legal advice and take action.

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

I was always curious as to why the need to change the name. Anyone can tell me why the name was changed to a different coin name like NANO. I think in my opinion that RAIBLOCKS are much nicer to hear compared to NANO.
bangdex

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I was always curious as to why the need to change the name. Anyone can tell me why the name was changed to a different coin name like NANO. I think in my opinion that RAIBLOCKS are much nicer to hear compared to NANO.

agreed with u...
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Recent twit of Charlie Lee -Litecoin founder- make a reason for community interest widely and helped increase in price. I do not think Charlie would invest and twit about a shitcoin. I believe there is a good reason to buy Nano now. I know they have a hardworking development team and I decided to hold Nano for long term
There was always good reason to buy NANO, now it just so happens that one of the biggest players in the game realizes it. Not everybody can view every coin and have insight, therefore somebody will have coins that are hidden and will get missed by majority of the community. If you were one of those like me who got involved early with Rai, good for you Wink.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Recent twit of Charlie Lee -Litecoin founder- make a reason for community interest widely and helped increase in price. I do not think Charlie would invest and twit about a shitcoin. I believe there is a good reason to buy Nano now. I know they have a hardworking development team and I decided to hold Nano for long term
I think so too. We need to wait a bit and the price will start to rise. I believe in the project and definitely will not sell until the end of the year.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
devotional

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

please donate to sue bitgrail and francesco firano.

https://youtu.be/40aufi9oJno
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

Not sure why you would think environmentally unsustainable mined coins will prove to be difficult with adoption, are not PoW coins like Bitcoin showing that it is successful? Besides, there is still much to prove about cost versus benefit. True that PoW mining costs are high, but people fail to understand the huge benefit that it brings. Security? Decentralization? Future way to pay and control funds?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

I think so too. We need to wait a bit and the price will start to rise. I believe in the project and definitely will not sell until the end of the year.
Yes I agree about wait to sell later.
I believe in the project but it's waning slowly because the lack of development
The price was quite high in january (??cmiiw) and I'm not sure what caused that
and without any real usage and adoption, this coin will become pure speculation coin Cry sad but true

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

How many bullshit and bad things are said without knowing facts and people .... even wishes of death!
All this because maybe they have left and lost their coins in the exchange, which you must never do.
There is no longer any rule in here!

On today's price of Nano I would not be surprised if it went down a little more before finding a good support from which to start again.
I want to remember that every Coin, from Bitcoin to the last shit, follows cycles in which it alternates weeks, months of rises, followed by weeks and months of decline ..... no coin, action, commodity, can only go up forever It is obvious that hard and difficult times will come, and those who have bought high will cry for so long.

I do not think Nano will be a Top 10 but I think it will be a Top5 stably instead! When Dev and developers will release portfolios and stable nodes, then Nano will be added to all the other major exchanges (Bittrex, Polinex and then the Asian ones like Okex, Bithumb and Upbit), and there will be mass adoption ..... so the price it will explode and remain high!
CryptoAddictedGuy

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

NANO, XBY, MCO, VENCool
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

Now is the time to buy it because it has a good future. At least the developers do everything for this, even the commission was removed.
Asefex

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

When lightning nodes pass testing period succesfully , People will realize that using  alts are meaningless. As far as I see only Nano can compete with BTC after that moment.  Unfortunetely , The worst properties of Nano is its spineless holders.
xclusiveguy

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

Nano is a good buy for now because it has deep alot

Top 20 is possible, but top 10?Huh??
Asefex

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:45:32 PM

I predict that it will be in top 3  within 2 years.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:38:36 AM

I believe that this is possible only by the end of this year. The team will have to work hard for this.

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

The price is stable and seems to be the bottom, XRB is a good coin which has a high trading volume on binance and I think its time to buy some before its skyrocket,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: