Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ate you going to spend or save you bitcoin?  (Read 1774 times)
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

For me it's just a matter ofwhen you will spend it and how long you should save it. If you want good results in havjng bitcoin, you should at least invest more other than money specifically time, effort, and energy. You have to devote yourself on being always aware of bitcoin's price so you will know when to buy, when to sell, and how long you should save.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

I am going to spend it. I have of fear of lossing it without even getting my benefits out of it. Well, saving bitcoin is as too risky as investing your money to a group of people who says that it is guaranteed that it will grow bigger. Well, it is also great to save money for future preferences but if you are a type person which spend a lot to a valuable things and also helps a certain people or you have your own family who have an expenses monthly then it is not advisable for you to save it because you are pretty much in need. But if you have a stable income which can support your daily living then it is pretty much for you to save bitcoin.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

I am going to save Bitcoin for future because in future bitcoin will reach in new dimension and powerful coin in crypto currency market with huge value.
Yes need to save bitcoin for future, because bitcoin is increasing so fast. Bitcoin is powerful cryptocurrency and continuing increasing in the market today.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

It's really hard to sell at this point when bitcoin price is going down. Selling will only lead  you to loose more specially if you bought the Bitcon on a much higher price.I would probably save the Bitcoin and hold it for awhile as my long term investment and hope thst bitcoin price will start to climb again by then it can give me a good profit  and maybe it's the time to sell it.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

It depends on the situation. If the bitcoin price is high you dont have to worry about selling it but if the price is low, wait for the price to increase. it wont take long
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

It's really hard to sell at this point when bitcoin price is going down. Selling will only lead  you to loose more specially if you bought the Bitcon on a much higher price.I would probably save the Bitcoin and hold it for awhile as my long term investment and hope thst bitcoin price will start to climb again by then it can give me a good profit  and maybe it's the time to sell it.
Well the decision is really depend on tge beholder if we really wanted to earn big we must really have patience on doing such thing that is really profitable and not on the work that is really wasting so much time  and so much effort maybe we  should try to learn more first before  we proceed to gaining process because we  are not goin to gain if we didnt learn.
roll on

Activity: 175
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:25 PM
Merited by agentx44 (2)

Invest for my retirement then spend like crazy Smiley
I will spend half and invest the other half and earn again so I can have money for my future purposes and that will be a smart move
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:28:38 PM

•Are going to spend or save bitcoin?

•Whats the roght thing to do? When in earning bitcoin?

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

His Video was about bitcoin opening a shop next to a trading company.

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

•What do you think is propper and the right thing to do?

Just like what others said it depends on the situation if the price of bitcoin is high you can sell it to spend but if it is low you can save it or hold it for a long time. But when there's an emergency I can sell it even the price of it are law because I need to spend it because if emergency came you need to be ready.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Invest for my retirement then spend like crazy Smiley
I will spend half and invest the other half and earn again so I can have money for my future purposes and that will be a smart move

I agree with you.  The main reason why we are into bitcoin is that it is for our future.  Bitcoin gives us more great opportunity than just daving our paper money.  Bitcoin makes it clear for me that iy is not impossible to become rich and to have dreams.
kimkieu88

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

A haft of Bitcoin I will spend to my hobbies and a haft remain I will save to invest to get profits
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

I watched a man that his videos are always one minute and saying in the end thats one minute!

Topic was people have a problem when earning more and more. The propper use was earn as you spend

Well, saving is always my priority since I'm earning enough to sustain my daily needs. I believe that saving would give me a ling term profit. I prefer saving because it wod benefit me in the near future. Ofcourse I still spend sometimes, but I make sure to spend my money wisely.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Well, from the start Im aiming to save all the bitcoin that I can earn, even if it is as low as it can be, it will sum up at the end still. My reason for saving is for my future, There Im gonna have a family that I need to support and luckily I have enough BTC for my financial assistance. Then, I will share or just give my BTC to my children when they are old Enough to know how the cryptocurrency/ bitcoin works. they will make their own approach on it and do investments, transactions and other things as long as it is legal.

kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

I think, the better way is saving it rather than spending bitcoin. Because saving bitcoin for you and your family for the future is the best way to secure your future. And will not be worry when you have money that you can get when there have a emergency in your family. Spending is so tempting because you can buy a lot of things that you'll need and want. But when you save or invest your bitcoin in a long period of time it will grow and you can spend it in the future.
Saving for sure. Investing Bitcoin requires patience. If you panic when Bitcoin decrease, you will be in uncontrol situation and sell your Bitcoin. Saving will be the best way to get a lot of profit fast. I repeat, patience have to go along with you in your investing progress. When you have money, it is very hard for you not to buy things you want in crazy.
Djbeats

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:17:13 PM

Are you going to spend or save bitcoin? For me i will save my bitcoin for my future, because bitcoin is useful for my needs in my future.
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

I am going to save it.  Trying to invest in some other coins though as well.
EMINeMxShOw

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

It's the best time to buy BTC now when it's down Smiley
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

I will be keeping and holding the whole 2018 and buy more in the low market.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

for me, it depend's to a person if he/she want to spend or save their bitcoin's but for me i will save my bitcoin first before i will spend it, because someday if i need some money to support my life i have bitcoin to sell.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

I think, the better way is saving it rather than spending bitcoin. Because saving bitcoin for you and your family for the future is the best way to secure your future. And will not be worry when you have money that you can get when there have a emergency in your family. Spending is so tempting because you can buy a lot of things that you'll need and want. But when you save or invest your bitcoin in a long period of time it will grow and you can spend it in the future.
Saving for sure. Investing Bitcoin requires patience. If you panic when Bitcoin decrease, you will be in uncontrol situation and sell your Bitcoin. Saving will be the best way to get a lot of profit fast. I repeat, patience have to go along with you in your investing progress. When you have money, it is very hard for you not to buy things you want in crazy.
Yes you don't have patience then definitely you will take a wrong decision when the price is falling. Controlling yourself is the hardest part of trading. Once your mind comes in your control that's it you will not take any wrong decision, and you will not sell your coins. Even me also set one price if the BTC price reaches that target then I will spend my coins or else I will hold my coins until it reaches my destination.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

I'm going to do both of course. I can't always earn bitcoin without using it even once, because then, what's the purpose of investing in bitcoin? But i won't spend it always and always too, i should save it for the future, and emergency things that may happen in the future.
I don't really understand what you mean about one minute ends in one minute, but i think you mean to be equal in both saving and spending? Well it's up to everyone choice whether they want to save or spend, but i prefer saving than spending though.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: