Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079883 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:19:26 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:27:42 AM

They lied to shareholders.
Swede is promising 50Th in 2 weeks.
labcoin account says wait till november

Wtf?

Fake boards without proper traces, naked, faked chip photos.

Yeah it is scam, very badly crafted.

Burnside said he is waiting for personal data to lock the shares... But they are not giving it to him.

Finally shares will be at satoishi value after liquidating failed outdatted chips and bag of useless boards.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:28:48 AM

Wtf?

Burnside said he is waiting for personal data to lock the shares... But they are not giving it to him.

Finally shares will be at satoishi value after liquidating failed outdatted chips and bag of useless boards.
Link?
KCBitcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:29:33 AM

Wtf?

Troll harder! GOGOGO!
AngelSky

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:29:59 AM

Wtf?

Maybe someone can ask burnside to know if the main labcoin account has seen some trades. If yes, this is going to be.. a mess. Once again.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:30:58 AM

Holding,

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Zakryze

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:32:27 AM

tihi some people have to learn it the hard way. go burn ur money. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:32:36 AM

<--- *wears a tinfoil hat since some hours* ... we will see, how it turns out.

One important question to ask is: why does someone solely focus on posting "this or that is flawed, the ship will go down" with over 20 posts in a row? matt4054, foxykah, limbaugh for example, please tell me. This is no accusation, maybe I got it all wrong..

Labcoin mentioned in virtually every thread in the Securities forum too.  A concerted effort to get minimum price?

I think so. And I believe there were thousands of artifical trades in the last hours, split into smallish parts, to flood the trading feeds.

How do people fall for this blatant manipulation?

I've seen this pattern multiple times over the last hours. Tell me more about. You missed the step between 1. Oh looky, manipulation!, 2. Huh, 3. Labcoin goes up/down.

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:35:10 AM

One important question to ask is: why does someone solely focus on posting "this or that is flawed, the ship will go down" with over 20 posts in a row? matt4054, foxykah, limbaugh for example, please tell me. This is no accusation, maybe I got it all wrong..

Labcoin mentioned in virtually every thread in the Securities forum too.  A concerted effort to get minimum price?

I think so. And I believe there were thousands of artifical trades in the last hours, split into smallish parts, to flood the trading feeds.

Me? I think it is a good idea to own a bit just in case they pull 500TH out of their backside.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:37:04 AM

the 3 million shares should either not be tradeable on BTCT until a certain amount of time
OR the shares should be marked/colored in a way so that people know that they are buying the team's shares. this would also indicate for everyone to panic - heh

I agree, there's a reason there's a IPO "lock up" period for insiders in real world IPO. Especially when labcoin is going against the norm on btct (insider shares are not normally tradable)

I would like to point out that the 'Lock in' period for founders/insiders is one of those 'sometimes there is one, sometimes not'. I can also say that the Labcoin team didn't even consider this in the IPO process due to no one being interested in selling out shares in the project. That said, I will talk to Sam this weekend to see about a public solution that will allow share holders to feel secure in that the Labcoin founders and developers are not selling out.

Two ways this can be addressed on BTCT.

- The founders could turn on their public portfolios and publish a list of url's where the shares are held.
- (with Labcoin's consent) if they send us a list of accounts that are holding the shares we can lock the accounts and publicly state the number of shares effectively "in escrow".

WAITING

I just need a list of accounts to lock.  (feel free to PM or email me.)

Cheers.

Here you go, about locking shares...
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:38:58 AM

the 500TH is on route,  they have issues - they are F*cking up not being totally honest, we need an engineer here for us to do a Q & A, also I want a smartphone video of the lab & what they are working on.

it doesn't need to be professional & it only needs to be up for a few hours, but we need the video proof now.

disclosure - still holding & will be buying more when I see the above.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:40:01 AM

Well, I made my point quite clearly in my posts. Lies are not acceptable to investors because while miners can estimate the chance of success of a project themselves with some relatively simple hints, these hints need to be truthful and not either "lies" or "nonsense" (don't say you're hashing when you are by some kind of magic for a transient moment). This is a loud complaint because NONE of my point have been correctly addressed by Labcoin IMO.

Is that clear? Or you see some conspiracy?

I lost several BTC on Labcoin, and I said I thought it would "hover above IPO price for six weeks" (these are my words). And I even bought back some shares near IPO price. If that's not consistent and honest behaviour, I don't quite follow. But anyway, not that I care that much either Cheesy
Zakryze

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:40:06 AM

the 500TH is on route,  they have issues - they are F*cking up not being totally honest, we need an engineer here for us to do a Q & A, also I want a smartphone video of the lab & what they are working on.

it doesn't need to be professional & it only needs to be up for a few hours, but we need the video proof now.

quit dreaming - it's daytime.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:41:47 AM

Well, I made my point quite clearly in my posts. Lies are not acceptable to investors because while miners can estimate the chance of success of a project themselves with some relatively simple hints, these hints need to be truthful and not either "lies" or "nonsense" (don't say you're hashing when you are by some kind of magic for a transient moment). This is a loud complaint because NONE of my point have been correctly addressed by Labcoin IMO.

I lost several BTC on Labcoin, and I said I thought it would "hover above IPO price for six weeks" (these are my words). And I even bought back some shares near IPO price. If that's not consistant and honest behaviour, I don't quite follow. But anyway, not that I care that much either Cheesy

What "lies"? The only lies are coming from "investors". Labcoin never said they are not hashing, they said they are teaking the hardware to get better results.
AngelSky

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:43:27 AM

I lost several BTC on Labcoin, and I said I thought it would "hover above IPO price for six weeks" (these are my words). And I even bought back some shares near IPO price. If that's not consistant and honest behaviour, I don't quite follow. But anyway, not that I care that much either Cheesy

What "lies"? The only lies are coming from "investors".

Someone told us earlier that you would be mad. Just open your eyes for God's sake.
klee
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:44:05 AM

the 3 million shares should either not be tradeable on BTCT until a certain amount of time
OR the shares should be marked/colored in a way so that people know that they are buying the team's shares. this would also indicate for everyone to panic - heh

I agree, there's a reason there's a IPO "lock up" period for insiders in real world IPO. Especially when labcoin is going against the norm on btct (insider shares are not normally tradable)

I would like to point out that the 'Lock in' period for founders/insiders is one of those 'sometimes there is one, sometimes not'. I can also say that the Labcoin team didn't even consider this in the IPO process due to no one being interested in selling out shares in the project. That said, I will talk to Sam this weekend to see about a public solution that will allow share holders to feel secure in that the Labcoin founders and developers are not selling out.

Two ways this can be addressed on BTCT.

- The founders could turn on their public portfolios and publish a list of url's where the shares are held.
- (with Labcoin's consent) if they send us a list of accounts that are holding the shares we can lock the accounts and publicly state the number of shares effectively "in escrow".

WAITING

I just need a list of accounts to lock.  (feel free to PM or email me.)

Cheers.

Here you go, about locking shares...
LMAO August 09
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:44:58 AM

Again, my words: saying "We are hashing at 2 TH/s right now and you will see it growing up to 4 until Monday", then switching to "we are not / no longer (never said quite clearly) hashing at all and you should hold until October 30 to see if it was worth it*", that is quite a setback IMO.

* to be honest, they added that it would probably be a 10-bagger by then. Believe it or not...
klee
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:45:05 AM

How do people fall for this blatant manipulation?

I've seen this pattern multiple times over the last hours. Tell me more about. You missed the step between 1. Oh looky, manipulation!, 2. Huh, 3. Labcoin goes up/down.
Zakryze too

EDIT: all in ignore list
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 08:45:27 AM

quit dreaming - it's daytime.

130nm chips, 1.8GH/sec
7 times better than competition
They are breaking psychics laws with their unicorns

In two weeks 50TH.

Yeah it is legit

Lies after lies... But wait two weeks... Or seven to be sure.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:46:55 AM

Someone told us earlier that you would be mad. Just open your eyes for God's sake.

But I'm not mad and my eyes are open. A bunch of liars are claiming labcoin lied about mining. Labcoin made no such claim and if yoiu think they have, then quote Labcoin saying so. What Labcoin actually said is that they're tweaking hardware to get better results.

On what planet does "tweaking hardware" mean "we're not mining and never were"?
Pages: « 1 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 [457] 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: