Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 [905] 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:57:56 AM

I WILL do it, but I need a support system here.. you guys are messy and spread out, with no group mentality.  Get behind me and help me make this happen. 

Virtualspade started to work on this:

Maybe work with him?!

VolanicEruptor can only lead, to follow is to admit you're a lesser family man.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
auto2nr1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 01:59:03 AM

I WILL do it, but I need a support system here.. you guys are messy and spread out, with no group mentality.  Get behind me and help me make this happen. 

Make it happen. Let's do this.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:53:09 AM

I'm not taking the legal route, I'm taking a physical confrontation route.  The mission is to also confirm his identity and find out more about him for the people who ARE taking the legal route.  We will also see what he has to say, and what his family has to say.

A flight from Canada to Italy is just over $1000 according to expedia.ca. 
I want to spend at least a week there to pursue this, so add another $1000 for hotel room and $500 for food. 
Extra funds will help with tools, such as a video/audio recording device, stungun (for self defense of course in case someone tries robbing me, right?  read between the lines if you wish), etc... but If I can't raise them I will buy them myself, but I don't think I will need over $2500. Every bit extra will help (if I do raise more before I book my flight, I will extend my stay which may increase the effectiveness of the pursuit). 

1Q99YdEuHfywTRFgeD1jPteQYWYaHnfmi7
Any funds I don't use will be returned. 

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:56:25 AM

I'm not taking the legal route, I'm taking a physical confrontation route.  The mission is to also confirm his identity and find out more about him for the people who ARE taking the legal route.  We will also see what he has to say, and what his family has to say.

I want to spend at least a week there to pursue this, so add another $1000 for hotel room and $500 for food.  
Extra funds will help with tools, such as a video/audio recording device, stungun (for self defense of course in case someone tries robbing me, right?  read between the lines if you wish), etc... but If I can't raise them I will buy them myself, but I don't think I will need over $2500. Every bit extra will help (if I do raise more before I book my flight, I will extend my stay which may increase the effectiveness of the pursuit).  

You honestly think people who just got scammed are going to pay you thousands of US dollars to go video tape yourself stungunning the supposed scammer?

Good luck with that.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:56:44 AM

I'm not taking the legal route, I'm taking a physical confrontation route.  The mission is to also confirm his identity and find out more about him for the people who ARE taking the legal route.  We will also see what he has to say, and what his family has to say.

Extra funds will help with tools, such as a video/audio recording device, stungun (for self defense of course in case someone tries robbing me, right?  read between the lines if you wish), etc... but If I can't raise them I will buy them myself, but I don't think I will need over $2500. Every bit extra will help (if I do raise more before I book my flight, I will extend my stay which may increase the effectiveness of the pursuit). 

Please do not throw your coins away on this guy. We have credentialed individuals looking into this. I'll get in touch with my fellow LCSH members and see what we can disclose thus far. I'd hate to see another scam on top of the Labcoin scam go down with people funding complete strangers for a "physical confrontation".

Thanks.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:02:21 AM

I'm not taking the legal route, I'm taking a physical confrontation route.  The mission is to also confirm his identity and find out more about him for the people who ARE taking the legal route.  We will also see what he has to say, and what his family has to say.

Extra funds will help with tools, such as a video/audio recording device, stungun (for self defense of course in case someone tries robbing me, right?  read between the lines if you wish), etc... but If I can't raise them I will buy them myself, but I don't think I will need over $2500. Every bit extra will help (if I do raise more before I book my flight, I will extend my stay which may increase the effectiveness of the pursuit).  

Please do not throw your coins away on this guy. We have credentialed individuals looking into this. I'll get in touch with my fellow LCSH members and see what we can disclose thus far. I'd hate to see another scam on top of the Labcoin scam go down with people funding complete strangers for a "physical confrontation".

Thanks.

$2500 is not much to me.  I have been a big player with ActM and Labcoin.  I'm asking for contributions, so that I am not using all of my own resources.  You have a grudge against me because you are an ActM loyalist, and I am not.  The people can decide for themselves, just look at my post history to realize my true anger against scamming companies.  After researching my posts, you will see that I am full of hatred and anger towards scammers like Ken Slaughter.  I am obviously not out to pull a small scam, and I have lost about 100x more than what I'm asking for.  I am out for something with a red color, and my history here shows that  Smiley

JohnyBigs

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:18:54 AM

Thanks.

What does this even mean? What is LCSH? I love all these investigators, what exactly are you looking into? Fabrizio's work address is listed why haven't you spoken to him yet? Is it that hard how much do you need to investigate.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:00:47 PM

What makes you think he will be working.. I will try that but I will be looking in a number of places

kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:43:43 PM

I had TheSwede75 in my ignore list before he started the Labcoin thread, so I guess I beat you all in calling it.

No there was a moderator on btct first called it before everybody else. When the IPO was being voted, one moderator put "well known troll, I wouldn't trust them" as comment, with the only negative vote.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:16:12 PM

I had TheSwede75 in my ignore list before he started the Labcoin thread, so I guess I beat you all in calling it.

No there was a moderator on btct first called it before everybody else. When the IPO was being voted, one moderator put "well known troll, I wouldn't trust them" as comment, with the only negative vote.

Think that could be Anonymous.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:30:53 PM

What makes you think he will be working.. I will try that but I will be looking in a number of places

What do you think Fabrizio quit his job and is living like a bum? He still works for Oppo or whatever company in Hong Kong, he feels safe as he has dissolved himself from all responsibilities because well that's what he said! Even if in fact he did get scammed himself, he at least knows the identity of "Sam" he can confirm Sam is Alberto ect.

So far we had:

TheCoinBull: tribal leaders will hunt him down, a month later jerking off on his donations.
NineLives: Tough debt collectors, "Sam is possibly African"
Kleeck: credentialled individuals, probably has been ongoing for a month also, again probably have never spoken to Fabrizio in person.

Again how fucking hard is it to go to his job and speak with him? Or instant message him, like another member did on here and got a response?

I txtd Alberto about ASIC's and he replied to me saying saying what is your name which showed interest, meaning he is involved, besides him trying to delete traces of his phone number so it doesn't match with labcoin, yet genius investigators "Sam is African!"
auto2nr1

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:56:44 PM

StalkBot [ THE NUMBER OF PUBLIC SHARES FOR LABCOIN AT CRYPTOSTOCKS HAS CHANGED ] 18:45:17
StalkBot [ The old value was [8340073] set at 2013-11-03 08:29:24 ] 18:45:17
StalkBot [ The new value is [8240073] set at approximately 2013-11-18 18:45:17 ]
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:57:52 PM

he is still working he posted a job ad for oppo on the shenzhen party website 3 days ago ..it even says he is in Futian district... not hard to find the guy at all...

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:59:41 PM

StalkBot [ THE NUMBER OF PUBLIC SHARES FOR LABCOIN AT CRYPTOSTOCKS HAS CHANGED ] 18:45:17
StalkBot [ The old value was [8340073] set at 2013-11-03 08:29:24 ] 18:45:17
StalkBot [ The new value is [8240073] set at approximately 2013-11-18 18:45:17 ]

ah the good ole switch your miners to a new pool and buy back shares dirty cheap trick.. eh

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:18:14 PM

Thanks.

What does this even mean? What is LCSH? I love all these investigators, what exactly are you looking into? Fabrizio's work address is listed why haven't you spoken to him yet? Is it that hard how much do you need to investigate.

LCSH is the Labcoin Shareholders Group. We're a collective of motivated Labcoin victims. I can't speak to the details of the investigation and legal inquiries. I can tell you that Fabrizio is just the tip of the iceberg.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:07:15 AM

LCSH is the Labcoin Shareholders Group. We're a collective of motivated Labcoin victims. I can't speak to the details of the investigation and legal inquiries. I can tell you that Fabrizio is just the tip of the iceberg.

Whoa, The Kleek Strikeforce!  Shit just got serious.
Go get 'em, Heroes!

auto2nr1

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:01:29 AM

What do you think Fabrizio quit his job and is living like a bum? He still works for Oppo or whatever company in Hong Kong, he feels safe as he has dissolved himself from all responsibilities because well that's what he said! Even if in fact he did get scammed himself, he at least knows the identity of "Sam" he can confirm Sam is Alberto ect.

So far we had:

TheCoinBull: tribal leaders will hunt him down, a month later jerking off on his donations.
Kleeck: credentialled individuals, probably has been ongoing for a month also, again probably have never spoken to Fabrizio in person.

Again how fucking hard is it to go to his job and speak with him? Or instant message him, like another member did on here and got a response?

I txtd Alberto about ASIC's and he replied to me saying saying what is your name which showed interest, meaning he is involved, besides him trying to delete traces of his phone number so it doesn't match with labcoin, yet genius investigators "Sam is African!"

No word from TheCoinBull and NineLives. Don't know what's going on there. Kleeck is part of LCSH. No need to say much. That says it all.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:44:29 AM

So far we had:

No word from TheCoinBull and NineLives. Don't know what's going on there. Kleeck is part of LCSH. No need to say much. That says it all.

Ok good, I didn't know what LCSH was though it was another witch hunt party haha. Whatever complaints you make, make sure you mention all of their names, alberto, fabrizio, alessia, and the authorities who do this for a living can distinguish between errors in their responses, and find who is involved, that is if they give two shits about it haha.

And save the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=322149.0 there is alot of useful information posted there.

Just by reading the chat transcript there shows that Alessia was involved, even though she clearly denies it.
Rulother

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:55:10 PM

So far we had:

This much is true.

A Member of the LCSH
ThrillHou

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:03:39 PM

There is a suit in the making:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325431.msg3501333#msg3501333
Pages: « 1 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 [905] 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: