Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 ETH - should buy alt or hold on to it  (Read 4874 times)
akonrupom

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

1 eth, you need to hold it rather than you buy some altcoin, or if you still want to buy altcoin, maybe NXT or the big 10 rank on market will be a great choice. You see its value now so shocking. 1 ethereum can hits its unexpected price just hold for now there are currently doing good for the investors. Just hold and goodluck...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noblex

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

I would keep 1/3 ETH, 1/3 Emerging alts (like EOS, ARK...) and 1/3 ICOs
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:58:39 AM

Buy altcoins now is good chance to get more profit, ETH price bump lots in last few days and its will drop down soon. And that is a good chance to buy cheap altcoins from ETH.  Wink
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

I think better to buy altcoin, it can bring you one a lot of more monetary finance than one ETH, there is altcoina such as BitClave, Voise which also don't cost 1 dollar, but the perspective is, I also placed emphasis on them.

Yes at present ETH has move significantly in less days so chances are that uprise may not now that huge and in comparison buying some altcoins can give you some easy money if they rise quickly within a short span of time. Keep some small % in ETH and rest altcoin can be bought.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

1 eth, you need to hold it rather than you buy some altcoin, or if you still want to buy altcoin, maybe NXT or the big 10 rank on market will be a great choice. You see its value now so shocking. 1 ethereum can hits its unexpected price just hold for now there are currently doing good for the investors. Just hold and goodluck...

You have a point ethereum prove that it still the top 2 altcoin in crypto world so must better to hold your 1ethereum dont split it because theres a high chance that you miss a opportunity to earn a good profit yes theres a lot of good altcoin but ethereum have a high chance to grow more than tge altcoin you chooce to buy.
Thats only my suggestion and prediction about ethereum it is up to you if you hold it or split into two.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

Hold it dude for a long term. It will be profitable i promise, ETH is going stronger and stronger now with each day. I hope it will beat BTC in 2 or 3 years.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

I would buy several ICOs or diversify on alt coins.

I will hold on to it and buy more since ETH is a very potential digital currency. On top of that, i will also invest in some alternate currencies like Ripple, IOTA, Steallar, Cardano, Snov, because having a diversified portfolio is better than only having few.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

It's very simple, when you look at the past event and see how it was necessary to act. And if you bought the XVG and it did not grow, and so it would cost 1 cent? If you know for sure which alcoin will increase in price, you can buy it, and if not, then leave the etherium and wait until it rises in price.

Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

I'd better to save my 0.5 eth because of the price is constantly increasing and we all know that it's good to hold for long-term while the remaining is better to buy undervalued coin yet have an active and great team.
tohahamid1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

my opinion is that you should hold some ethereum and also some altcoin which have good future.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

Like you said, buying cheap coins can bring you more gains than waiting on 1 Ethereum. You could hold the Eth and buy some alts that are 1 cent or less and wait for them to rise. In that way you can make some profits, that you can reinvest.
Well most of the cheap coins are shit and are just pumped and dumped on the market. They are highly risky to invest on since the coin can die anytime without any notice, leaving you with a huge financial loss. On other hand ethereum is a well known coin. The gains won't be quick but you will be making huge if you hold for a long time and is also less risky.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

For me a half will be on hold and the other will be for buying altcoins for investment and trading
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

If i were you and i have some eth then i will invest it into some ICOs because they are the best in multiplying our balances even though it is an eth or bitcoin. That is the better way rather than holding because holding will take you a lot of time before you can see any progress in the amount of your holdings because you are only depending to the long term price actions of the market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

You can use half of your eth to buy some alts that you like and keep the ethereum as it is. That way you can earn more if your alts increase in value and you won't miss anything if eth start going up. There's always risks in investing so if you are afraid then you should just hold onto your eth.

xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:09:14 PM

i would split up 70 - 30 or 50 - 50 and find a few gems allong the way. i have a few coins in my portfolio just because if 1 breaks down i still have a bucket that can go higher

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

Price of ethereum now is 1200 dollars and that's good so if you have 1 ethereum in your wallet and if you want to make a lot of profit you should buy other altcoim because if you choose cheaper altcoin like $1 only and once that altcoin increase you can make a lot of profit for sure so buy more altcoin with that price. But it's up to you if you want to hold your ethereum or you can buy altcoin . If you think better to hold your ethereum you can choose it but if you want altcoin you can buy it.  Convert what ever you want.
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Generally, the world of crypto-currency is very unstable, exchange rates are rising very quickly and falling. The ethereum is quite stable in my observations, so having an ethereum is a wise enough decision. If you invested in other coins, you could not only get x25 profit, but also lose money.

Stake VIP wager
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

Price of ethereum now is 1200 dollars and that's good so if you have 1 ethereum in your wallet and if you want to make a lot of profit you should buy other altcoim because if you choose cheaper altcoin like $1 only and once that altcoin increase you can make a lot of profit for sure so buy more altcoin with that price. But it's up to you if you want to hold your ethereum or you can buy altcoin . If you think better to hold your ethereum you can choose it but if you want altcoin you can buy it.  Convert what ever you want.
Its better if you invest the half of it and keep the other half because when you invest it there possibility to grow your investment and make it double value, and keep the other half because you can use it someday or for emergency used.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

I have seen so many alt coins that were cheaper and I was holding on to ETH thinking  it will pave out. I wish i bought altcoins with it as that would got me some profits.

For e.g

I was watching VERGE xvg recently when it was less than 1 cent. today it is 25 cents. I wish that I had invested in it when My gut  instincts was for it.

Did not want to loose the only ether as i lost my Previous eth in Confido scam. Please advise.

ETH is a great coin itself but it has some trends. Sometimes it is getting in with a great pump while sometimes you will see its quite and peaceful for around 5-6 months. This is the reason why I like ETH. So you can hold onto into when it is into the pumping stage like its right now. Then sell it and trade into alts while the market is stagnent.
Alo Frankfurt

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

You should not sell all of it.
You should hold a bit of ETH for long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: