Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin  (Read 2325 times)
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
Merited by angrynerd88 (2)

Altcoins are best option for investment as we know that Bitcoin is too expensive every can not afford it.Currently many coins are cheapest you can easily and hold them for long term.
Bit coin is king still no comparison of it but for secure future ialtcoins are good option for investment.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

Every altcoin reacts with Bitcoin so the whole crypto filed is dependent on Bitcoin market capitalization and Performance of Transactions and Positive news in the market so while ecosystem moves with Bitcoin
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

it will be a liberation.
without bitcoin the other alts will be much better
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

Bitcoin is already recovering now and it seems that this will continues to rise even until a month or two. Being the king of all the cryptos, i can't imagine how cryptoworld will look like without bitcoin although there are altcoins that are legit enough to be its successor.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.

if we suppose bitcoin will be no more then we will trade other coin with USD pair or ETH pair ! Eth  will be the next to stand but i dont think so  bitcoin can be eliminate from the crypto ! so dont worry happy trading

Thanks
Regards
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

It depends about bitcoin because people selling own alts to get or sell bitcoin. In my opinion if bitcoin die people will find new coin which will be changing all prices
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Bitcoin is already recovering now and it seems that this will continues to rise even until a month or two. Being the king of all the cryptos, i can't imagine how cryptoworld will look like without bitcoin although there are altcoins that are legit enough to be its successor.

This is right but bitcoin should give benefits to the whole market, otherwise this rise wouldn't have positive effects on the whole market of coins. Coins cannot rise up alone, I believe.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Good question! Nobody can predict the exact future. We are investing in BTC because we are confident that it has potential to grow and maintain good value. Who knows if war takes place and infra structures go broken? We can not imagine what the effect will be like.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. People trust this crypto coin more than any other and found it more potential as compare to all altcoins.

If it will come to an end, definitely, no body is going to trust any other crypto coin. The survival of altcoins depend upon bitcoin somehow because bitcoin is the foundation of digital market. But the point is, bitcoin will never die so there is no use of wasting time over such things.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
It makes a sense to the bitcoiners who doesn't know what will gonna happen. If bitcoin drops to a very low value don't worry because as long as there is an internet it will rise bitcoin is an digital currency that people wants to use of its advantage in the long time for avoiding tax. So its impossible to not recover and to have a simple explanation if bitcoin will dump altcoins too will go same when it ups.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

This is right but bitcoin should give benefits to the whole market, otherwise this rise wouldn't have positive effects on the whole market of coins. Coins cannot rise up alone, I believe.
here if you compare the etherium and Bitcoin, tell me please, what benefit the market or the world of ethical and Bitcoin. Apparently the etherium and Bitcoin have different tasks and different perspectives. But Bitcoin these merits is very small.
tokenchatkelvin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

It is possible that other altcoins wouldn't also survive if bitcoin will disappear. More like the investors will not trust any transactions in the crypto world if bitcoin just crashes.

BTC is like the USD of fiat, with ETH lagging behind.

A more likely scenario is ETH surpassing BTC as the default crypto coin due to smart contracts. So if BTC crashes, there's a good chance ETH will remain.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:16:26 PM

the possibility of falling and not back again is very little, because we know a lot of circulation bitcoin in this world, even in japanese state, for now bitcoin is very familiar and believed as a currency tool, as well as investors who so much holding role and play inside this bitcoin, so i guess for now, it is very impossible for the bitcoin to fall and not rise again namely ends, so opinion of me
hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

the possibility of falling and not back again is very little, because we know a lot of circulation bitcoin in this world, even in japanese state, for now bitcoin is very familiar and believed as a currency tool, as well as investors who so much holding role and play inside this bitcoin, so i guess for now, it is very impossible for the bitcoin to fall and not rise again namely ends, so opinion of me

and I do not understand the price of altcoin and Bitcoin, because both eth and tokens have a sense of their activity in the world of crypto, but not Bitcoin. Here there is a real problem and questions, why the prices for them are so big.
Mihan

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

Hello!

I think, like you, that if bitcoin collapses, then all the rest will fall behind him. Everything is not going to happen, I hope. It was just a temporary drop in prices and most likely someone needed, and then there will be growth again
Mihan

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Good question! Nobody can predict the exact future. We are investing in BTC because we are confident that it has potential to grow and maintain good value. Who knows if war takes place and infra structures go broken? We can not imagine what the effect will be like.
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies. People trust this crypto coin more than any other and found it more potential as compare to all altcoins.

If it will come to an end, definitely, no body is going to trust any other crypto coin. The survival of altcoins depend upon bitcoin somehow because bitcoin is the foundation of digital market. But the point is, bitcoin will never die so there is no use of wasting time over such things.
I completely agree with you that bitcoin will never collapse and will only grow and grow. In one thing I do not agree that bitcoin is rather the father of all crypto currency Wink
markovi4mark

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

Personally, I put more in the hope of altcoins, they have more traffic, interest is higher, and bitcoin and futures will be pushed anyway. For me is a good time to buy such coins now.
maliboom

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

after the issuance of futures by the banks, the bitcoin is subject to speculation in the finance lobby.
the free spirit of the bitcoin is over.
maybe it will work as a store of value but now bitcoin is cme a fiat.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:28:19 PM

Personally, I put more in the hope of altcoins, they have more traffic, interest is higher, and bitcoin and futures will be pushed anyway. For me is a good time to buy such coins now.
Bitcoin will still grow and lead the cryptocurrency market although more and more altcoin appear on the cryptocurrency market. I believe in the future of bitcoin because the community advocates it too large and at 21 million coin but now the bitcoin is too small compared to the world population. That will make bitcoin grow strongly each year.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Bitcoin is leading currency but its price every one can not afford,Altcoins are still cheaper and every one can afford.Hold stable coin for long term and  do not sell early you will earn good as you want.
Toshibron

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

First of all,its hardly not possible now for bitcoin price to crash to very low price as it continuously has a huge buy wall.We all know well that all the altcoins are priced in bitcoin value.So their price is inter related with bitcoin price.

Whenever a bitcoin rally occurs,all the altcoins would start bleeding meaning that their prices would start to fall low.This is mainly because most of the altcoin holders would sell their altcoins to buy bitcoins on seeing its price increasing.So,it would make altcoins price to fall more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: