Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin  (Read 2315 times)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

All altcoin prices are unfortunately still pretty much depended on bitcoin price. And they act according to bitcoin trends. but i believe that in near future we will see independent trends for several cryptocurrencies. especially for top 5-10 cryptocurrencies will start to have own trend.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

i think this situation never happens. because BTC is the gold of Cryptocurrency. although it is dropped by bad news, it also rises up soon. and the relationship between BTC and altcoin, i think it is just the FUD or FOMO of the investors. actually, altcoin and Btc dont have any relationship
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

I think the future of Altcoin clearly depends on Bitcoin. Given the BTC is the first coin of the world of cryptocurrency.
we can see together that all Altcoin is very dependent on botcoin. Obviously at the price. If the BTC goes down, be sure all altcoins are down as well.
In conclusion the world of cryptocurrency is very influential on BTC, Because BTC is very important role.
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Altcoins can be tied to BTC one day, but it's too early. I am curious about the outcome of the G20 meeting.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.

Well, what you are saying is pretty much describes what really happens until now.
However, if and only if the BTC will ever dies, I think by that time there will be other altcoins who already replacing the BTC in the technological benefits aspects.
And that coins will keep other altcoins alive as well.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

I think the future of Altcoin clearly depends on Bitcoin. Given the BTC is the first coin of the world of cryptocurrency.
we can see together that all Altcoin is very dependent on botcoin. Obviously at the price. If the BTC goes down, be sure all altcoins are down as well.
In conclusion the world of cryptocurrency is very influential on BTC, Because BTC is very important role.
especially for the crypto world, bitcoin is the basis for all altcoin prices, btc prices greatly affect the value of altcoin, where the btc value rises then all altcoin follows the btc price
Tol9n

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Hello!

With the recent decrease in value of Bitcoin, the value of almost all the altcoins dropped too.
Now BTC is rising again and so are the altcoins.

I am thinking that if Bitcoin ever crashes, I mean completely drops to a very low value and when doesn't increase anymore.
Then the altcoins are going to drop too and won't have a high value anymore too, which means the cryptocurrency world will die.

Is my statement just nonsense or can it be correct?

I'm curious of what you all think will happen to the altcoins if BTC crashes for real.
There will be a turning point when bitcoin is completely depreciated and altcoins independent of it will start tremendous growth. This is an ideal continuation of the development of the Crypto-currency, but so far these are all my assumptions.

Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

If bitkoyn starts to grow, then, probably, altkoin will begin to grow. It is logical that when bitkoyn falls, altoin falls, ceases to grow due to the fact that everyone starts to sell.
There will be growth bitkoyna - there will be a growth of the alto!

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Philippines

Activity: 261
Merit: 5

https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

Now BTC is dumping same as other crypto and yes you are right because I also believe that when BTC dump/pump it will also the same as others crypto . 
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

Now it is impossible to imagine altcoins without bitcoin. We are used to the fact that the value of each coin is expressed in bitcoin. Fiat pairs are very poorly developed atm. I think that in order to break this relationship it must take a very long time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

It's a interesting topic of conversation , while it's true that not all things last forever , Bitcoin has a huge community and following and social media news so that whenever it dips Everything  dips.For now it isn't possible that Bitcoin will disappear as it.is the best store of value coin

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:59 PM

I expect to see them cheaper in BTC value. I do not care for $ value because in a certain amount of time BTC will go surely up so we should focus only on growing BTC. There are no signs of market recovery. It is moving very slowly. So, I am no longer buying alts if you want to catch the bottom. Best time to buy alts will be after big move (BTC will go over 13k or under 5-6k ). Both of these situations will cause an increase of BTC dominance and ALTs could go even lower. If you are holding something, it is very risky to sell now and hope to buy 10% lower. I would not risk so much for that small gain.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

I think Bitcoin seems to be the foundation of all the crypto coins. It seems like the Gold bar in the fiat industry.  Bitcoin become famous now and greatly used by many and most exchanges prefer bitcoin as pair for the altcoins as trade pair if somehow bitcoin disappear on the picture imagine what could did it to the market. But I'm not saying that there's no future for altcoin without it. Most altcoins include better technology.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:35:03 AM

Without Bitcoin, I think Altcoin's future will be ruined. Because the parent of all the coins is just Bitcoin. So if the mother just died, the children would not last long. This will be worse than our expectations.

normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:25:39 AM

Without Bitcoin, I think Altcoin's future will be ruined. Because the parent of all the coins is just Bitcoin. So if the mother just died, the children would not last long. This will be worse than our expectations.

Bitcoin is very important of all coins because if without coins how to become a money.altcoins is needed a bitcoin because by trading altcoins to bitcoin that way you can get a money and bitcoin is the king of all coins so that its very hard if without bitcoin you canot trade to money.

noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:05 AM

Bitcoin is king of all Altcoin, it plays a very important role in the cryptocurrency market, all the altcoins are affected by bitcoin. If bitcoin dies, altcoin may also be ruined, many altcoin will die. This is a very difficult time with bitcoin, bitcoin prices have fallen very deep and there is no stop sign, however I believe it will recover and increase strongly.

daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:04:39 AM
Merited by jackylion (5)

Bitcoin is king of all Altcoin, it plays a very important role in the cryptocurrency market, all the altcoins are affected by bitcoin. If bitcoin dies, altcoin may also be ruined, many altcoin will die. This is a very difficult time with bitcoin, bitcoin prices have fallen very deep and there is no stop sign, however I believe it will recover and increase strongly.
I do not think Bitcoin will die the other altcoin will die by. I know that there are many altcoin and many more features than Bitcoin. They are slowly pushing Bitcoin down. According to many predictions in the next few years, Bitcoin will be Litcoin, Ripple..vv will pass. So maybe Bitcoin will die in the next few years.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

I do not think Bitcoin will die the other altcoin will die by. I know that there are many altcoin and many more features than Bitcoin. They are slowly pushing Bitcoin down. According to many predictions in the next few years, Bitcoin will be Litcoin, Ripple..vv will pass. So maybe Bitcoin will die in the next few years.
that's why it's worth revising your views about how to keep all of your funds in Bitcoin. It is better to switch to storing your coins in the form of another altcoin or even an etherium.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

no it wont be possible whole crypto market is depending on bitcoin demonetization market moves in 8 decimals satoshi so we cant expect no bitcoin in cryptos economy 
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will not die and I think it waits a good moment to rise again and maybe we can see the rise of bitcoin in next month because I think the price is too long to stay at this price. but for me, I still see that we all here could make a profit although the price is up and down too often and nothing too worry if somehow the price is down again. and if the price is really getting down again, then I will make sure that I can buy another bitcoin to add more amount in my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: