Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins without Bitcoin  (Read 2326 times)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:12:28 AM

It would be cool if the altcoins ceased to depend on the price of bitcoin. That is, all price movements would really depend on the quality of the project and the product.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

It would be cool if the altcoins ceased to depend on the price of bitcoin. That is, all price movements would really depend on the quality of the project and the product.

the price of the alts are always depending on its performance. lets say if one alt is good (e.g good project , verry useful ) then it can probably increase because it is indemand but if the alt is doing fine or normal , then chances are it will only follow the price of the bitcoin.

altcoins will still have a future without bitcoin because alts do have thier own purposes . people can still buy them even if bitcoin doesnt existed. but of course both cryptos wont be gone  because both of them do have a purpose and every people needs them.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:12:20 PM

I don't believe that altcoins can exist without bitcoin. I'm fully confident that in the case if the bitcoin dies, the whole industry will die. But it seems to me that such a scenario is pretty impossible.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

We know that bitcoin and etherum may exist in parallel, although bitcoin is the pre-eminent bitcoin that forms the basis for other coin, but can be independent of one another Future of altcoins without Bitcoin.
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

I don't believe that altcoins can exist without bitcoin. I'm fully confident that in the case if the bitcoin dies, the whole industry will die. But it seems to me that such a scenario is pretty impossible.

Hmm. I think it will exist bro because a lot of altcoins can be traded with altcoins also and USD. Without bitcoin is gonna be rough because we don't know what will be the main digital currency to use and compare to because the price can be manipulated.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

we cant imagine altcoin future without bitcoin which is highly impossible the whole crypto currency market is dependent on bitcoin market and which is where the market is success and dependence is there
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

We all know that most of the altcoins depends on bitcoin's price so if bitcoin will go down then they will also go down but for as long as you invested in the right coin which have a real project and use then I don't think there is something to be worried about. And crypto will not die this is the future just be patient and see what will happen in the next few years.
chalbinov

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

The prospect that another or other types of crypto will attempt to surpass BTC is likely. Look at the current explosion of ALTcoins as of now. That will be sure to rise in the future.  BTC as it is does not serve perfectly for all types of transactions.  Others will do their very best to fill niches and become easier to use.
mboileau

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:31:49 PM

The bucket of bitcoin and bitcoin is not complimentary but a big competition with each other because other people will invest in altcoin or rather in bitcoins so altcoin is dependent upon bitcoin for its Balaton
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

Bitcoin is a backbone of all the altcoins so without Bitcoin, altcoin will never survive in Crypto market because all the altcoins are depends on Bitcoin market so it will down in future automatically all the altcoins are failed in the market. But few altcoins are independent in Crypto market so many are dependent on future investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:41 PM

I dont think the future of altcoins without Bitcoin. Other all of Altcoins be part of 4-5 coins like ether btc etc. and These all of altcoins are selled on Bitcoin not usd not ethereum. This is very huge platform so I dont think the future of altcoins without Bitcoin. Hold your coins
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:52:25 PM

you can think bitcoin is like US dollar and altcoin is any emerging market currency like Brazil. If US market shows good sign than other country also follow them. If US economy come down than other country also comes down. So no need to worry, it's temporary  correction on bitcoin.

If we talk about bitcoin or other crypto currency, they are provided with attention. On this topic, they began to talk and write wherever possible. A lot of information is on the Internet, information appears on television, on the radio. And as a result - an increase in interest.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I think that without Bitcoin, the future of altcoyins is under threat because any downward movement of Bitcoin leads to a drop in the entire Crypto currency
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

I think that in the future the altcoin will be fine, but there will be some coins missing, coins that are still affected by BTC prices and maybe bitcoin is no longer needed, then it can be taken over by Ethereum or coins that are currently in high demand trend and sought by the investor.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

I think that in the future the altcoin will be fine, but there will be some coins missing, coins that are still affected by BTC prices and maybe bitcoin is no longer needed, then it can be taken over by Ethereum or coins that are currently in high demand trend and sought by the investor.
in any case, bitcoins may lose its prospects if it is not allowed to use coins in real life. In other words, I want to say that you need to make Bitcoin a coin for use as a means of payment.
Matthew c

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

Altcoin is not dependence of bitcoin.  Without btc altcoin will prospers on its own way.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

In my opinion, there is no bitcoin, the market will no longer be rich and there is no chance for us to get rich from the cryptographic market, the BTC is the king of the cryptographic market they are losing, the market will collapse completely.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
natumanya

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

It is possible that other altcoins wouldn't also survive if bitcoin will disappear. More like the investors will not trust any transactions in the crypto world if bitcoin just crashes.

Now there are more than 1500 coins on the market. It is impossible to predict which coins will remain and which will disappear forever from the investment market
Ramzes555

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

the altcoins without Bitcoin will have no future. Now when Bitcoin went on correction all the altkoins fell even lower

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:31:04 PM

Bitcoin will never die, it will act as the base currency in this space forever, this is the gold standard of crypto. Do not forget that since you first made this post, bitcoin is alive and well

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: