Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why media against bitcoin ?  (Read 2807 times)
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

Most people or news channels that criticize bitcoin and altcoins do so because they do not understand what bitcoin and altcoins are. Why it has become normal for people to judge things they do not know they do not even think before publishing articles that criticize bitcoin and altcoins. You can see some governments that today say they will support bitcoin and tomorrow are in the press to criticize bitcoin. For people who own banks and certain governments who want to have total control of all their citizens so that their people become enslaved to their system, they do not look at bitcoin as a good thing. I myself do not watch certain news channels because they are news channels manipulated by the government or are manipulated by the elite of the political party that commands the country

It is a matter of people opinion, in fact we could not control the thoughts of people about a particular matter. The only thing we could do is to prove them wrong. Media is just a puppet of the minds of certain government and powerful people who want to selfishly handle bitcoin on a specific market so that they could own the profit and earning bitcoin could bring to people.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

I think the person who owns the media wants the bitcoin price to go down in order to buy bitcoin when the price is cheap. Because media is a very effective way to lead public opinion to bitcoin.
Michellekking

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

Maybe you see less news, I often see all kinds of news about bit[Suspicious link removed]d news and bad news, maybe you need more channels to get the news.
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

They may be against bitcoin because they do not know how it works and what happens around cryptocurrency and maybe this is the only reason they are against it. They must learn about bitcoin and about cryptocurrency first before they think that bitcoin is bad.
I think it is one of the reasons why media is fighting bitcoin. where bitcoin currently has an expensive market value but the medium enlarges the bitcoin. the media may not be able to get large amounts of bitcoin so that it becomes the media material to be published to the public.

I'm afraid I'm not agree with your point completely. It seems to me that whomever this media organization belong to is the key person. If that person or holding is one of the bitcoin whales then that  media is supporting cryptos, as far as I observe.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:40 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 07:57:09 AM by MD Nur Hossain

Same thing is happened in Bangladesh.Television media,Print media & online web portal always try to published bullshit news about Bitcoin.That's why people are very disappointed in this issue.Not only bangladesh there are asia countries faced in this problems.Who people can't buy/sell in legitimate ways because C.I.D monitoring everything in this situation.
Gerci

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

may be in the presence of the media to bitcoin very important, with media existing bitcoin will easily in know, if we take the contrary bitcoin will not be able to walk without the media, the media is because the emergence of bitcoin, so I think bitcoin it is identical to Medi. greetings
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

sometimes media could determine the price movement of bitcoin and in my country there was plenty of media always be share negative news about bitcoin even some of their article was non sense for me that they called bitcoin was made from Ponzi and scam but basically media always be looking for a lot of viewers to make their writing famous so in my point of view as long as they can tempting people to read their article then they will never care from where they get any source and truth or not those news seems they does not too care
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Because what can't be managed will be a threat to all people. But what ever, bitcoin still be the best crypto currency until now!
gopaljiverma

Activity: 93
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

It is hard for media to adjust to latest developments. Most of the aged people think that bitcoin and crypto is scam. They are not even ready to give some time to understand about this.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?
[/quote

Because obviously, humans are more interested or get stimulated more  when the gossips or news are about negativities. Which is why we often see negative new on almost just about everything. Because it sells easier to the watchers, listeners or readers. Also, another reason can be the government and its power to take control. Of almost everything. Plus some of these medias are being paid by banks and governments to make Bitcoins and other cryptos to look bad . Which then could lead to the destruction of the crypto world.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

They may be against bitcoin because they do not know how it works and what happens around cryptocurrency and maybe this is the only reason they are against it. They must learn about bitcoin and about cryptocurrency first before they think that bitcoin is bad.
I think it is one of the reasons why media is fighting bitcoin. where bitcoin currently has an expensive market value but the medium enlarges the bitcoin. the media may not be able to get large amounts of bitcoin so that it becomes the media material to be published to the public.

I'm afraid I'm not agree with your point completely. It seems to me that whomever this media organization belong to is the key person. If that person or holding is one of the bitcoin whales then that  media is supporting cryptos, as far as I observe.

That is true. We cannot generalize all the media and say thay media is against the crypto currencies. As we all know there are some media supporting and some of them is against.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
ericbrown

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

Only few media are against Bitcoin, and These media have their own bosses in which majority of the media owners are in the banking sector and they are the rivals and enemies of the bitcoin
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

because media not understand about bitcoin and may be they are not ready to accept new technology like virtual currency.. they worry if bitcoin can disrupt their economy, they don't know if bitcoin can help people to improve their financial problem.
today the media have started publishing bitcoins and are beginning to look for ways to find the right way to control bitcoin. the media can actually be a great place to start profiting from advertising there. I am quite optimistic if the media and bitcoin can converge.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:58:31 PM

You can look at it as a propaganda to bring bitcoin down so they can buy again at lower prices. Anyway, bitcoin will survive anything. Let the news throw everything they have at it but it will only make the community stronger.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

Most of the news you see are always going to be negative when it comes to bitcoin from large media institutions. It seems the only good news seems to be from small crypto currencies oriented media outlets.  The big main stream media always will have the fear if they support bitcoin and something goes wrong then they will suffer the backlash. Now this should change over time as people embrace bitcoin.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:15:37 AM

Because majority of newbie users of bitcoin are being scammed. People are acting that bitcoin is an easy money and can make them rich as soon as possible which is a hoax.

mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

when issues are raised to media. almost anyone can know about bitcoin information. whether it's good or bad. the media is very potential in terms of market prices. media is very sensitive
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:44:39 AM

Media always reach to people quickly with negative news or would create negatively and spread, this is always a methodology for media for centuries. Positive note would reach slowly, so media adds or gathers feedback from negative people who doesn't know about cryptocurrency concept and publish to reach as fast as they can. Media would praise bitcoin once that is accepted as currency all over the world very soon. Let's wait for that to happen.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

when ever I found any news about bitcoin it is negative news , i am confused why traditional mass media always against bitcoin ?

From where country do you belong? I think that is only happening because bitcoin in your place is now getting the attention of the crowd.Most of them are more likely knowledgeable already about how bitcoin is giving profit to all who get involving themselves .So there is a chance that the only reason why it goes like that because media were paid by some business men and the government just to create negative image against bitcoin not for those who knows bitcoin but to those who still don't yet know about it and be discourage.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:12:30 AM

I think this is a way that traditional market investors want to lower the value of bitcoin because I know that the cryptocurrency market is losing market share in traditional markets. On the other hand, news about bad or bad bitcoins also makes people more aware of it and for that reason makes the cryptocurrency market grow very strong in 2017 and this year will be the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: