Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday?  (Read 2096 times)
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

Currently, most of my investments in altcoin are held for a long time instead of daily trade. So I do not keep track of these altcoin regularly, I just watched as it was going to have big upcoming events, that helped me decide whether to keep on or sell during that time. I think hold in the moment is the smartest and least risky investment you can make.
JoinCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

i use coincaps market app set a alert and done otherwise its a big addiction to watch everytime;)
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

I check several times in a day...
I think this is must...
I keep 2 coins(bnt and eth) for longterm..
the rest I check several times in a day,and it depends I sell or keep for more profit....
and buy another coin....

monkfishy

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

Lol day, I check it like every 2 minutes.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

Yes I do watch everyday. I have a varied portfolio and I need to know. I also take a look at the rest of the market to compare. Basically I do it with a portfolio tracking application and normally look for large drops or pumps.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:20:09 AM

It is not. I bought and then put up the price, after that, I go to once a week whether it has achieved the target or not. then too often open even later made a surprised.
aannnttoo

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

i'm checked the altcoin price more than 5 times  Grin with mobile application (ztrader). market is unpredictable so set stop loss every trade, by the way i'm daily trader
Maxcrypto1990

Activity: 54
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

Yea I do, I know I shoudl'nt. Im holding, but the price development is just too exciting at the moment that I do find myself on tradingview quite often!

▶   MERCULET   || PUBLIC SALE START 7-14 APRIL 2018 ||
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR (https://merculet.io)
Telegram (https://t.me/Merculet)     Twitter (https://twitter.com/Merculet_io)     Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Merculet-347541915747100)     Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/merculet)     Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/merculet)     Linkedin (https://goo.gl/iJGsHS)
khungcuaso11

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

checking price everyday is the good way to check the market fluctuation.  You have to catch the news to give the important decision. What's about the emotion? you have to accept and train your emotion under pressure if you wanna succeed.
Thanks pro!
Prices change constantly
There are too many different references.
It is difficult for new followers.
To succeed in the field of business must learn a lot, and need more time to accumulate experience.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

When you are planning to buy not just one or two coins in an exchange, you need to follow it daily. The cryptocurrency fluctuation is so fast and if you are trading several altcoins you must watch it continuously. It is so exciting to see the price of the coins you are trading goes up or mooning.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
nhanhzam

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

I made a personal  portfolio on Excel and check like .. every minute =))
I'm just addicted to watching my money grow Smiley) Feel like refreshing Excel is my new full time job lol
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:37:46 AM

No, it will only waste your time and create a focus. If I always set the initial price of either selling or purchase price, so everything already has the initial target in order to clear these benefits it brings.
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

Of course man, I always check and watch the price of some altcoins everyday especially on my investment on altcoins. Not only watch the price but also up date about the news and informations about the altcoins. So when something new happen, I can know first.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
no im not,because im holding it for long term so theres no need to check it time to time,what im checking is the price of bitcoin itself so i may know whats the status for my investement to be updated.bitcoin price is always going up and down and no one knows what will happen tomorrow .so i better be aware of the situation.
boom-time

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

I watch them more than I should, for sure.

Not planning to sell a couple of them, even if they triple overnight.  Holding for at least 1 year.

(So, it is stupid to keep looking, but I do anyway)

As for stop losses, I wouldn't recommend them.  I've had market makers walk the price down, take my shares,
and head back north again (in the stock market) and I'm sure it happens here in crypto-land as well.

Set mental stop-losses if you must, not physical ones.
Better yet, know what you are buying, if you have done your homework, a little tree shaking by the market makers
won't shake the coins out of your hands.
ramini

Activity: 126

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

I do watch my Altcoin prices everyday especially Oyster Pearl PRL because I'm thrilled that this coin will give me financial freedom in the near future and also other coins' price are increasing so now I'm planning to quit my job and start Cryptocurrency full-time both short term and long term.

ramini

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:30:34 AM

No, it will only waste your time and create a focus. If I always set the initial price of either selling or purchase price, so everything already has the initial target in order to clear these benefits it brings.

You have a point to, it's up to you if you want to see how's the coins' price going to avoid focus diversion but in my own opinion I just can't resist to visit the page where I can see my asset value since I'm doing signature bounty campaign postings so if you're an investor and didn't participate in any bounty campaigns then you can choose to do other stuff.

ramini

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

LOL, 2 minutes is too much. Mine is every hour or more since I have a full time job that prevents me to use phone.
Sometimes I just need some time to check my assets in my break time.

evermotz

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

LOL, 2 minutes is too much. Mine is every hour or more since I have a full time job that prevents me to use phone.
Sometimes I just need some time to check my assets in my break time.

I check it like every hour.. I don't wanna miss every opportunity that comes to buy and sell my coins... I always sell when the price is high... and buy when the price goes down... I got Like 1-2 ETH per day doing just that...

I do watch my Altcoin prices everyday especially Oyster Pearl PRL because I'm thrilled that this coin will give me financial freedom in the near future and also other coins' price are increasing so now I'm planning to quit my job and start Cryptocurrency full-time both short term and long term.

I already quit my job and start working in front of my laptop for cryptocurrency, it gives me more money than ordinary work at the government...

andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
You correctly speak about pressure, what for to trace every hour. After all, you have invested in the correct coins that are intended for a long time, which means that they do not require constant tracking. But watching schedules and corrections, from this in any way. Control is needed for everything, but not hyper control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: