Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
Simplyield

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

Atleast I support this policy as I too want to het rid of this system

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I don't think government are afraid of crypto they are just caustious on using bitcoin because it can affects their current economy and they are warning people not to be involved in it because of its risk on getting their money through SCAM/Fraud ICO's out there. And they are regulating some of the exchanger(local) just to be newbie friendly in the bitcoin industry.
They just don't have the ability to control the price that is why they fear bitcoin because they cannot control and they cannot imposed tax easily as a lot of things to do and consider before they can imposed regulations on it. Some were afraid but still some were excited and open for this kind of opportunity.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

As we all know governments are control seekers so they want to keep control on each and everything taking place in the country. On the other hand, Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology which relies on the power of decentralization, it truly represents the democracy so I don't see any reason for governments to worry about it. If the government is concerned about the security of the users, it should inculcate the awareness about responsibilities while dealing with such new kind of technology.
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

Bitcoin is a fear because it earns lots of money and it is a banking system. If we are not careful, our bitcoin may be hacked at any time. So we can say Bitcoin is a fear.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Government will need to accept to leave with bitcoin rather than leave in fear of Bitcoin. Things are changing fast and it is no more news that cryptocurrency has come to stay.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Government will need to accept to leave with bitcoin rather than leave in fear of Bitcoin. Things are changing fast and it is no more news that cryptocurrency has come to stay.

This being said, I think the rate at which money is leaving the banks nowadays is alarming. So many people now have over eighty percent of their deposit in cryptocurrencies which is seriously telling on the liquidity of the banks. I think this amounts to why the Government will want to try every means to subdue cryptocurrency.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Bitcoin excludes the possibility of corruption, if it will be not anonymous. So filthy officials wouldn't get their filthy money.

surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

They are keen to keep people away so they can maintain the corrupt status quo that they have ongoing. If it wasn't enough to hurt your own population, now when they have an out you try take that away. Shame on you corrupt governments, Bitcoin will be the end of your existence!

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

Knowledge is very important and weapon in all aspects. Through learning I have no fear about bitcoin because I understand all happenings occurs in bitcoin and I know what are the things needed to do.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

There can be different reasons , they may not fully understand what it is . Or they are scared that it will bring down the banking system. But some country's speak positive about bitcoin , so i have good hopes for the future.

MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

The biggest and the only fear of bitcoin is that it might not banned by government and this is the only reason government keeps on notifying citizens not to invest into BTC.
TtKim

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

What do you think about the query schedule for the last 5 years?  Roll Eyes
https://trends.google.ru/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=bitcoin

https://clip2net.com/s/3SlOcKZ
Batman_20

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

There can be different reasons , they may not fully understand what it is . Or they are scared that it will bring down the banking system. But some country's speak positive about bitcoin , so i have good hopes for the future.
The only reasons why we fear in bitcoin is because they were not ready to decline the value of bitcoin in the crypto currency society. Other than that there's no other reason to scared in bitcoin because we all know that in the future their value were raised up again and they were recover the amount we lost.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:44:32 PM

The main fear is that crypto currency is not ligal. Today we have crypto currency but who knows tommorow we won't see crypto currency.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
bitcoin is not fully controlled by the government, so most countries urge people not to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin values ​​are so fluctuating, we could lose the money we invested in bitcoin if bitcoin prices drop dramatically. other than that bitcoin has an intangible nature, therefore the government can not give responsibility to people who invest in bitcoin.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

probably because they cannot control it like a fiat money.(tax control, money flows, etc.) Btc made revolution during 2009 but nowadays there are more anonymous coins (like monero, verge). Banks state that it is dangerous to invest in crypto (maybe they are just concerned for their own future). Grin
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

For me my fear for bitcoin if the value will goes down and turns into negative value.But I know It will never been happened especially now that I'm feel that the the value of bitcoin was started to grow again and make it normal.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

The Indian government is not saying that people should not invest in Bitcoin. This is another misunderstood statement that will only spread another FUD that is based on something that is not at all true. India is even saying that Bitcoin and crypto is allowed to continue existing in their countries. But people should not invest into it immediately if they have not yet done the necessary studying and analysis about its advantages and disadvantages. This is not what you are saying here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Because those governments are not economically stable and does not want cryptocurrencies to ruin their economic status. The effect of crypto in a country can either increase the value of its money or just quicky turn it into a paper money. That is why some government post threats about the crypto even though there are exaggerations so that the ignorant people will believe them quickly.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

The Indian government is not saying that people should not invest in Bitcoin. This is another misunderstood statement that will only spread another FUD that is based on something that is not at all true. India is even saying that Bitcoin and crypto is allowed to continue existing in their countries. But people should not invest into it immediately if they have not yet done the necessary studying and analysis about its advantages and disadvantages. This is not what you are saying here.

Fear triggers to something you don't know what will happen. As Bitcoin exist in the thin air and unknown makes as fear to try about this new cryptocurrency. But through proper education about Bitcoin fear would be eliminated. We also fear Bitcoin might vanish like a bubble in the air. Eliminating fear and show the world how Bitcoin really works to have more people supporting it is the best way Bitcoin last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: