Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Think of it this way, bitcoin is like buying something without the government knowing about the transaction so meaning no tax can be placed. Government hates it when they lose tax money. Plus bitcoin is decentralized making it hard for government to control or regulate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lovykitty

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

may be dangerous because Broad acceptance of the BITCOIN extension will undermine a country's economic sovereignty, imitating the attitude of the Chinese government that prohibits banks from accommodating transactions involving BITCOIN.
but on the other hand there are also opinions that consider the bitcoin is not dangerous depending on how to use it,
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not dangerous in my opinion, there may be other causes of government of India or a country that has banned Bitcoin. they say Bitcoin is dangerous. I am afraid not because Bitcoin is dangerous, but I am afraid of losing Bitcoin because Bitcoin has changed my life for the better.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

the governments fear of bitcoin is financial freedome..they fear of not getting taxes  because they will not be in control of their citizens financial incomes my fear of bitcoin is losing all of my earnings and also getting scammed.

Yes it is due to their economical situation and their financial resources,if bitcoin is developed in their country and people used bitcoin in daily life there will be a great disturb for many of the country that's why they're think lige like this .
A wise government will see the importance of bitcoins in reducing poverty in a country and will seek to legalize and regulate it so that they can make some profits out of it rather than banning it and denying it's citizens a chance to get out of poverty.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not dangerous in my opinion, there may be other causes of government of India or a country that has banned Bitcoin. they say Bitcoin is dangerous. I am afraid not because Bitcoin is dangerous, but I am afraid of losing Bitcoin because Bitcoin has changed my life for the better.
Yeah youre right I will agree for that.I dont have any fear about bitcoin because I know for joining bitcoin is the best way to make my life complete in terms of financial assistance.
nguyenanuct1

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:18:03 PM

because they are worried that bitcoin is a bubble
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Because they believe bitcoin is the another way to scam people so they discourage people to not get involve into bitcoin and the government do not know how to make a proper law putting tax on bitcoin because bitcoin users are anonymous.  

In a sense, you are right. But I really do not believe that bitcoin being a potential scam and a possible tool for criminal transactions are the main reasons as to why governments really are working hard to pin down not just bitcoins but the whole crypto world. I believe that there are reasons that are far more serious and far more selfish which they hide from the public. But even so, I do not think that they will be able to stop the crypto world from growing bigger and bigger.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

Because they believe bitcoin is the another way to scam people so they discourage people to not get involve into bitcoin and the government do not know how to make a proper law putting tax on bitcoin because bitcoin users are anonymous.  

In a sense, you are right. But I really do not believe that bitcoin being a potential scam and a possible tool for criminal transactions are the main reasons as to why governments really are working hard to pin down not just bitcoins but the whole crypto world. I believe that there are reasons that are far more serious and far more selfish which they hide from the public. But even so, I do not think that they will be able to stop the crypto world from growing bigger and bigger.

It is obvious that government is afraid to bitcoin as it is a threat for them.  If bitcoin will be preferred by many than putting their money on the bank, they will do some step to stop it.  They will ban bitcoin as it does not matter to them since they do not have any benefits with it.  They are just using those alibis that bitcoin is being used by criminals.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

They fear bitcoin because it is a threat to the banking system. BTW, Bitcoin is not for the feint of heart.

Yes, they fear if their citizens prefer to keep their wealth in bitcoin rather than store it in the bank, because by saving money in bitcoin, we are like investing.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

because governments want to monopolize their own currency. In my opinion, the government forbids cryptocurrency just for the sake of their own interests
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

Well if they had good reasons why we dont invest bitcoin then ill follow them but if the reasons they given is just some common bitcoin disadvantages or a false news then why bother listening to the government? If you new that bitcoin is a good thing to invest then dont listen to the other people who's negativity is always present.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

bitcoin have big impact on monetary system, especially on banking system. so, before they (the governments) have a solution for this threats, or they found the advantage of bitcoin for the monetary system, bitcoin will always considered as threat.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:23:59 PM

Bitcoin usage is increasing day by day. Many people of the country are being able to become complacent with the use of bitcoin. But in some countries this ban is forbidden. But what is the main reason? If there is a possibility of improving the lives of the country, why can not the country's development be possible? Maybe?
Go through this one.
I think the main fear about Bitcoin is it's acceptance.

SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:33:05 PM

This is money so you can control everything if you have money you can use money to have power,i think also they banned bitcoin in their country because it's not good in their economy like in china that leave crypto this year and it's give crypto so much impact in price like it down by 20%,we know china in good to do a business so think why they leave crypto because they can't earn here in crypto that's all.

I think it is the fear of being scammed because nowadays people becoming more greedy that's why the number of scammers are getting high as well as the number of afraid bitcoin users. And it is not bitcoin we are talking about. It is the earnings of users thats why we can blame other if there's fear in their mind.
CongHoan

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

they think so much or so little .don't have any idea so they ban
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

This is money so you can control everything if you have money you can use money to have power,i think also they banned bitcoin in their country because it's not good in their economy like in china that leave crypto this year and it's give crypto so much impact in price like it down by 20%,we know china in good to do a business so think why they leave crypto because they can't earn here in crypto that's all.

I think it is the fear of being scammed because nowadays people becoming more greedy that's why the number of scammers are getting high as well as the number of afraid bitcoin users. And it is not bitcoin we are talking about. It is the earnings of users thats why we can blame other if there's fear in their mind.

You can always try to ask reliable traders here in this forum in order for you to get a good advice on what coin you should invest in order for you to get profit quickly within just a week or months. We can also be afraid of bitcoins if we invest a huge amount of money then the value drastically decreased but in that time we should hold our coins longer in order not to lose more of your investments and that's how you will learn your own strategy in the market to earn more profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

Governments are threatened by the success of bitcoin and some consider it a threat to economic development. Their inability to regulate and tax bitcoin makes it even more difficult for countries to embrace its use.
AfanasjevIur

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

About 5 minutes is needed in order to create a bitcoin wallet, which will be ready for immediate use. You will not have to ask anything, you do not have to pay a penny. Anonymity and transparency.
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

Decentralization - the issue and turnover of bitcoins is not controlled by one organization, but the crypto currency system itself, which is located on millions of computers around the world.
andrei214

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

It is because they see bitcoin as a big threat for the physical money which banks had.It is because bitcoin creates  and gives much more opportunities for the individuals, than the banks.Maybe it makes them feel that it coule be a reason for the people to choose bitcoin and not for banks.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: