Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:18:32 AM

Some government fear of bitcoin because of many reasons. One is that it can affect the bank system. Since there are free peer to peer transactions, banks cannot tract all these transactions. Banks cant trace it becuse crypto's transactions are registered on blockchains, and is very different from how transactions on banks are registered. Other is that they are afraid that crypto can be used on illegal transactions (but even fiat are used on illegal activities also, and is already existing many years ago). So why scared of it? Also, cryptos are not taxed by the government so they dont get any benefits from it.
I think the government should study how cryptocurrency works before they ban it. Besides, there are lots of advantages using cryptos that they do not know. Lets all be positive and be open-minded about it. Time will come and we will all see the benefits that we can get from cryptocurrencies, hope the government realize that also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahyu.prist

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:49:11 AM

I'm not afraid of bitcoin because it sets a challenge for me this year to invest, as well as in the coming year.
Thanks
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:39:28 AM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
This is because bitcion is a crypto curency.  Meaning, it is a system of money that is decentralized and cannot be controlled by any government or banks.  Why some government so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous?  Simply because they fear of bitcoin. Why? Because with bitcoin presence, they cannot control the circulation of it, the opportunity of government to monitor the income of their people using bitcoin is very hard to trace.  Then, it is impossible to impose tax out of it.  If there is no tax, then the government do not have income and money to run their state.  Another thing is, if the people will loose the confidence and trust on their flat money, its value will depreciate then the prediction that bitcoin will be the one world currency will be possible.  Bitcoin will be a great treat to flat.
Baaboylep

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

I think Bitcoins need internet and in my country said to danger invest in Bitcoins.  But i'm never afraid about it
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

I think they are just looking at the other side, they didnt see what really a Bitcoin can contribute to their country, they didnt see the potentials that they may acquire if they will accept Bitcoin in their community, yes , scams happened here but thats not included witht the used of Bitcoin ,Bitcoin is a currency that will allow us to have profit but this is not the way that they are thinking of, I think reseaechs will enlightened them.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

They fear for bitcoin because government have no control on btc.
They cannot tax the btc as they want because there in no law yet to regulate the btc.
and the other hand btc  is a world wide market so government have no control on the price as well.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:40:12 AM

maybe they fear people invest to bitcoin not into bank anymore. so i think government fear people choice bitcoin for invest and keep they money. and no one using bank anymore.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

Their fear is on many aspects such as tax evasion, money laundering, unregulated price valuation etc. Governments like to monitor income / assets of its citizens and bitcoin and other crypto currencies don't give that transparency to them

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

they fear bitcoin because it became popular for people to invest. because people will invest in bitcoin not in the bank. and also the government will not get any tax in the people because bitcoin is non-taxable.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Because they think it's a ponzi scheme, or that it might affect their country's economic development, many countries have banned bitcoin trading, but it's a silly idea.

Ponzi scheme one of the reason. Without knowing everything for the whole, govertment just seeing bitcoin from negative side and never think to its postive.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

They fear bitcoin because it is a threat to the banking system. BTW, Bitcoin is not for the feint of heart.

Yes , and they afraid on its potentials cause they keeping themselves upper upon this platform which is obviously better than banking system, peolle can be a lot better here , they afraid cause the investments that is supposed to be for them end up being include with Bitcoin so they keep discussing shit to brainwash people.

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

The government sees Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as threats to the their local currency. If the number of people who are using flat or physical money that are legalize by the government are being lessen then it wasn’t being use to it’s utmost purpose. Also, given the fact that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are independent from the government, offenders tend to use these to perform illegal actions which is not a new topic about it because it has a history regarding such transactions.

People also fear Bitcoin because they believe that it is a form of on of the many scam empowered by the internet.

Lorna t

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

Most of those who know really do not regulate the currency .the government does not know things that are going wrong the way should not be in any way for people .there is no need to worry a lot of the bitcoin .the government really does not accept cryptocurrency because it might even give it a financial risk .this is not make control any transaction so if what we want is to starts our sale product and use cryptocurrency for a paying .do not waste money at any rate.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:23:28 PM

it's the fear of anything that's not under their control/authority.

Kalm

Activity: 269

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

it's the fear of anything that's not under their control/authority.
Hmmmm....yes,Am really afraid of btc.Because i learnt a lot but still many times i got confused.I dnt know why..Any one can explain it simply and Shorty, what is btc and how its works?

jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

Having a bitcoin is so advanvantage in so many ways and aspects. My greatest fear as of now and hoping that it will not happen in the near future is to ban bitcoin in my country. Because of bitcoin it helps a lot my family for our living. It gives us more income to sustain our needs and wants. So still hoping that my feae will not happen.
agirlbtw

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

Well, not just India, many countries think that they should stay away and not invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is still a place for hackers to attack at any time and cause serious damage, Bitcoin is not protected by any software. They worry that Bitcoin will soon collapse.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

I do not know the exact reason. probably because the Indian government does not legalize bitcoin in their country or maybe it is another strategy that may in the future benefit crypto from their country to flourish
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

This is understandable. Of course, the government does not welcome bitcoin, because bitcoin is centralization, not a single country's government can control it alone. In addition, bitcoin will also reduce the banking business, and the government is very good at maintaining the interests of banks. This is a good understanding of why the country or that country is often not welcomed by the special currency.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

Governments and banks see bitcoin as a strong competition and yes, they are damned right about that. thus, they can do anything possible to stop people from investing into bitcoin. Governments/Banks hate bitcoin because bitcoin puts people in control of their money/asset with huge profit if saved for long-term, bitcoin is fast, secure and fully decentralized. Bitcoin market is open 24/7 while banks online open 5 days a week and 9-5 daily. Bitcoin will definitely hurt them that is why they are sending all these negative messages about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: