Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
because government dont fully trust social medias especially tradng moneys online because all of us know that its very dangerous trading money online so be careful when trading bitcoin you might get scammed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Only those who are not knowledgeable about Bitcoin should be afraid of it. Bitcoins are rapidly changing and no one manages to make them feel insecure about bitcoin. But for me, bitcoin is like my daily work. bitcoin is my life. bitcoin help me get rich. I love the bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

fear of bitcoin, because the threat in many of banks in this world because of the digital banking and bitcoin, has a first decentralized peer to peer network payment and the government has a fear because of digital currency they do not have a tax.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
There may be a reason for local governments to prohibit people investing in bitcoins, sometimes despite being banned, many are still investing their money on bitcoin, but suppose the government forbids the use of bitcoin, I think there should be a good reason.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Only those who are not knowledgeable about Bitcoin should be afraid of it. Bitcoins are rapidly changing and no one manages to make them feel insecure about bitcoin. But for me, bitcoin is like my daily work. bitcoin is my life. bitcoin help me get rich. I love the bitcoin.
It's good that you are one of a person who truly loves bitcoin. Those who have fears on bitcoin for the reasons of price fluctuates, they may instant lose their money with the dump price. People should understand bitcoin on how it works how people can earned. Before they will invest, they must know bitcoin first.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

Because they envy the success of bitcoin. All the rulers want to promote their national currency, and bitcoin hinders them in this.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

the government afraid if their people use bitcoin as their saving, and make all transaction with bitcoin, so maybe the government afraid of the criminal in this country, and i think for make sure that the citizen is free from scamming in some untrusted website in bitcoin world

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:41:07 AM

Governments don't like bitcoin because it is something they can not control and something they can not ask taxes for it. This is the only reason they are afraid of it

The best is yet to come!
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

I think this is because the government does not want to lose control over the financial sphere. And bitcoin in this regard is very dangerous, because it is decentralized. It can not be fully controlled, and even the ban can not destroy it. Therefore, the governments of states have every reason to not like bitcoin.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:14:59 AM

I very rare meet people who say that they have fear! Most people have no idea what is this! Hope soon bounty hunters, TV, internet, Radio and other mass media spread good thing about projects and about cryptoworld! If we can minimize amount of scammers here then it could be one of the best things in 21 century!
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

We should not be afraid of bitcoin if one day it costs zero, from now we have to be ready because anything can happen in a short time, remember the principle do not ever put eggs in one place, and if you think get big profit then you can sell to start new business.

xidireti382

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

because they can not control it and therefore began prohibitions and restrictions in different countries
topleskacah

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:14:15 PM

Its a normal warning formally given by any government about new economic schemes or currencies.Bitcoin is decentralized too and pseudo anonymous.So,we could easily understand government's concern over allowing such new currencies.it is volatile too.They have the duty to protect every citizen from any scams.
Unlike the government that supports it, they are a government that deserves thumbs up for thinking ahead. And it is evident, that they will advance ahead of the others.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

Trading is much more profitable than gambling, because you are not just losing everything at once, but it is true that if you are gambling you can easily make much more money than just by doing little trades.

We can't argue that gambling on the short term is much more profitable but a condition must be satisfied first : you need to win ,and that is not quite the case each time , actually people suffer from loosing streaks sometimes where they loose all what they've got .
I prefer gathering money little by little and deploying it in a sane way in my daily life than wasting money on whether i'd be lucky or not at that moment or game knowing that i got no control at all over that ..
Gambling is a fun activity and it'll always remain as that for me , visit JETWIN (link in my signature )  , i'm sure you'll have fun there !!
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

Many countries are afraid of bitcoin maybe it is because of their lack of knowledge about it and also the capability of their technology to handle such cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is very powerful and it can rule a certain country and without proper knowledge and capability to handle bitcoin, it may also lead to different glitches in a country's currency field. There should be an advanced technology for a country so that they can mobilize the flow of bitcoin and they can make different transactions smooth.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:52:56 PM

I think the reasons are not so many and are quite clear. Because governments are afraid they can not control us and control our money.  Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Government still have the grab mentality instead open up the mind and learn the way how bitcoin or cryptocurrency work , they just stay at one side only the side of bitcoin which is illegal and only uses as illegal.  But as for my state we including the government are debating  and still processing the regulation of implementing bitcoin , I hope and looking forward too.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

actually if you invest in bitcoin profitable but too free then the government is trying to suppress the bitcoin
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

because the government only sees its negative bitcoin, it is true that bitcoin has flaws, such as fluctuating prices, money laundering and narcotics transactions, but bitcoin also has a positive value, bitcoin has changed the economy of society, much better than before, when they do not know the bitcoin.

qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Bitcoin offers a system that gives control and power to its owners. This has attracted much public interest for using bitcoins.

Bitcoin is a currency that uses a p2p system that does not depend on a third party such as a bank owned by the government.

Therefore, the Government feels uncomfortable with the presence of bitcoin, because the government is afraid of losing control, because the government always dislikes something that can not be controlled
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: