Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

There's nothing in crypto because all the things here are easy to do and we can avoid anything also like scam or something,i think we already know the problem here in crypto because it's 7 to 10 years from now so all of your question are already have answer like if you have problem in transaction you can easily post that here to help you by other users here in forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

There are a few countries which has accepted bitcoin as legal.There are so many countries who are agaist bitcoin.Again,the governments of the countries which has accepted bitcoin, is very keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. They suggest not to invest in bitcoin.Right.

I think the reason is the governments think that bitcoin can destroy the bank system. Again,they may think that bitcoin can effect badly in the economic system of the country. So,thinking about their profits,they discourage the people to invest in bitcoin.Again,some criminal activities may can occurred with the help of bitcoin,so fearing about that matter some government don't want to spread bitcoin all over.

Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:22:18 PM

never will .. i will never be afraid of Bitcoin..karna Bitcoin is very good to invest ... down and rising Bitcoin it is a natural thing in digital currency .. that's it depends on the traders transactions ..
dubistnicer

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

It can`t be taxed and regulated at the moment so the governments can not profit from it.
bingble

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

Because the government can control the people, but can't  control the Bitcoin.  Tongue

Just kidding... Maybe because the price of Bitcoin is so high, so risky...
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:48:50 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

To save the stability of local currency, because if many citizens who buy bitcoin it will affect the state bank.

patapon49

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:53:36 PM

the government is wary of bitcoin because they have no control
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:53:46 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

To save the stability of local currency, because if many citizens who buy bitcoin it will affect the state bank.

Governments if corrupt are only interested in the individual benefits of themselves. Any government that denounces crypto is either corrupt or grosely misinformed. Crypto isn't bad in any way, even if it is sometimes used for bad things.

I think they are realising that crypto isn't only Bitcoin but a large amount of coin constantly developing. It will be very, very hard or next to impossible to stop people from investing in crypto no matter what country you are from.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 04:14:27 PM

Because Bit coins are decentralize So government can't control the system. No taxes and transaction fees. Bit coin can use to illigal purposes. So governments fear Bit Coin.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

Because Bit coins are decentralize So government can't control the system. No taxes and transaction fees. Bit coin can use to illigal purposes. So governments fear Bit Coin.

Yes, for example bitcoin can be use for terorism funding or money laundry which my government really against of it
It's reasonable yet it have their own risk but still more people looking bitcoin in different way

Smiley
streetlight

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

The way bitcoin was rising from $1000 to $19600 and now again rolling back to $12000, this whole journey is surprising, unexpected. No currency in history was so volatile. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency backed or regulated by no authority. So fear and uncertainty is always their n the minds of many. Many economic experts call it a bubble or hoax. Some term it as an internet fraud. Rising price and peer to peer exchange quality making bitcoin popular among illegal activists. That is why many countries have banned bitcoins operations in their economy. Countries where bitcoin is accepted as legal currency are also planning to regulate the same. So fear about bitcoin will always be there.

I wouldn't say this rise to $20,000 was unexpected. I mean it is a lot higher than I was expectiong, but it isn't out of the ballpark. I think people are having trouble selling their Bitcoins who want to because the high fees are preventing this from happening.

If there was more liquidity in BTC, we would likely see alower price becaise big time holders would be able to sell more easily. Gvien that it is so hard to sell, people are just buying and not selling and this drives the price up (to the moon). Wink
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:37:19 AM

I think government are afraid to our own sake. They always give a warning to all of us or to all investors in investing at bitcoin because they dont have enough knowledge about bitcoin and they hearn about scamming of bitcoin so they are afraid that we became one of a victim. But for me bitcoin is business and in doing busines you should take a lot of risk. But in legal business you need to pay your tax and in bitcoin this is tax free so the government did not known bitcoin as a business.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

As always, dude
the government always says that investing in bitcoin is dangerous because its price is fluctuating and its nature can not be controlled. They do care about their citizens, but they also do not understand that the citizens are very careful about the losses that will be faced.
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

Other countries and there governments are scared in bitcoin because they does not yet know how to deal in crytocurrencies.they are afraid because they might think it is scam.might also dont have the idea until someone will educate them.They are also protecting interest of people in there country

blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

I'm afraid to banned and if the bitcoin is going down.maybe the other persons think that it is dangerous and scammer kind of on line business and I'm afraid also for that.but hopefully that bitcoin is not the kind of on line job that scammer.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

My fear about bitcoin is when it will be banned to our country which is the philippines.I find bitcoin really helpful to lot of people with regards to their financial problem also to me as well I am earning bitcoin in joining signature campaign and it is a decent job and so far right now this is my source of income so I am hoping that bitcoin wont be banned in our country so that many people will continue to earn to support their daily needs.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:35:46 AM

not because of there is possibility that your money is lost but the real reason is the bitcoin is out of control by the government and no tax going to government. even the bank against in the bitcoin. If the bank discover the your money coming from the bitcoin they will demand to the depositor to withdraw account.

dontbefazed

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:37:31 AM

Why wouldn't governments fear such a tool? It's powerful if used correctly, but if misused then we all know what can happen with such things. There's a lot of money being pumped into it. Governments want a piece of the action too!
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

Bitphobia.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

i think there are people who are affraid of bitcoin, first, governments are banning bitcoin so much, that make people have bad thoughts about bitcoin, and because bitcoin is cryptocurrency so it has high risk than other currencies because we may not know what will happen in the future, will bitcoin suddenly die.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: