Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
TricksterX

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

yes we all know that, bank was fear of tech blockchain
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

That is so sad and awful in my opinion because I know bitcoin users and investors from India. I really hope that all governments will finally accept bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency. So it will be helpful if we help the public to understand what cryptocurrency is and how far it is from the scams that are ruining the system. All those false news are just mere propaganda to put dirt in our community so that the public will see us bad. I hope this will end soon.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:50:01 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

That is so sad and awful in my opinion because I know bitcoin users and investors from India. I really hope that all governments will finally accept bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency. So it will be helpful if we help the public to understand what cryptocurrency is and how far it is from the scams that are ruining the system. All those false news are just mere propaganda to put dirt in our community so that the public will see us bad. I hope this will end soon.

Yes, It's hard to invest today in bitcoin because until now theres no sign of market price stability.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

Because the government is afraid of a surge in the price of a bitcoin digital currency so-called bubble spikes or price bubbles dangerous. The bubble of the bitcoin currency value is anticipated by some banks, because it has a major impact on financial stability. This too high value can pose a high risk to the economic crisis if its value suddenly moves down. Because the exchange rate this currency is very volatile, so potentially harm the consumer. In addition there is a fear of being hacked, so this causes a loss for the owner of the currency without any clarity of the guarantee of refunds.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Because the government is just cautious and only wants to protect the interest of their people that bitcoin might be a big scam.

Yes, because bitcoin is very expensive and we don't when it rise or falls.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

Bitcoin is independent from any central bank or any sort of manipulation by any government on the planet. People who use and create Bitcoin are those who are in charge of its future. Now, people have an alternative. They can store value or trade with it without any control of the elite parts of the global society. That means no more exploitative financial institutions leveraging exorbitant fees on every monetary action we take. That means no corrupt, violent, and oppressive central governments dictating the supply of money and literally printing as much or as little as they see fit. Bitcoin empowers the working people of the globe to take back the control of their lives from the elite ruling class of bankers.
vitsexy

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

in my opinion, why every country has a different policy about bitcoin, in fact it's all the fear of fonzy or other fraudulent forms, because in the crypto world no one is responsible, to be honest to go back to his or her humans each whether the crypto world this is beneficial or disadvantageous
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

Many governments just don't know what to do with bitcoins and people who using it. The easiest way to solve any problem is ban bitcoin and everything asossiated with bitcoin.

Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Fake news in social media networks is so  popular is this so I think they know things about big coin that is wrong and fake so they warned their people to be careful about  bitcoin.  So maybe if they will be informed about every single thing in bitcoin maybe their views will change somehow

txfidk

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:02:14 PM

governments cannot control bitcoin and therefore try to limit it.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Well it they own opinion about bitcoin because everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion even government but the truth still remains that bitcoin is here to offer they citizens the option of having a secondary currency and the choice of having a second currency which is different from they traditional currency which will double as an assets and an investment platform.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

Many governments just don't know what to do with bitcoins and people who using it. The easiest way to solve any problem is ban bitcoin and everything asossiated with bitcoin.
I kind of agree with you that it's easier to beat bitcoin, but the reason is completely different! I'm sure everyone understands how problematic may be bitcoin for the financial system!
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

Bitcoin itself and the reaction of governments to it is a pointer to governments who are really progressive about the liberation of their people or governments who would stop at nothing to continue to enslave their people economically, and i think they are currently in the majority.
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:58:35 PM

Some government and prominent individual in the economy fears cryptocurrency because they have no control or direct influence to it even though they try to join. Bitcoin is for the equal, free, and anonymous use of finance. This innovation gives us a sense of being fair because we can choose to have transactions without worrying other people finding out our financial status.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

The extraordinary rise in the value of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has led many people to worry that this market is a giant bubble. The Internal Revenue Service estimates that it loses around $500 billion annually because of unreported wages alone so every body is afraid of losing what they have all invest .
Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

With the presence of bitcoin in a country will result in reduced circulating currency of the country that will lead to economic crisis that is where the amount of goods in circulation does not match the amount of money used.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

because bitcoin grows out of control, and bitcoin can not be set by one person / company / country to be in control. bitcoin belongs to everyone. there is no institution that regulates it. so the financial system of the bank feels a big rival. how about when everyone takes his money in the bank and invests in bitcoin.? then the bank will be destroyed.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

in a country there is the value of their own currency, and issued by the bank, then the process is the government.

behind the ban or appeal to its citizens about bitcoin and other investments, it is the state's attempt to provide protection for the free market and maintain economic stability, and that makes sense to the state because it involves the economy of many people.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:10:39 AM

Because of the fear of the unknown. People fear what they do not know. So I think the solution would be to educate people about bitcoin. Another reason is that they fear bitcoin,  especially the government, because they fear what they cannot control. The government also give importance to their currency and if bitcoin is to be used, the qmount of circulating currency will decrease that can result to its lost.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:30:53 AM

because each government shave two things. the first - the absence of opportunities to regulate money turnover. this is a problem for the state, money Institute of one of the most important for the formation of cash relationships within the state. the second - fear the use of technology blockchain. this is a real danger, because many things in the state will be without fraud. possibility of corruption - is that what are in the power of
What about fear of bitcoin? Do you mean the price of it? I am not worrying about it. I just have patience to wait so i am confidently saying that bitcoin can come back to its high price as you can see as of now. Fear about the price is not a problem because dumping is normal. We all know that bitcoin value is volatile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: