Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:11:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
israfil

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:50:05 PM

Because the Bitcoin is decentralizing and eliminating the outreach and control of their plans by controlling them, because all the government has a fear. My Monohybrid​ did not want to believe in many governments, they were afraid of them. At least, bitcoin has done bad rumors because I am Monaco. If you check the price of Bitcoin you will see it is ridiculously high. The other day it reached about $ 20,000.।

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

in my opinion they are afraid because they can not control it so they forbid.
Koolerin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

One of the tasks of the government is to ensure stability in the domestic situation. As a new thing, bitcoin is still not very clear and difficult to understand. If it is easy to start, it will lead to huge losses and cause social events. This is not the government's Willing to see. Embarrassed
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

for me do not be afraid of bitcoin if someone else says that bitcoin scams because they do not know what they are saying and what bitcoin does people fear about bitcoin because bitcoin is not a scam it's legit

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

The government only wants us to save in banks where we will be charged with taxes so that they will something from it. They know btc has no charges and also investors are now buying the idea more than saving in banks.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

To answer that question, we first need to look at those high-profile pundits, who they are, what they have said — and even what they are saying now. My first personal favorite is Peter Schiff. Taking a quote from him in a recent rant — er, I mean interview Peter was quoted as saying:
“The main benefit of bitcoin — the only segment of society where it’s used for something other than speculation — is crime,”
If that statement is not intended to be fear-mongering (and full of ignorance), I simply do not know what is. Peter has also made numerous other ridiculous claims including this gem from his brash interview with Max Keizer “no merchants are pricing their products in bitcoin”.
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

According to my idea, some governments ban bitcoin because of if people invest on bitcoin, government lost  taxes and bitcoin is invisible. 
so, if people invest on something visible, for example like gold. if gold value down they have something to see. But if invest on crypto currency it is completely different. Crypto currencies are invisible and cannot touch. So it is little bit risky. I hope as this situation, some governments ban bitcoin.
and i think there is a lack of knowledge about bitcoin among people.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
The government wants to protect the people from scam or wrongdoing.This a view of some do not understand well having the bitcoin mostly people in the government. But the real reason for the government they want to stop cryptocurrency because they cant earn benefits on it because the bitcoin is nontaxable. They cant manipulate those people have the bitcoin. This the reason government is fear about the crypto.
sheryl18

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

we can not blame them for so many scams in bitcoin so maybe they do that for our good but do not worry because they also mistakenly do what they do and that bitcoin is legit.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.
Well for me there are still some goverment or some countries that has a fear on bitcoin because bitcoin is getting more stronger and they know that it will surely affect there country in the future, and bitcoin now is getting more popular that's why many people is putting there money with bitcoin over than putting it on the banks

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mikki14

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

The media in our country also warned people to be careful on investing in bitcoin, not because bitcoin is dangerous but some people behind it were scammers, they were just using the word "bitcoin" to attract more investors.

Itha_

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

India considers bitcoin and other digital currencies to be said to resemble a ponzi scheme, which could lead to a sudden and prolonged collapse that exposes investors. It should be noted that recently a representative of one of the committees under the Indian government urged to impose a ban on the activities of crypto exchanges within the country.
Bitcoin is not a trick.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

There are some countries that are fear with bitcoin because they dont't want the people to be scam ,they warned the people not to invest with it,maybe this government do not know what future it will give to the people.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Blockpass

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

The problem is, there is a lot of 'fake news' around bitcoin (and other cryptos but mostly bitcoin). This is compounded by the existing status quo for the banks and governments being threatened by decentralisation so any possible angle is taken to discredit it, whether or not the information is accurate.

Until journalists and newspapers start reporting the truth instead of trying to sell papers with misleading headlines, and the general public are educated in its benefits, this type of thing will continue.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

Fear of bitcoin?for me i dint have any fear about bitcoin,because it was so bery successful.Maybe they are afraid if bitcoin investirs because as they can see btc has strong popularity and many people putting there money with btc.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

most likely because the government is afraid if bitcoin is used for bad things, such as for blackmail, money laundering, and used for terrorist financing, but I think bitcoin is a free digital currency used for whom and used anything.
CyM99

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

Because bitcoin is favored for anonymous payments and is not managed by any organization or country. So the risk of money laundering, "bleeding" of money, or the use of delinquency, is unlikely to be prevented.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

they got a fear in bitcoin because they dont want to loose their own currency and also they didn't want to know about the goods of bitcoin.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

For me, all of us have fear, fear to die, fear to fall in love again. Last month we were suffering from the different obstacle issue on the bitcoin. Facebook ban the ads. This cause of dropping the value of all most all of bitcoin and altcoin and many more problem regarding on the bitcoin or crypto. Fear or afraid to lose my profit to my investment. But I take a break for a while and wait for the value pump Smiley
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

Why do some governments really want to prove that bitcoin is harmful?
The reason is simple, Pemeintah fear Bitcoin can threaten the banking country.
Many people tend to choose Bitcoin as a means of investment or for trading activities, then the economic traffic of a bank will go down and weakened because the money is less desirable.
Therefore, the Government is trying to spread the negative issue about Bitcoin to keep people away from Bitcoin as their payment tool.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: