Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear of bitcoin  (Read 1862 times)
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

The thing is that bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency. Bitcoin can not be controlled and monitored by the state, so they are against it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

Many government in different country banned bitcoin, and also many country accepted bitcoin in different selling platform. When i didnt know about bitcoin i thought it is a scam and illegal. But now im here and earning and hasnt fear of it. It must explain bitcoin properly so they can understand.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:09:23 PM

Bitcoin is a digital crypto currency. The whole world has accepted Bitcoin Without some countries. All countries are moving forward in using Bitcoin and their economic growth is going on.

Some countries are getting frightened using Bitcoin. My own opinion is that this is their misconception and it's their wrong decision.
RepublicSpace

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

Why are some governments so keen to prove that bitcoin is dangerous. Recently, the Indian government sent notifications to the citizens that they should not invest in bitcoin.

Because government got used to control financial system and it is normal. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for the first time created a situation when it's impossible to control all operations. Nowadays it is a huge sector of economy with enormous capitalization and it's still not under control
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

we are not afraid of this bitcoin that helps us,but I'm also afraid of bitcoin here, especially those scams would not have been there anymore if it was so frightening.
Premooooo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:49:12 PM

Facebook is spread by scammers and uses bitcoin to scam them,
so be it bitcoin for someone else's work.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Every government of the world are just concerned about their citizen. Buying Bitcoin is not undoable, or replayable just incase we made a mistake. Instead every people should be responsible enough to control their self in greediness when buying crypto. I feel so pity to those who borrow, put their houses to mortgages just to buy Bitcoin at $19k.

Gulabsachdeva

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

For everyone else, as of 2015, banks are starting to fear bitcoin for the right reasons.  Big consulting firms like KPMG, Accenture, and Deloitte have started scaring the banks with stories of Kodak, Polaroid, and the record industry, that the banks are starting to be very, very worried that their business model is obsolete.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

I don't have any fear for btc because cryptos are our future (if btc fail then some other advanced coins will show up). Biggest problem are fudsters like professor Kenet Rogof (Hardward professor who claims that btc will drop to 100$ in the next ten years). He is only finding the bond of btc with money laundry and avoiding tax (overall illegal transactions). Universities need more intelligent people for sure.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Fear in bitcoin is one day it will be vanished and I am so sad because their are young ages of next generation that deserve to know about bitcoin. Because now a days bitcoin is so famous every people in this world using bitcoin. So don't allow that bitcoin will be gone.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

yes of course I'm afraid if the bitcoin I have lost, it is a sad thing. Maybe not just me bitcoin users would also feel the same thing. So we better keep it well.  Smiley
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Fear of financial  freedom that is what i call it,fear of not enslaving their citizen or citizen breaking away from the Government enslavement
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

Basically when you run a country, you don't want your citizens getting all their money out of thin air or without even working their ass off 12 hours a day just to barely get food on the table. With bitcoins and trading of it, it is possible to get rich by just sitting your bum down home and day trade bitcoins. It disrupts the economic system by a small margin since fiat money is reaching places it should be reaching.

Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:45:31 PM

the governments fear of bitcoin is financial freedome..they fear of not getting taxes  because they will not be in control of their citizens financial incomes my fear of bitcoin is losing all of my earnings and also getting scammed.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:20 PM

the governments fear of bitcoin is financial freedome..they fear of not getting taxes  because they will not be in control of their citizens financial incomes my fear of bitcoin is losing all of my earnings and also getting scammed.
We all know at the first place that bitcoin is risky and even though we knew it, we still chose to invest in bitcoin. I think we have faced our fear of losing something we just need to be more careful losing everything. If we are so afraid of losing we might not want to try to do things, but that is the only way we will know if things will work out for us.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Many government in different country banned bitcoin, and also many country accepted bitcoin in different selling platform. When i didnt know about bitcoin i thought it is a scam and illegal. But now im here and earning and hasnt fear of it. It must explain bitcoin properly so they can understand.
Since governments intentionally increase or restrict the amount of money circulating in an economy in an effort to stimulate investment and spending, generate jobs, or avoid out-of-control inflation and recession, control over currency is an enormous concern.That's why they are afraid from Bitcoin.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:56:09 PM

Because they believe bitcoin is the another way to scam people so they discourage people to not get involve into bitcoin and the government do not know how to make a proper law putting tax on bitcoin because bitcoin users are anonymous.  
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

I think the governments are just trying to safeguard their people from probable scams and schemes brought about by investments in the cryptocurrency market. It is normal for governments to release advisories like that to warn their citizenry about probable scheme-creating ventures. Also, I think that it became critical in India because many people there are always in search of something to better their lives. And as you know, people who are in that could be convinced easily, and that susceptibility, could be exploited by people who wants to take advantage of people.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

Yes it is due to their economical situation and their financial resources,if bitcoin is developed in their country and people used bitcoin in daily life there will be a great disturb for many of the country that's why they're think lige like this .
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:15 PM

high incident of scammed is the reason why other countries did not want their people to invest bitcoin and they just want to protect their people from huge scam activity.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: