Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:46:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2396 times)
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:28:05 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

In my own humble opinion. Ethereum and Litecoin are my choices that has a possibility can Bitcoin alternatives this year 2018 because those coins has a really lot more potential that other you mentions. If you don't mind I want to include NEO this was of the best coins for long term hold.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

eth,neo, cardano, omg are the bes alternatives for me.
also these are the biggest competitors for bitcoin

ETH and NEO are a really good competitor for Bitcoins but ADA and OMG I am not sure. ETH is 2018 most promising coin and people are believing the price of the ETH will go skyrocket. and NEO also gaining more trust from investors. But to give good competition to Bitcoin these two coins need more time.

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

ETH and NEO are a really good competitor for Bitcoins but ADA and OMG I am not sure. ETH is 2018 most promising coin and people are believing the price of the ETH will go skyrocket. and NEO also gaining more trust from investors. But to give good competition to Bitcoin these two coins need more time.

NEO is artifically being pumped, be advised for this. It can show a significant price drop anytime. ETH is already a good competitor for bitecoin in terms of market capitalization and market value. OMG, not really; ADA maybe but not importantly.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

Another one that recently had ICO is Zilliqa. It's currently 700% above ICO price but I think it has similar potential to Cardano.

It's at a good price to buy atm:

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

There are also lots of alternative coins that has good potential aside from the ones you listed. Neo is good as well as venchain, lisk is doing good at the moment xlm has good partnerships and as always cardano and iota have great technology. And as for the newly ones i would go with thekey, bluzelle, nebulas and dragonchain. I am waiting for wanchain to get listed lots are waiting for it and i would definitely buy a pretty decent amount of it.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

I think if you miss the train of bitcoin jump inside the one of etheruem and maybe neo. But enter ether
Anyone that did not bought Ethereum last year already lost the train, there are still profits to be had but nothing like what happened in the last year, you will be in a better shape if you invest in other projects, there are many other coins being developed that have smart contracts so that could be an option for those that missed the train with ethereum.
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

it is difficult to answer this question when you actually think. there is a continuous cash input and output. the information is refreshed in the market. The volume of money is increasing. BitCoin is coming up with new competitors. competitors trx xlm mco.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

Alternative to bitcoin can only become ethereum. Because such a project as LTC, I think that it can not become an alternative. And if the biton command can still integrate the lightning into the network. That's all. The Alts will all die out
Many altcoin can be an alternative in bitcoin some of them have potential to be second best coin. And for me ethereum is the one can be alternave in bitcoin this year 2018 because this coin is become popular last year because its value rise so high until now. And i know it will rise again this upcoming year and probably it become much profitable.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

yes you are true to the growing of technology and the increasing of year hence the technologically progressed and bitcoin this proven digital currency which is very good for the future with having very little availability make bitcoin become very rare and expensive. for altcoin i prefer verge and XRP.
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:51:56 PM

Bitcoins alternatives in 2018 will be the Ethereum and Litecoin .Both coins are performing really well.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

This is a tough question. I would hold a certain amount of Ripple and Verge for a long time. Then Ethlend and Gifto are currently my best investment.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

why should there be an alternative for bitcoin so far no one can rival at the peak there is no approaching to BTC I still consider BTC is the king
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

There are many excellent coins which will give good profit in 2018. I would pay your attention to ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS, RDN. I consider that these coins will well grow for 2018.

Johnnie Kien

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

Ripple
Ripple is an entirely premined currency, with a set number of Ripple tokens in existence and no possibility of more to be created. 62% of all coins are held by the consortium that designed Ripple, a complex international corporation founded by more than seventy banks and large financial organizations. As is a common theme with Ripple, this both decreases transparency and increases utility. If the non-circulating bulk of Ripple is discounted from the statistics, then there are those who will say that it already outperforms Bitcoin per unit. Due to its utility and the financial heft of the organizations behind it, Ripple is a fairly safe bet. If Bitcoin were to collapse today, Ripple would be ready to take over the market.

Ethereum
This coin has the advantages of faster transaction speed, high-powered investment, and an extremely committed development team. They also hold a novel view of the blockchain concept that changes their focus from direct commoditization to the maintenance of contracts.

IOTA
What sets it apart from other coins is its use of something called the Tangle, a blockchain derivative that attempts to improve security and transaction speed by utilizing underappreciated computer resources in the area. IOTA eschews mining and processing fees, leading to the fast and economical exchange of funds. However, the system’s stated Reliance on the IoT, or Internet of Things, strikes most computer security aficionados as something between audacious and astoundingly risky. The very nature of the IoT network is determined by the un-update ability of most of such processors.

popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

Alternative to bitcoin can only become ethereum. Because such a project as LTC, I think that it can not become an alternative. And if the biton command can still integrate the lightning into the network. That's all. The Alts will all die out

Hey, man, I guess NEO can also soon become a very powerful crypto. Naturally, I do believe that the coolest rival of Bitcoin is Ethereum, but the market of cryptocurrency is so much unpredictable!
AdvanceNote

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

Bitcoin will end up at least 60% of crypto by end of 2018. Alt bubble is over. There are almost no alts with fundamentals.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

Yes my votre also goes for ethereum and NEO ethereum are having huge chances because my lots of transaction happening Ethereum even ICO participation . NEO is another coin which is giving decent interest 4% per year in the form of GAS . Its really good for staking long term.

wirakanbom

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

ETH and probably NEO Wink
OwenBurgess

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Their can never be a n alt to BTC it is and always will be the KING
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

I think among the coins you have chosen to vote I prefer ETH, LTC and Zcash because we know ETH and LTC are coins that have been around since time immemorial and have known them a lot, while for Zcash I believe because they have a very project good, not only that Zcash also has a very limited total supply and of course it will make the price of Zcash to be expensive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: