Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2385 times)
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
I believe that ETH can be such a successful alternative in the future. Now its technology is actively developing, attracting the attention of many investors. Many new ICOs are betting on ETH-based jobs. Although the BTC has yet to come up with a large-scale and complex work to achieve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:49:18 AM

Personally, I will continue to consider BTC the real king of the current market crypto. The only complete alternative today is the ETH investment. But while ETH is still really far ahead of reaching the level and progress of the BTC.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
I don’t think that there is any alternative of bitcoin, bitcoin is the largest of all the crypto currencies and thus considered as superior of all the crypto and on being practically bitcoin growth curve is very very high in comparison to other crypto and even considered as a threat to other Fiat currencies so I don’t think that there is any alternative that could replace bitcoin and moreover bitcoin occupies the more than 50% of total crypto market so bitcoin is irreplaceable.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

There are a lot of good cryptos around here, just chose a good one maybe into the Airdrop phase (so you can invest less or nothing).
Bitcoin is a good coin, but if you want to make the real money, you need to find a good good altcoin.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

Today, no altcoine can replace bitcoin. For example, look at the etherium. The coin depreciated so much that it can not rise above 300 dollars. Bitcoin has already risen in price to 7200, and the etherium is trading at 290-295.
Perhaps in 2019, new more promising coins will appear. But now the situation is very difficult.

Haytim

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

Ethereum constantly renews itself. Currently the marketcap is one of the higher subcoins. Also the price is reasonable. To me, Ethereum is going to rise a lot in the future. Investing can make sense. It will also rise in Litecoin in the future, but it may take many years to wait.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

It seems to me that a particular decision depends on your personal goals and preferences. If you are focused on working with BTC technology, then you need to invest exactly in the BTC. He is my priority for work. Although it is also possible to distribute your investments in the purchase of Ethereum and NEO.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

At the moment, based on trading operations during the day, bitcoin is the industry leader. Even the notorious ETH, can not reach a quarter of the trading volumes of bitcoin.

Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

I am sure that there are no alternatives to bitcoin. Moreover, bitcoin will always be the first number. Bitcoin is not a battle of technology, it's digital gold. Much more interesting situation will develop with alternative currencies.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

Bitcoin is the very vast crypto currency of the era and it is the most successful and the most powerful crypto currency among all and thus the reason or we can can rhe its investors has made bitcoin so successful that now in present times there are millions of people around the world who are investing into bitcoin so I don’t find any alternative of bitcoin in any year as the growth curve of bitcoin simply justify everything as there is no currency comparable to bitcoin but etherum could be the option in the worst case.
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

I believe the future of the ETH is very bright and in my opinion Ethereum has a large community on the market and is now the second most popular after Bitcoin. I think the best alternative to bitcoin is Ethereum.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

I think in 2018 there is still no alternative for bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique. There are several cryptocurrencies who are technically much better today. But even then it can be replace bitcoin. Bitcoin has the fame that it need for a cryptocurrencies to be such valuable. And there will be never ever another coin who will replace it.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

When we talk about bitcoin alternatives I think the best and the only coin that can match the usability of Bitcoin would be as always Ethereum. I believe that now is the time of Ethereum to gain momentum in the cryptocurrency world and be able to get a good price above the 500 dollar level. Make it 2000 dollars by the end of the year.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

In my opinion, the best coin alternative in 2018 is Ripple.
I see Ripple has good potential to grow in the future.
Ripple has the advantage of being very fast and very good Ripple transfer rates so I think Ripple will benefit you in the future.
Even Ripple has a good predicate so choosing Ripple is a good idea.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

I guess Tezos looks strong project with interesting development ideas. Mainnet planned to start on September and Testnet is already working smooth. Also Tezos has an curious baked system.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:32:43 AM

As far as I know BitcoinCash is one of the most popular Bitcoin alternatives I have ever know however there are actually a lot of them but BitcoinCash grows that fast and is also pretty stable when it comes to marketcap. Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge and Zcash are just normal Altcoins with different platforms and not a Bitcoin alternatives as they are not Bitcoin's forks except Litecoin which is derived from Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

There are not alterntives for BTC at all. It is too valueable and old cryrptocurrency that others just are not able to reach the same level than to overtake it.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
KseniaLard

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

For me, Ethereum is the best bitcoin with a coin, and I'm sure that 2018 will be a year for the airwaves, because it is very good from the last months and there are good developments on their platform, and I'm sure that in 2018 it will become huge and those who hold on will be very happy. The other coins you mentioned are also very good, but for me Ethereum is best after bitkoyna.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

I myself am more likely to choose Ethereum. Because these coins have many uses, for example, can be used as a transaction tool to participate in ICOs.
Besides that Ethereum also has a lot of enthusiasts who have the potential to grow in the future.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

I also choose the Ethereum. Firstly, it goes in second place of capitalization after bitcoin, and also on its platform do a lot of altcoins and make ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: