Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2396 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

In the next year, there are no alternatives for bitcoin. It is the strongest crypto currency, and it will still be supported by many people, which will allow him to take the first position.
Let's see!
tomtradesglz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:18:56 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
My bet is on pearl and Navcoin.
they are both solid project.
Pearl has seen recent growth, NAV has seen stable growth
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

In the next year, there are no alternatives for bitcoin. It is the strongest crypto currency, and it will still be supported by many people, which will allow him to take the first position.
Let's see!
Whey OP says Bitcoin alternative, I don't think he means some coin will take bitcoin's position.
I strongly believe Bitcoin will hold No.1 position for a long time, if not forever.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Ethereum and Stellar
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
Merited by Kersh768 (2)

For me I think the best alternatives in bitcoin for the year 2018 is the etherium nor litecoin, those altcoin shas their potential to increase its value for the next few months or in the next few years, and also they belong to top10 most popular or most used altcoin in crypto. market.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

There are many good alternatives of bitcoin which are giving better returns and shows huge demand and peoples buying interest which are Ethereum, Dash, Ripple and Monero. These all coins are in top 20 list of coinmarketcap and top altcoins after bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

To me I think Ethereum will increase like Bitcoin did in 2017. Ethereum is the next Bitcoin in 2018. Watch out!
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

I don't think any other altcoin would be alternative of Bitcoin in 2018. It is the first best cryptocurrency to hold always. Although there are many altcoins available for buying which have huge potential to grow-up like Ethereum, Dash, Ripple and Monero. These are in demand of peoples and can give better returns in 2018.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
HapsHaps

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

I seriously dont understand why people put so much trust into coins that can do nothing but be used for trade (and that currently aren't even being used for that). In my opinion they are at a great risk as they will be sold quickly off when market corrects. 
In my opinion you should invest in a real world project that is more than just a trading coin, with the few exceptions of ETH and BTC which are the main ones all people use to buy into the crypto world.

I am convinced that blockchain technology to transfer money is the way to go, but I am sure the big banks (or even other large existing corporations) will easily come up with cryptocurrencies that will be the new norm and much more useable and easier deployed through their existing networks than any of the projects we see today. Could be Facebook if rumours are true that they will start their own, who knows. But imagine a large bank, dont you think they could easily copy XRP or any other currency, or even do it better? Of course there will always be demand for a "dark" privacy coin such as Monero or similar ones being developed. But do you want to put your energy in something that might be illegal? (If it interests you, look at XSPEC)

Rather look at projects that can actually have a revenue. There are many good ideas out there, most of them are already in top-100. These are projects where many people will HODL even during market corrections because they believe in the projects. People HODL'ing means less panic sale = less market drop.

I could be wrong. But if I were you, dont invest more than 1/3 in coins. Better put them into projects. Personally I have stakes in e.g. OAX, NEBL, SUB, AMM and so on. But there are quite a few of them. I believe picking the ones with lower market cap but still with a finished product reduces the risk of buying them at over price which might cause a loss when market corrects, which I am sure it will do one day. (Perhaps what we are seeing now?)
Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Alternatively to bitcoin, bitcoin white can become, well, what in our world everything is possible, the platform will be rolled out under ICO, transactions run fast, the network does not have such workload, in the future we'll see

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

Ethereum and ripple are the best alternative of bitcoin because the value of these both crypto currencies has been increased by 5 times this year. So if the growth of these coins continues then at the end of this year these both altcoins will be the best alternative of bitcoin

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Hm, I don’t think that there will be any alternative of bitcoin in 2018 or at anytime in the future. I mean you guys do really know that bitcoin market cap is around 300 billion dollar which is not achievable by any altcoin yet. I mean they could try to reach out that mark but before they do they will get collapsed as bitcoin will start showing up its head up there. Besides this people lie you and me are really sceptical about the altcoins and may not stick to them for longer than we can do with bitcoin. So i don’t like idea of saying any alternative to bitcoin.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

If I have to choose one of those you have mentioned, I think to choose Ripple and Ethereum.
But it is still too early for the final forecast for 2018 th.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:27:02 PM

WOOOW thats a very interesting thing... Alternatives for BTC? There are many altcoins at the moment... its difficult to compare but do not put all eggs into one carrier haha good night or day Grin Grin
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

ethereum will continue to be excellent after bitcoin, actually the third after bitcoincash, maybe there are still many people talking about ripple, but looking at the current rate down trend like now, it might be thinking twice

moni44

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

i think Ethereum will be the best alternatives in 2018. because us we know many people use ethereum for wallet and put they money and many project use ethereum (ETH). but bitcoin maybe will make you surprise in 2018 because bitcoin in 2017 growing up so fast and we hope in 2018 bitcoin always be the best digital currency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
grinvd410

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

I Think Ethemeum has real chances. But I would be happy if XEM and Verge will be a good alternative in 2018. Will see.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

The best alternatives of bitcoin for 2018 are Ethereum, Monero, Dash as all these are in top 20 list and top gainers of last year and same can happen this year also.
astropark

Activity: 166

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

NEO!
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

There's only one coin currently that is designed to replace Bitcoin : RaiBlocks. If RaiBlocks manage to catch more eyes, it will be a killer: Instant transaction, 10k+ transactions per sounds, 0 fee and 0 inflation! Its technology is just perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: