Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2385 times)
papasmurph1

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
If I have to choose one of those you have mentioned, I think to choose Ripple and Ethereum.
But it is still too early for the final forecast for 2018 th.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

IQeon SCAM IQeon Scam papasmurph scam be aware. I know as i owned user papasmurph before i got hacke. they needed a sr. member to post their shit.
My last post under papasmurph was 12 September about hobonickels. All my posts have been about mining and coin problems. never made any coin etc. or joined any general discussion.I started one topic before. never was that active.

This guy papasmurph has my account hacked dont give im anything he advertises. This fucker has no shame. hacks my account and uses my senior member ship to post his crap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680082.0

Here my orginal post about innosilicon. i can proof its my account as i have the emails about what i have posted from support innosilicon.
Everyone be warned who spend coins already.

I appreciate all help from community to take this down and help me being treated right.

My emails from Innosillicon and post match, specially about the images.

Be aware about this fucker, yes fucker he is.

I am steaming hot and hope that the admins take this account down immediately.

Check twitter Smurphpapa with original bitcointalk papasmurph avatar. that is my account.

everyone check my twitter thats my original bitcointalk profile.

I pay a 100$ bounty in BTC to get my account back. send me PM and offered solution so we can setup the payment via trusted member as escrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lelecoeg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

Of the alternate types of Bitcoin I chose Ethereum. Why? Because Ethereum can run code that can facilitate the exchange of money, content, property, stock, or anything of value. These codes are referred to as smart contracts (en: smart contracts) that characterize ethereum. This smart contract can automatically execute instructions when a specific (pre-programmed) condition is met. When summarized in one sentence, ethereum is a decentralized platform running smart contracts, ie applications that run precisely programmed instructions, without the possibility of third-party downtime, sensors, fraud, or interference.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

In fact at this time there are enough alternatives to overcome the shortcomings of bitcoin, I do not think that new altcoins are needed to result in the same. Rather I think that this year should be the right one to reach a consensus that makes bitcoin a functional currency again.

This could be the ideal year to MAKE BITCOIN GREAT AGAIN.  Grin Grin Grin
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

I think that this will be ethereum, great hopes are falling on him.
Plushon has been on the market for a long time and goes up and up.
So that my opinion is that he will be an alternative to bitcoin.
Well, there is still a Google project, maybe it will blow everyone up.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1526
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

I think it is ethereum because ethereum has a smart contract that is widely used by tokens that now appear frequently. so ethereum is the best coin in 2018 and the price will increase

FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

I don't see them as alternatives but they are bitcoin competitors. I will pick ETH and LTC because 1st, they are the most valued alts in the market today plus most of the conversions, profit from bounties, and many more alt transaction utilizes ETH and LTC the most often.

Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

I think Etherium, and Litecoin are good alternative too.
spracrypto

Activity: 51

JOIN TOKEN SALE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

I think best alternative cryptocurrency in 2018 Ethereum, Ripple, Zcash, DigixDAO, Bitcoin Dark. Litecoin are good coins.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

I don’t know the better alternative to Bitcoin than Ehereum. At last time it fall a little but it will be recovered soon. We will see how Ethereum will reach the point of 2000USD in 2018.
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

there is no alternative to bitcoin but the second best option is ethereum i guess
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

I don’t know the better alternative to Bitcoin than Ehereum. At last time it fall a little but it will be recovered soon. We will see how Ethereum will reach the point of 2000USD in 2018.

Ethereum is much more superior than bitcoin from many perspectives.
But I don't think it is proper to call it bitcoin alternative. Actually there is no such alternative.
CRYPTOLOOT.US

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Litecoin sounds just like Bitcoin so that coin might be the one that can match against Bitcoin if given the chance to do so.

Ethereum is the future and the long term coin. With the ERC20 ability with Ethereum's blockchain the possibilities are endless. Creating altcoins from the ethereum blockchain is a new trending task. When we created CYPT COIN an ERC20 ethereum blockchain token, we noticed how many were now creating other coins. Ethereum has an interactive quality and that might be enough to surpass Bitcoin (BTC) in general.
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

there is no alternative to bitcoin but the second best option is ethereum i guess
Ethereum is obviously its place in crypto world. What about ripple? Some people said that it will beat the bitcoin but now it is red as all the other altcoins.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:39:05 AM

Ethereum is obviously its place in crypto world. What about ripple? Some people said that it will beat the bitcoin but now it is red as all the other altcoins.
Ripple is very different from a typical cryptocurrency in the markets.
I did have some XRP but sold it last month. In my opinion, it is still overvalued with current price.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

Ethereum will be the best alternative for bitcoin.  I can't replace and can't outstand bitcoin but it will be the second to bitcoin. As most of altcoins today is base on ethereum.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:32:06 AM

Ethereum will be the best alternative for bitcoin.  I can't replace and can't outstand bitcoin but it will be the second to bitcoin. As most of altcoins today is base on ethereum.
I agree with you, I am happy with ETH. Easy, lots of usability, simple and fairly fast transactions. Ethereum is also widely used as a source of new tokens.
orestrus

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

AML bitcoin. 100% compliant with AML regulations
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:48:56 AM

I would go for DeepOnion, it has very good features and continually evolving.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
snipetr

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:04:20 AM

Bitcoin has introduced the concept of cryptocurrency . It is the first digital currency, it has influence on all the altcoins introduced thereafter. Bitcoin rising price and volatility along with its increasing transaction charges is a matter of concern for its investors. This increase is compelling new as well as existing investors to divert their investments from bitcoin to some other currenciy. For them altcoins are the best options. Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin are some of the best alternatives available.  Among them Ethereum is the best option, if bitcoin is gold than Ethereum is the immediate silver. So in coming years these altoins may overtake bitcoin currency.
Mattwald

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

There will emerge a few Bitcoin alternatives over the next year based on one important thing. Right now the only coins being used for real world transactions are anonymous coins. All coins like Bitcoin are considered dead coins because they can be traced. This is huge because the ppl actually using crypto right now are ppl that need to remain untraceable. Zcash and deeponion are my favorite s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: