Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2388 times)
ximenzi

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:57:20 AM

I don't think there is any alternative to Bitcoin in recent years. But what do you mean by saying that it is an increase? I think the increase. Somewhat better may be other currencies but Bitcoin is the safest.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

I think that the best alternative to bitcoin would be Litecoin this coin is recently getting value in the market and hasn't had a good market capitalization enough to make it to the top and it could frequencies of the market but other than this factor I think that you Ethereum classic bitcoin cash dash – are the other options to go.
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:24:17 PM

Ethereum? Ripple? Defo

---Looking for new Campaign---
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

Actually theres a lot of good altcoin in the market can be alternatives for bitcoin but you need to be careful for choosing I must prefer to hold EOS and MONERO this two can be more valuable in this year most people predict that EOS can be surpass ethereum in other hand monero have a good product.

sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

Coins that are an alternative to being able to reap big profits this year I think he is ethereum and bitcoin. If bitcoin does not have a fantastic development like last year, but I think you will still get a big profit if you buy it at such a cheap price today. Because bitcoin will definitely increase its price significantly.
While ethereum, you can earn big profits also this year, according to ethereum experts have a considerable percentage increase this year. So that ethereum can create a new record for its highest achievement this year.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

I don't think there is any alternative to Bitcoin in recent years. But what do you mean by saying that it is an increase? I think the increase. Somewhat better may be other currencies but Bitcoin is the safest.

it is very hard to tell now because alot of people believe that the rise of an altcoin has been influenced,and Ethereum for me seems to be a good alternative to altcoin that have great prospect to be the best alternative coin.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:16:52 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

maybe that would be a bitcoin alternative is Ethereum and so I am sure Ethereum will be good because bitcoin in these few months cannot be predicted and still decreases and with so the best bitcoin alternative is Etherum because this coin has good growth
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:34:21 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

For now, most people still expect a great deal on Ethereum, although at this time we also know it is not easy to make it happen. But the younger Altcoin like Trx, Eos or Verge took little chance this year. Probably still very far from Bitcoin, and would not be too close, but at least in percentage the profits are greater.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:38:08 AM

If you are thinking so far about to find the alternative for the bitcoin itself. AFAIK bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin cash can become bitcoin alternatives but all of these tokens were started from the bitcoin and caused by the bitcoin problem with its scalability and then the more people try to make another improvement that planted in the new altcoin or blockchain.
2018 This is the year when many Altcoins are improving quickly and well. so it would be very profitable to have a fairly high profit. Altcoin is able to be the best alternative to Bitcoin. such as EOS, Ethereum, and Ripple. they are one of the coins that have the potential to experience ever-increasing logging.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Until June, it seems we have not seen Altcoin really convincing the community to become a coin that must enter the portfolio.
But it looks like the end of the year the situation will be different, like the trend in previous years.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:17:39 AM

Nothing seems to be really an alternative to Bitcoin for this year because almost all of these altcoins are experiencing the same trend as Bitcoin. But perhaps for a longer period, Ethereum or Ripple will slightly provide a greater percentage of profit from Bitcoin.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:43 AM

Ethereum is in the front queue to become a bitcoin alternative. Besides the ethereum of the top coin line in crypto, ethereum is now more popular and the price is likely to increase. For the price between bitcoin and ethereum is far adrift but I think ethereum deserves to be a bitcoin alternative because he is very popular.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

It is very difficult to predict which coin should be a viable bitcoin alternative in 2018. For now no one can substitute even a bitcoin alternative, bitcoin is too perfect, it's hard for other coins to match bitcoin, equating it is hard to even match. It seems impossible, which could be an alternative bitcoin.
4garret

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:40:35 AM

which is approaching for the current bitcoin alternative is ethereum (ETH) but for the price Ethereum is still under bitcoin. Because Ethereum is very popular now. For now bitcoin remains number 1. But over time we do not know, maybe ETH will balance the BTC sometime in the future.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

Everyone has their own opinions and tastes on their favorite coins, for example, me. I think Alternative Bitcoin for 2018 is Ethereum, Litecoin, and Neo, but the main and the best fixed bitcoin under various conditions.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:01:12 AM

There are some coins that potentially become a bitcoin alternative, in fact the price can be almost similar and more stable. But the most appropriate is ethereum, and also during this ico I follow using smart contract its eth Grin. But if you want to replace bitcoin takes a very long time or even can not. that's if they (the candidate) can still survive.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

I think the best alternative of bitcoin is Ethereum, Ethereum has a large community in the market and is now the second most popular after Bitcoin, I believe the future of ETH is very bright.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

If you are thinking so far about to find the alternative for the bitcoin itself. AFAIK bitcoin fork coin just like bitcoin cash can become bitcoin alternatives but all of these tokens were started from the bitcoin and caused by the bitcoin problem with its scalability and then the more people try to make another improvement that planted in the new altcoin or blockchain.
2018 This lot of coins so increased and has a fairly high price. so with the presence of these coins can be a separate alternative to Bitcoin. such as Ethereum which has long been an alternative to Bitcoin. and until this year Ethereum still remains an alternative to Bitcoin.
ayeba

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

These are the few alternative that may testify in this 2018 Litecoin because of it's persistence, Ethereum because of it's smart contracts, Monero because of it's anonymity, Verticoin the wild card,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: