Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin alternatives in 2018  (Read 2385 times)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

I do not see an alternative that would be able to really show people now what can really defeat the BTC, I do not think that there are any really good alternatives, I do not think so. Probably there will not be another BTC

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?
As far as I know BitcoinCash is one of the most popular Bitcoin alternatives I have ever know however there are actually a lot of them but BitcoinCash grows that fast and is also pretty stable when it comes to marketcap. Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge and Zcash are just normal Altcoins with different platforms and not a Bitcoin alternatives as they are not Bitcoin's forks except Litecoin which is derived from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash was supposed to become the second BTC but it did not happen. Now, I do not see any alternatives to the cryptocurrency which is number one. However, investing in Lisk, Stellar, and OMG, you can make good money.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

I think the best for those who give more price increases in cryptocurrency.
Suppose I see a coin that is so cheap on IDEX that the price is only 6 gwei, then one week immediately the price rises to 30 gwei, so my profit has become 500%.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:24:17 AM

I chose ethereum, as the number 2 best crypto after bitcoin coin is worth considering because of the advantages it has, of course ethereum also has good potential for investment.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

There is no alternative to Bitcoin. Firstly, Bitcoin is the biggest crypto with above 50% of total market cap. Then you should understand that noone, even Ethereum, can't replace it because only BTC was the first crypto, and thanks to it now we have a lot of altcoins on market.
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

What do you think which will be the best alternative of bitcoin in 2018? Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge or Zcash?

I love ether because of it popular adoption. XRP is not truly decentralized. Other coins, of course, cannot be good as ether
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

All these coins are good in their own way. But it's hard to say which is better, time will tell.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

You should not be looking for any alternatives, when it comes to the coins then bitcoin is the best thing for you to put your money into. There are some coins which are close to the kind of project that bitcoin has but they can never be like the real thing. If you are looking for your transactions to be more anonymous then I suggest that you use monero
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

As far as I know BitcoinCash is one of the most popular Bitcoin alternatives I have ever know however there are actually a lot of them but BitcoinCash grows that fast and is also pretty stable when it comes to marketcap. Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Verge and Zcash are just normal Altcoins with different platforms and not a Bitcoin alternatives as they are not Bitcoin's forks except Litecoin which is derived from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash was supposed to become the second BTC but it did not happen. Now, I do not see any alternatives to the cryptocurrency which is number one. However, investing in Lisk, Stellar, and OMG, you can make good money.
lots of coins that are experiencing great development and improvement that is so relevant, it is capable of being a profit and allow for the occurrence of the turnover of a position to be a major Altcoin. This determines the Bitcoin as alternative indeed to be able to count on, as long as it's the best alternative Bitcoin Ethereum.

coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

For sure it is not going to be Ripple. I hope that Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin one day. But Litecoin has also a great perspective in the next years. Furthermore a big update of LTC is coming soon, the reduces the transactions price by 10 times.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

I do not want to seem like an old man, but of course BTC simply has no analogues on the market today, let's think about what project can still be a normal alternative? Maybe LTC or DECRED? It is difficult to say, because there is no choice.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

I do not want to seem like an old man, but of course BTC simply has no analogues on the market today, let's think about what project can still be a normal alternative? Maybe LTC or DECRED? It is difficult to say, because there is no choice.

You are right at the moment is Bitcoin without any alternative. We can speak about an alternative if a project will hit a good market cap and after that it can an option instead of bitcoin.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

There is no Bitcoin alternative. No altcoin, not Bitcoin fork is real alternative for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is like a gold and other altcoins are like a other metals.

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

There will be no alternative of bitcoin, not in 2018 and not even in next 10 years or more. Anyway, I think cryptocurrency will no longer exist in 2050 and after that something will replace BTC.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that this is Ripple. Project achievements are impressive. More and more banks are connecting to the system. I think that next year we will see a very high price for this coin. In addition, I can assume that the capitalization of the project is pursuit to the capitalization of Bitcoin. This is crypto and in this market nothing is impossible Cool
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

That depends on from which ground you take for the question. Cause Bitcoin is a payment gateway and yes it's the first ever blockchain basec crypto currency. Ethereum and ripple has another mechanics for the token. But if you compare in marketcap basic, it's a bit impossible for any-other crypto you are talking about to reach Bitcoin's marketcap. Cause the 2nd or 3rd position coin ethereum or ripple have less than 25% market cap of Bitcoin so it's hard to cross. Or even anything cross Bitcoin in future it will take a long time to do that

Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that this is Ripple. Project achievements are impressive. More and more banks are connecting to the system. I think that next year we will see a very high price for this coin. In addition, I can assume that the capitalization of the project is pursuit to the capitalization of Bitcoin. This is crypto and in this market nothing is impossible Cool

Ohhh ..! Ripple updated his version in mid-September. And it made many to turn their attention to this Coin. And also exchanges pumped his
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

Today, no altcoine can replace bitcoin. For example, look at the etherium. The coin depreciated so much that it can not rise above 300 dollars. Bitcoin has already risen in price to 7200, and the etherium is trading at 290-295.
Perhaps in 2019, new more promising coins will appear. But now the situation is very difficult.
In my opinion, the price indicator is not yet an indicator of the state of development of a certain type of cryptocurrency. The fact that ethereum has now fallen in price to $ 200, I do not think that its usefulness has fallen from this. Most likely, there is the usual manipulation of the market. Personally, I rate ethereum much higher than its current price. After a while this coin will grow in popularity very much.

Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

I think ethereum is best alternative coins in this 2018 year. Because there have lot of valuble ERC20 technology and other new altcoins using this technologies for new generation.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

The happy opportunity betting in 2018 is EOS, Eth, Ripple and Bitcoin cash, because it can be the highest fees in the market and makes the currency more valuable as a key factor in promoting the community. Even if the estimate and the affirmation of the year 2018 or now they are still not committed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: